Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 618 619 [620] 621 622 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143076 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9285 on: May 07, 2018, 03:07:51 AM »

Waiting on my entry saber and prize now.  I am completely expecting them (2) to arrive way sooner than the other guys saber (1) I ordered a month earlier.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #9286 on: May 09, 2018, 04:09:57 AM »

I'm really excited to see what saber I won in the Spring Raffle (1st prize...hello!) So I'm (im)patiently waiting for that, and the Bellicose that I ordered to get my entry into that raffle

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #9287 on: May 09, 2018, 10:11:06 AM »

That a big score DA!

Congrats. Smiley

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #9288 on: May 09, 2018, 11:53:31 AM »

Waiting on my entry saber and prize now.  I am completely expecting them (2) to arrive way sooner than the other guys saber (1) I ordered a month earlier.
LOL

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9289 on: May 09, 2018, 05:07:38 PM »

funny thing, one of the crew ordered from the other guys then decided to pick up a US during their wait, was e-mailed that the wait would be longer....so they canceled and order 2 more from US.  Cheesy

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #9290 on: May 09, 2018, 07:29:42 PM »

funny thing, one of the crew ordered from the other guys then decided to pick up a US during their wait, was e-mailed that the wait would be longer....so they canceled and order 2 more from US.  Cheesy

That is funny!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #9291 on: May 09, 2018, 07:47:54 PM »

That is funny!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

why I never checked them out.....I'm not that patient.  Cheesy

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #9292 on: May 09, 2018, 07:54:58 PM »

Me either!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Goldldr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #9293 on: May 09, 2018, 09:12:59 PM »

Same with me.  I saw what their wait times were vs US, then went with US and never looked back.

Current Saber Collection (?=mystery box pull, *=raffle prize)
Consular (Diamond)
Flamberge v2 w/ renegade LE emitters (Diamond)
Azure Reaper Obs4 tri-cree CG
Crimson Scorpion ObsL FO (?)
Liberator v3 stunt FO (?)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)
Dark Apprentice stunt FO (?)

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #9294 on: May 09, 2018, 09:14:04 PM »

Same with me.  I saw what their wait times were vs US, then went with US and never looked back.

US at their worst is STILL faster than their best.  Cheesy

who's scruffy looking?

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #9295 on: May 09, 2018, 09:16:44 PM »

US at their worst is STILL faster than their best.  Cheesy

I might consider buying from the other guys ... if it is second-hand on Ebay...  But probably not.  US is still better.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #9296 on: May 17, 2018, 08:21:36 PM »

I just placed an order for a $75.00 MB a few moments ago.

It's my second MB, and the "first order"  Cheesy was placed during the crazy holiday season of 2017. So I figured this MB wouldn't take a month like the first one and I am excited to see what I receive.

I've had my Dark Arbiter since January 21 and have been enjoying it immensely. I just replaced the original batteries and the Consular Green lights up the room like new!

I was going to order an Initiate v3, but the price point was close to a MB, so I went with that. I wanted something smaller than the Dark Arbiter, and since so many people are getting Apprentices and Sentinels and the like with the current MB's, I figured I'd just take a chance and let fate decide again what I get.

I'll be happy with what I get (sound would be killer), but my budget didn't allow for me to spend the extra for guaranteed sound. Maybe next time when I get the funds to order a Prophecy with Lite sound.

And now the wait begins.........

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Sparky_D
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 53

Bantha PooDoo, Ha ha ha ha ha....

« Reply #9297 on: May 18, 2018, 03:21:46 AM »

Decided to take advantage of the May the 4th sale and chose a Dark Initiate LE V4. It'll be the "Little Brother" to my Dominix V4 I got back in 2016.

While I was at it, I decided to add two $75 mystery boxes to the order.
Haven't done the Mystery Box thing yet. Might actually do an unboxing video for it.
I got two "Grab Bags" a couple years ago (Sentinel V4 and Sentinel LE V4 with windows), so hopefully I'll get something new.  Grin

Now just waiting...…. and waiting...… and waiting..... Sad

Old dog trying to learn new tricks...

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #9298 on: May 18, 2018, 04:02:25 AM »

Just placed the order for my Dark Initiate V4 LE. At least I don't have to wait too long... fabrication time is listed at 2-3 days. Nothing close to what it was like when I placed an order around The Last Jedi.

On a side note, it does kind of bug me that I can't see any of the details of the saber (like color, blade type, etc.) either in my account or in my email. I know I triple checked everything before ordering but still, I like to be able to see at a glance that everything was cool.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9299 on: May 18, 2018, 11:47:15 AM »

Ok so as expected, I got two sabers from US (raffle entry and prize) that I ordered on 4-28 by 5-17 keeping in mind they were held due to the raffle and I heavily upgraded my prize.  However I am still waiting on the other guys for just one saber ordered 4-1 with no real update or end in sight.  So US shipping times pretty much destroy their competition.  Going to probably place another order with US for my wife finally which will most likely still beat the other saber!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 ... 618 619 [620] 621 622 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: