Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon V3 Review w/ Lee Filters!  (Read 8111 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: November 10, 2012, 09:24:14 PM »

My saber came in this morning so here are some pictures. =] Now to figure out what other pommel to get. Thinking either short groove Bellicose pommel, Guardian Pommel, or Consular pommel. Not too sure yet. I like the look of the Bellicose pommel so far. Tried that out. Gave some more edge to my saber. all and all I really like the Aeon V3. Such a comfortable saber to weild. I wen't with the Aeon V3 because I figured it'd be a good stunt saber and to show off Lee Filters. I find the best gripping, for one handed combat, grip the first choke point, for 2 handed combat, grip the first choke and the lower grip above the pommel. Or if you want it really close grip both choke points. The grooves are nicely done too. My favorite part of the saber is the pommel. Has a nice pre quels look to it. Really happy with my new Aeon V3. And Adegan Silver alone isn't half bad either but if you want some color then get you a book of Lee Filters. I also wen't for the Aeon V3 because to me the saber has that ATOC arena scene look to it I think. Stick with a Standard Mid Grade blade though because they look the best for the Lee Filters. Now I can switch for whatever color I'm in the mood for. Though mostly will be used is Arctic Blue, Sentinal Yellow, both the Violets, and the Magical Magenta filter for that pre quels look. Having an Adegan Silver saber and Lee Filters really is fun. =] No regrets. Video will come later. YouTube is being slow. So just typed review for now. Pics tell all though.

Aeon V3 hilt. Pretty nice and shiny:

Main blade color. Adegan Silver:

Consular Green, One of the brightest even in person:

Arctic Blue:

Guardian Blue. Not the brightest in person but its okay:

Violet Amethyst:

Dark Violet Amethyst:

Magical Megenta filter.For if you're a Mace Windu fan:

Me and my Aeon V3. Sentinal Yellow is my main color. Such an awesome blade color:

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 09:44:51 PM »

Oh and Sentinal Yellow:

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 10:05:11 PM »

Are these all color discs that US supplied with the saber or are they all Lee's? And if they're Lee's, what is the name of the filter that you used for each color? It'd be nice to know some of these things. I love experimenting with Lee's as well and would love to know what filters you used.  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 10:13:50 PM »

Oklahoma Yellow for Sentinal Yellow, Bray Blue for Guardian Blue, Jade for Arctic Blue, Deep Purple for Dark Violet Amethyst, Magical Magenta for the Windu color, Primary Green for Consular Green, and Medium Purple for Violet Amethyst. So yeah they are the Lee Filters. I think US forgot to send the color disks. I'll look through the box again.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 10:30:37 PM »

Yeah no offence to Ultra Sabers but the color disks are junk. I finally found them. I completely recommend getting a book of Lee Filters.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 10:38:06 PM »

Getting me a Malice round pommel for my Aeon V3 to add some edge to the saber. =] I just need 44 bucks.

swords4two
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 93

Fear offers the man nothing!

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 10:39:00 PM »

Yep the disc are not the best for colors. I have an AS blade as well and I love it. I am waiting for my filters to come in the mail:)

A life half lived is not a life lived at all.
Fear offers the man Nothing.

Maticore, SY Obsidian
Phantasm Initiate CG Obsidian
Overlord AS Obsidian
Overlord AS stunt
Crimson Reaper FO
Malice BR stunt
Dark Monarch VA stunt
Dominix LE GB stunt
Aeon CG stunt

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 10:44:59 PM »

@swords. You'll love them. Just remember the list that I posted and you'll be good.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 11:08:09 PM »

Also request to Ultra Sabers if possible. Can you guys make the Magical Magenta color as a new color. I don't know call it... Mace Purple I guess?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 12:09:08 AM »

And another color. Bane's Heart by using the regular Magenta filter. Such a sick color Bane's Heart is.

Bane's Heart:

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 12:52:19 AM »

Malice round pommel is a go. Going to have one sick Aeon V3. ;o I showed the boss (mom) how you can now switch out pommels with other high end sabers with V3 sabers. She liked the Bane's Heart color too. (Magenta filter). We joked around and she asked if this was going to be the last saber for the week and I said yeah but then I mentioned the Manticore saber and re-charge ports. xp I figured I'd get the Malice round pommel to give my saber some more edge. Bane's Heart is really growing on me now.

Kenobi 2112
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 3

May the force be with you.

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2012, 06:03:27 AM »

The mace windu color looks awsome.Can i request that color on my next saber from US

Light side points please!

Lightsabers-Overlord with sound(GB Green AV switch Archon pommel)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2012, 01:48:13 PM »

That's what I was wondering if this gives US any ideas for new colors. xp Also I figured out why my video won't upload. Way too long. Gotta figure out a way to shorten it. I will just demo my saber in Bane's Heart. (Magenta filter).

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »

And the late video review. All the info is said in the video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08qFmiEsFrY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08qFmiEsFrY</a>

Wolfknight
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 58

Wulffe Frosthunter Corellian Jedi

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012, 07:21:43 PM »

Nice pics and review man. Point for you sir  Cool How do you feel about the brightness of the silver blade with the lee color filters? Are they still good brightness? Or are they noticably dimmer than the colored LEDs? Or is it not enough of a difference to bother you? My favorite saber colors are: Consular Green, Blazing Red, Violet amythest, Fire orange, prestone orange, and that Mace purple color you made.  Cool And Mabey the banes Heart, I am gonna have to see it in person first. Mabey at dragon con or something next year.

I am a leaf upon the wind.....watch how I soar

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: