Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 834 835 [836] 837 838 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143125 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12525 on: August 01, 2020, 10:19:20 PM »

I just realized that it's officially August.   RELEASE THE PRINCESS!

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Rakkhive0202
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12526 on: August 01, 2020, 11:40:05 PM »

So here is my main concern. I'm Coming up on 12 weeks now for my order and have heard nothing back about it. The 2 other people that went into this order have also heard nothing back about it. We put in for a $1300+ order and have heard nothing about the products our collective money went into.

In total we are getting 9 Sabers and as I've been reading on this forum, I see others who are around our wait time. Most however are waiting on just 1-3 sabers. Our order is for 10 so I'm concerned how long our order is gonna take and the fact that I can't do anything to make it easier, because they won't respond. I would like to see which sabers are holding up the order and see about changing them around or if I could get the giant order shipped in parts instead of as a whole. I've got Friends that put money down and family I plan to gift some too asking questions that I can't answer. This forum page has given me more information into the current state of the company and also helped to alleviate my concerns during the wait. At the same time however It's increases my concerns when I think about everyone waiting on just one or two sabers or those who are waiting on a MB that should be one of the simplest things for them to ship.

aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #12527 on: August 02, 2020, 11:13:18 AM »

Good news today woke up to find my order from may 14th has finally been processed will take another 6-8 days to get here but my sabers are finally on there way!

Im just so happy to finally get to this point although the wait has been long and tough it hasn't dampened my enthusiasm for the products, Gone back into lockdown where i am so this will give me something to do with a unboxing vid and for my daughter to finally get a saber she can call her own without pinching mine lol.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12528 on: August 02, 2020, 12:13:28 PM »

Good news today woke up to find my order from may 14th has finally been processed will take another 6-8 days to get here but my sabers are finally on there way!

Im just so happy to finally get to this point although the wait has been long and tough it hasn't dampened my enthusiasm for the products, Gone back into lockdown where i am so this will give me something to do with a unboxing vid and for my daughter to finally get a saber she can call her own without pinching mine lol.

Congratulations, but don't be surprised if your sabers arrive quicker than that; I used FedEx ground for my order and it still only took about 3 days.   Grin

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12529 on: August 02, 2020, 05:57:42 PM »

I wonder if multiple orders will be combined.... I pre-ordered a Princess about a month ago, and then about a week ago, ordered two more regular sabers. Given lead times and shipping, I imagine it would cost less to ship one box, but are they known for combining multiple orders placed at different times?

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #12530 on: August 02, 2020, 10:07:45 PM »

I wonder if multiple orders will be combined.... I pre-ordered a Princess about a month ago, and then about a week ago, ordered two more regular sabers. Given lead times and shipping, I imagine it would cost less to ship one box, but are they known for combining multiple orders placed at different times?
I've never seen them combine orders and I have had two orders ship same day before.

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Jedi Skallagrimsson
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 12

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

« Reply #12531 on: August 02, 2020, 10:10:10 PM »

I just realized that it's officially August.   RELEASE THE PRINCESS!

YESSSS, I want to see some real pics of the princess, definitely looking forward to getting mine!

Saber Arsenal:
Dark Initiate LE V5 (SRD), 2X Prophecy V3 (AB/VA), Dark Monarch (CG), Graflex CE (AB), Spectre (GB), Initiate V3 (AB), 2X Consular (CG/GB), Dark Catalyst  (CG), Manticore (VA/SRD), 2X Apprentice LE V5 (Staff)(SY), Archon V3.1 (CG), Dark Princess (VA), Dark Apprentice V4 (SRD)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12532 on: August 03, 2020, 12:46:54 AM »

So here is my main concern. I'm Coming up on 12 weeks now for my order and have heard nothing back about it. The 2 other people that went into this order have also heard nothing back about it. We put in for a $1300+ order and have heard nothing about the products our collective money went into.

In total we are getting 9 Sabers and as I've been reading on this forum, I see others who are around our wait time. Most however are waiting on just 1-3 sabers. Our order is for 10 so I'm concerned how long our order is gonna take and the fact that I can't do anything to make it easier, because they won't respond. I would like to see which sabers are holding up the order and see about changing them around or if I could get the giant order shipped in parts instead of as a whole. I've got Friends that put money down and family I plan to gift some too asking questions that I can't answer. This forum page has given me more information into the current state of the company and also helped to alleviate my concerns during the wait. At the same time however It's increases my concerns when I think about everyone waiting on just one or two sabers or those who are waiting on a MB that should be one of the simplest things for them to ship.

I understand your concern, and I don’t blame you for it, either.

Really, though, the best advice we can give is to send an email every week or so with your order number and a BRIEF problem statement in the subject line, and with a polite, brief inquiry in the email body.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

hutchasp
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12533 on: August 03, 2020, 02:04:11 AM »

I just received my saber order from 5/10. Black Fallen, Black Empress with engraving and Graflex SE. Once I received the notice...I had my sabers in hand in 2 days. So worth the wait. Quick question...Does anyone have any cool sound fonts that they could share with me? If you do...Does anyone have the "Hello There" Font? Appreciate the help.

Rakkhive0202
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12534 on: August 03, 2020, 02:43:39 AM »

Finally got a reply from CS today. I asked to see if there was a saber that was holding up my order and how long the wait time would be until completion. So out of my order the Aeon LE v3, Dark Sentinel LE v5, Dark Sentinel v5, Apprentice LE v5 and Empress are delayed and are expecting to have them in 3-4 weeks. So total time of my order is going to be around 16 weeks as I'm on week 12 now. The 4 MB and the free initiate are hopefully all set and ready to go. I'm just gonna wait it out instead of trying to coordinate with US and my friends on what sabers they want to switch too and what ones are actually in stock at the moment. If it was one saber maybe, but trying to change 5 sabers on my order is just too much hassle.

DrVibble
Knight Aspirant

All roads are long roads. So make your own destiny

« Reply #12535 on: August 03, 2020, 01:04:21 PM »

Still waiting on a stunt Prophecy v3 with a recharge port I ordered on 21/05 (05/21 for friends across the pond). Seems from this thread that they've started getting through mid-May's orders recently so I hope to see my saber in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Patience is a virtue, and these sabers are absolutely worth the wait!

To walk the line between light and dark is not balance, but compromise.

To control the dark side is to be above its control over you, to be above anger, aggression, greed. To confront and master your fear.

True balance is found in virtue, belief, and control. With these, a Jedi can do anything.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12536 on: August 03, 2020, 03:24:06 PM »

I just received my saber order from 5/10. Black Fallen, Black Empress with engraving and Graflex SE. Once I received the notice...I had my sabers in hand in 2 days. So worth the wait. Quick question...Does anyone have any cool sound fonts that they could share with me? If you do...Does anyone have the "Hello There" Font? Appreciate the help.

Try browsing the threads in this subforum: Saber Forum > Ultra Sabers Discussion > The Obsidian Order > Sound Fonts

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Dolus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12537 on: August 03, 2020, 05:13:49 PM »

An update on my order.

I ordered a Stunt Box and extra blade on May 17.
I got a reply on July 27 to an inquiry on my order sent on June 15.
July 28 I got an email that my order was complete.
July 31 my package arrived at my door.

This weekend was Gen Con, so I finally opened the package yesterday and am happy with the results. It's nothing special and not what I would have picked out for myself, but I picked it up entirely to see it in front of me and help me decide on what I do and don't like for my custom build.

I like the spare blade I picked out and had delivered. My wife liked the blade that came with the stunt saber better. So that alone is very useful in picking out our blades for our custom build. There are things about the hilt we like and don't like, some things I never would have thought to even think about if it weren't in front of me to see.

It was a long wait, but now I can go back to looking at parts and going shopping for my custom builds.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12538 on: August 03, 2020, 05:20:11 PM »

An update on my order.

I ordered a Stunt Box and extra blade on May 17.
I got a reply on July 27 to an inquiry on my order sent on June 15.
July 28 I got an email that my order was complete.
July 31 my package arrived at my door.

This weekend was Gen Con, so I finally opened the package yesterday and am happy with the results. It's nothing special and not what I would have picked out for myself, but I picked it up entirely to see it in front of me and help me decide on what I do and don't like for my custom build.

I like the spare blade I picked out and had delivered. My wife liked the blade that came with the stunt saber better. So that alone is very useful in picking out our blades for our custom build. There are things about the hilt we like and don't like, some things I never would have thought to even think about if it weren't in front of me to see.

It was a long wait, but now I can go back to looking at parts and going shopping for my custom builds.

Glad to hear you got valuable input!  Sometimes finding out what you do NOT care for is more helpful than finding out what you DO like.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12539 on: August 03, 2020, 06:05:13 PM »

I understand things are backed up with Covid-19 and the pandemic, trust me, I know. I work in a grocery store.
I understand there is an aluminum shortage.
I understand that Texas is one of the the states in our union that have seen cases of Covid-19 skyrocket.

I am trying my damnedest to be patient with everything going on.
I am still waiting for the good news on my orders from May 1st  (Phantom Initiate V4 in Tri-Silver with Dark Catalyst pommels) and May 13th (Diamond Dominicide with recharge port).
3 months is a long time to wait and I feel very down right now about everything related to these orders.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 834 835 [836] 837 838 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: