Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143126 times)
MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #10095 on: March 08, 2020, 05:34:22 PM »

I placed my first order January 15th (still patiently waiting! Wink ) specifically for the Manticore.  I had NO intention at the time of going all-out and getting the Diamond Controller, I had originally intended on just a stunt saber, MAYBE the Obsidian Lite.  Of course, once I started building the saber and watching videos of the Diamond setups, I went from a $134 saber to a $540 saber pretty quick.  I also threw in a Mystery Box to clear $600 and get the free intitiate.  So my first order of ONE $134 saber now went to THREE sabers over $600.  No regrets, other than not waiting until the Mid-Winter giveaway, which I had no idea was coming, I could have gotten 2 free sabers rather than one for my $600 order, but then I probably would have lost my mind and ordered over $1200 in sabers just to get FOUR free sabers, which I wound up doing anyway in February once I saw the midwinter giveaway.  Then just for $h!ts and giggles I ordered another two Mystery Box sabers a few days later.
SO, in the end my one $134 saber evolved into 12 sabers for $2,000+.   Roll Eyes

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10096 on: March 08, 2020, 05:47:22 PM »

Well, I'm officially at 6 weeks and since I received the Shopper Approved email on friday asking to contact US if I haven't received my sabers yet, the emails have been sent. Now we play the waiting game on the reply.
Definitely too late to get my wife's surprise saber by our Anniversary this week, but luckily I wasn't planning on that being her only gift.

-

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #10097 on: March 08, 2020, 05:57:30 PM »

I placed my first order January 15th (still patiently waiting! Wink )specifically for the Manticore.  I had NO intention at the time of going all-out and getting the Diamond Controller, I had originally intended on just a stunt saber, MAYBE the Obsidian Lite.  Of course, once I started building the saber and watching videos of the Diamond setups, I went from a $134 saber to a $540 saber pretty quick.  I also threw in a Mystery Box to clear $600 and get the free intitiate.  So my first order of ONE $134 saber now went to THREE sabers over $600.  No regrets, other than not waiting until the Mid-Winter giveaway, which I had no idea was coming, I could have gotten 2 free sabers rather than one for my $600 order, but then I probably would have lost my mind and ordered over $1200 in sabers just to get FOUR free sabers, which I wound up doing anyway in February once I saw the midwinter giveaway.  Then just for $h!ts and giggles I ordered another two Mystery Box sabers a few days later.
SO, in the end my one $134 saber evolved into 12 sabers for $2,000+.   Roll Eyes

I feel ya, ordered mine on Jan 14th, and some grand prize raffle. No idea when they will come. I was told “1-2” days Wednesday morning, then haven’t back since

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #10098 on: March 08, 2020, 07:06:02 PM »

I’m 9 weeks waiting tomorrow.

I don’t mind the wait but would appreciate being told roughly how much longer I’ve got.... only because I’m desperately  excited about receiving my first ever diamond saber!

I know once they arrive, the frustration of waiting will fade to a distant memory.

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #10099 on: March 08, 2020, 07:13:29 PM »

I’m 9 weeks waiting tomorrow.

I don’t mind the wait but would appreciate being told roughly how much longer I’ve got.... only because I’m desperately  excited about receiving my first ever diamond saber!

I know once they arrive, the frustration of waiting will fade to a distant memory.

Agreed. I could wait a month longer as long I got updates.these will be mine and the wife’s first sabers with sound (just premium).

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #10100 on: March 08, 2020, 08:13:05 PM »

Everyone waiting should send out another email, maybe somone will get through

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #10101 on: March 08, 2020, 09:03:17 PM »

I placed my first order January 15th (still patiently waiting! Wink ) specifically for the Manticore.  I had NO intention at the time of going all-out and getting the Diamond Controller, I had originally intended on just a stunt saber, MAYBE the Obsidian Lite.  Of course, once I started building the saber and watching videos of the Diamond setups, I went from a $134 saber to a $540 saber pretty quick.  I also threw in a Mystery Box to clear $600 and get the free intitiate.  So my first order of ONE $134 saber now went to THREE sabers over $600.  No regrets, other than not waiting until the Mid-Winter giveaway, which I had no idea was coming, I could have gotten 2 free sabers rather than one for my $600 order, but then I probably would have lost my mind and ordered over $1200 in sabers just to get FOUR free sabers, which I wound up doing anyway in February once I saw the midwinter giveaway.  Then just for $h!ts and giggles I ordered another two Mystery Box sabers a few days later.

Looking forward to seeing all those sabers! Quick question? Your order WAS over 650 right? That's what it took to get the free initiate, not 600.
Post pics when ya get em!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #10102 on: March 08, 2020, 11:02:36 PM »

Looking forward to seeing all those sabers! Quick question? Your order WAS over 650 right? That's what it took to get the free initiate, not 600.
Post pics when ya get em!

Correct, my mistake, order total was $654: $579 Manticore + $75 Mystery Box.

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #10103 on: March 08, 2020, 11:10:48 PM »

Correct, my mistake, order total was $654: $579 Manticore + $75 Mystery Box.

Just wanted to make certain ya hadn't misread it! It sucks to think you've gotten something only to find out you looked at the ad wrong! (Can you tell I've done that before?? lol)

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #10104 on: March 08, 2020, 11:25:51 PM »

Color me surprised. Both my flight controllers and UltraSabers Fallen lightsaber were delivered today, a bit late in the evening though. Not able to do a video yet, maybe tomorrow.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10105 on: March 09, 2020, 11:09:34 AM »

Color me surprised. Both my flight controllers and UltraSabers Fallen lightsaber were delivered today, a bit late in the evening though. Not able to do a video yet, maybe tomorrow.

Congrats

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #10106 on: March 09, 2020, 11:50:44 AM »

Thats s what happened to me. I stared with 300$ order in dec. Turned I to 1900 I feb.

phantom1592
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #10107 on: March 09, 2020, 02:14:57 PM »

Okay.... I have now hit the 4 week mark.  Now I predict the twitchiness to begin in full >.<

Out of curiosity what are the status updates with US? Is ther anything between 'Processing' and 'shipped'?

Light Side all the way Cheesy

Ordered 2/8/20:

*Azure Fallen: Obsidian v4, Guardian Blue, Flash Silver, Recharge port, Blue illuminated AVswitch
*Mystery Box
*Free Initiate

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10108 on: March 09, 2020, 02:21:58 PM »

Okay.... I have now hit the 4 week mark.  Now I predict the twitchiness to begin in full >.<

Out of curiosity what are the status updates with US? Is ther anything between 'Processing' and 'shipped'?
I wish there was, but no. Once you placed your order is goes into Processng status until it's 'Completed"
To moe, it would makes more sense for the status to read "Pending" once you order, "Processing" once any actual human being begins, well, processing your order, and then Completed once done and shipped.

And you might want to hold off ont he twitchiness until the 6-7 week mark.  Aside from orders that involve just parts or MBs, I've have yet to hear of any custom orders arriving prior to the 6 week mark since December, unless excessive emails were sent
This is why is have boggled my mind that the 3-4 week lead time wasn't updated to 5-7 weeks way back in December.

-

Alhazred82
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10109 on: March 09, 2020, 03:09:51 PM »

The wait really wouldn't be so bad if I could wrap my head around how they're doing their orders. I see someone sharing new pics from orders placed weeks after my own and it's mind boggling. I have multiple orders placed and so I have differing opinions to an extent. I can understand why mystery boxes and simple stunt sabers would be out before my diamond order. Even with weeks between them. But I also have an order with only grab bags and a mystery box that's on it's 8th week. Which seems crazy. I think a little more transparency would go a long way.

Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: