Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Another proud owner of an Overlord!  (Read 1366 times)
Darth Servius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

« on: November 16, 2012, 06:45:20 AM »

Hey guys! I finally got my Overlord today. Funny story, I'm sitting in my room online on FedEx.com trying to get an idea of what time it would be delivered (they had attempted to deliver it yesterday but I wasn't home so I missed it) anyway I live in a two story apartment and my room is upstairs so as I'm online I thought I heard a very faint knock at the door but I only heard it once so I thought it might be the wind or something, a few minutes later I go to the door (for something else entirely) and there I see it... the "Sorry We Missed You" tag right on my door, needless to say I was pissed! LOL, but I just said to myself "Oh well, I'll just pick it up myself from the hub." which I did and now IT"S MINE!!! And let me say it was sooo worth it, I never realized how light the Overlord was and how amazing it feels in your hands while holding it!
So seeing as how there are a bunch of Overlord pics and reviews on the forums I thought I'd spare you all that and just share a pic of a combination I had been waiting to do myself ever since I saw it done by somebody else on the forums some time ago, so without further delay I present to you all...

The WARLORD

As I said I had seen pics of the War Glaive emitter on the Overlord body before but I thought I'd take it a step further and put a Guardian pommel on there as well and it looks just as amazing as I thought it would! Next I plan to put the Manticore emitter and the Archon pommel (dark version) on there so be on the look out for that.
And in case you're wondering my saber color is Sentinel Yellow and my AV button color is red.

"Fear is a very malleable weapon."
-Sabers-
Bellicose
Overlord
RGB Dark Shock
BR Darth Maul (converted)

Your dark lord requires DARK SIDE points!!!

Darth Ivan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 07:41:36 AM »

Very nice saber darth servius! Looks awesome with the warglaive emitter. I'm thinking of getting a overlord as my next saber...i love the vented emitter! My manticore is on its way and i am already freaking out and sleeples! Cheesy
Will do a video review of it when it arrives.

inventory:
Archon V2 - Guardian Blue
Consular - Consular Green
Guardian - Arctic Blue / silver FoC
Bellicose - Blazing Red / orange FoC
--------------
ordered 11/15/12
The Manticore - Violet Amethyst / silver FoC

Darth Sabre
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -216

TPLA Knight instructor

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 06:14:55 PM »

The Overlord really feels excellent ... the perfect Sith weapon.

Or so I thought ... until I learned about the WARLORD!  Grin

What a beast! Point for you!

Maybe you can post what the changes did to the saber's balance? I have a heavy grade blade and think of getting a heavier pommel for my Overlord!

swords4two
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 93

Fear offers the man nothing!

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 12:41:28 AM »

That looks more like a mace than a lightsaber LOL OOOH a light mace!
Looks awesome I keep thinking of doing the same with my overlord. But the guardian pommel looks awesome on it.

A life half lived is not a life lived at all.
Fear offers the man Nothing.

Maticore, SY Obsidian
Phantasm Initiate CG Obsidian
Overlord AS Obsidian
Overlord AS stunt
Crimson Reaper FO
Malice BR stunt
Dark Monarch VA stunt
Dominix LE GB stunt
Aeon CG stunt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print