Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143085 times)
Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1125 on: June 07, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »

hrm, manroon is our resident trek addict, we should get him working on that

if only it were that simple, id have my dark prophecy days ago

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Mag
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #1126 on: June 07, 2012, 06:10:54 PM »

I envision a world where teleporters are real and when you click the order button Ultra and the guys can make a saber in a few days then type in your teleporter connection number and a hole opens up connecting me to them. They will hand through my saber and we will share a solid handshake and some kind words before saying our goodbyes and thank yous and shutting down the teleporter. Delivery will be quick and simple and we as a saber community will share much rejoicing.

We'll if I had a teleporter I'd be in Padme's bedroom.  Maybe that's just me.   Wink

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1127 on: June 07, 2012, 06:21:41 PM »

We'll if I had a teleporter I'd be in Padme's bedroom.  Maybe that's just me.   Wink

Padme is fictional.  There are alot of real women that I would love to use this to hang out with!  If we are dealing pure fiction though, Alema Rar.  Twi'llek, crazy, my type of girl!

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Mag
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #1128 on: June 07, 2012, 06:25:06 PM »

Padme is fictional.  There are alot of real women that I would love to use this to hang out with!  If we are dealing pure fiction though, Alema Rar.  Twi'llek, crazy, my type of girl!

Fair point, but the wife doesn't sem to mind as much if her potential adversary doesn't actually exist...

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1129 on: June 07, 2012, 07:35:23 PM »

Fair point, but the wife doesn't sem to mind as much if her potential adversary doesn't actually exist...

That is what would make a transporter so good.  Give you infinite sources of alibis!!!!

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1130 on: June 07, 2012, 07:41:03 PM »

hrm dark prophecy CG stunt on monday.....jedi robes...tuesday maybe?

"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #1131 on: June 07, 2012, 09:31:01 PM »

JediShadow's idea just made me shiver at the thought of upgraded telemarketers and the end of privacy (backed up by people speaking of plans to invade hotties' bedrooms).  This is why we can never have anything nice!  lol   Grin

My wife's Graflex arrived.  It got here right after she left for work, so i shoved the package in the closet (out of my immediate line of sight) until she gets home to unbox it since it's her (early) birthday present.  Will take pics and review tonight.  Maybe vid if i can get stuff to work again.  Impatiently waiting for Monday when my Consular is supposed to arrive.

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1132 on: June 07, 2012, 09:38:50 PM »

hope she doesnt start reading the forums and realise its there....

Luke & Corran (I,J)

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #1133 on: June 07, 2012, 11:17:57 PM »

It's not a surprise for her.  We tend to not hide what we're getting, we're able to appreciate the thought without the surprise.  We're both too nosy to have much hidden from us.  That and i needed permission to spend the money.    Grin  It's gonna be an early birthday present (by about a month) because the wait will kill both of us.  She doesn't come on the forum, even though i've suggested it many times.  Darn it, i can see the box from this chair.  Need to move it.  No, touching it's a bad idea, just need to go back to the sofa.  Yeah.

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #1134 on: June 08, 2012, 01:29:16 AM »

UPS slays me. I just checked my tracking number and the saber made its way to Columbus today and they then sent it in the complete opposite direction to another location farther away. The lack of logic is astounding. Still on schedule to be here tomorrow though!

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #1135 on: June 08, 2012, 02:22:21 AM »

Last update on mine was 1am on the 5th, arrival at San Pablo, CA.  I live in FL.  Still says it's on schedule to be on time for Monday though.  I want to see scan updates to my brain doesn't go bonkers out of jealousy and impatience.

But yeah, i've seen UPS do that before.  Sending it further away in the middle of shipping.  They're on time, but they'll be damned if they're gonna be early.  At least that's the experience i've had.  At least they've never been late with me.  They did deliver a package at like 9pm on the delivery date before though.  Hope they don't pull that on Monday.

Canadianknight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #1136 on: June 08, 2012, 02:53:22 AM »

*inhales*

IT'S ALMOST FRIIIIIIDAY!!!!!!  WOOT!

*ahem*   Sorry for the caps.

Oh UPS... please don't screw up.   Oh please oh please...

RozenRyder
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #1137 on: June 08, 2012, 03:08:16 AM »

*inhales*

IT'S ALMOST FRIIIIIIDAY!!!!!!  WOOT!

*ahem*   Sorry for the caps.

Oh UPS... please don't screw up.   Oh please oh please...
This is what ive been thinking all day XD

Initiate v3 LE - Blazing Star
SSRaven - Final Spark

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #1138 on: June 08, 2012, 03:21:31 AM »

This is what ive been thinking all day XD

Amen

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

forceflaw
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #1139 on: June 13, 2012, 12:25:20 AM »

I have a consoler  VA with obsidian and AV button on they way should be here by friday for the low low price of $175 got it used  Grin then I will be sending in in to utra to add quick disconnect and add green blue red and yellow LED's all for the price of 360 I got a great deal thank you internet forums!!!!! 

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: