Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first sabers  (Read 1343 times)
Warlock
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: November 19, 2012, 04:46:00 AM »

i recently ordered two sabers for a con i'm going to in a few months. the dark initiate, and the dark war glaive.

the initiate hilt is small, measuring at nine inches, with a shorter blade than my war glaive. its much lighter than the second weapon, and it feels great in my hands. of the two, its probably my favorite for actually fighting with, being slightly smaller, ergo agile.
-i got the blade in silver, w/ sound. nothing else unique about it, which i regret now. the simpleness, not the silver, which is bright and freaking awesome. next time, getting more horns and whistles.

the war glaive is a longer, heavier hilt, definitely designed for a good two handed fighter in my opinion. it has a bright blue blade with silver flash/clash.  the switch is blue av, which also looks great. personally, i would be reluctant to fight with it merely because i think its a more two handed weapon, but for someone who likes that style, its a great choice.
-also with sound, which is great.

also recently ordered a dark prophecy with red options, since i'm going as a sith to the con, and my friend complained i needed a red saber. i'll talk about that when it comes in.

overall, definitely worth what i paid, and i hope to encourage others to purchase their own when i head to cons.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 02:21:48 PM »

I too have a DWG!  This is by far one of my favorites, even if it was my first true saber.  I initially got it with a DVA blade, Red AV switch, silver claws, and I just had to have the Quick Disconnect.  So far I have purchased a FO MLS and it looks pretty sweet!  The Red AV switch really compliments the Orange blade with the black anodized finish.  The choke point on this saber is fabulous for either one handed or two handed wielding.  Picturing a blue blade just makes me think this would look Bad Arse indeed!  You will have to post pics up from the Con...would love to see this.....

Awesome purchases !!!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Doxyc
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 02:31:37 PM »

I agree! Awesome choices! Pics of the con would be pretty sweet!

Don't be afraid of the light, Darkness is not born out of Darkness.
-Dominix V3 LE: Dark Violet Amethyst, w/ Blue Illuminated AV.
-Dominix V2: Guardian Blue.
-Dominix V2: RGB.
-Aeon V2: Sunrider's Destiny.
Dark points would be very much so appreciated.

swords4two
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 93

Fear offers the man nothing!

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 08:22:31 PM »

you know you can change the colors on the AS blade with the color discs as well and have a red blade that way as well. Lee filters work wonder for colors also. Sound like you're going to have fun with your saber:) You should post some pics when you get em:)

A life half lived is not a life lived at all.
Fear offers the man Nothing.

Maticore, SY Obsidian
Phantasm Initiate CG Obsidian
Overlord AS Obsidian
Overlord AS stunt
Crimson Reaper FO
Malice BR stunt
Dark Monarch VA stunt
Dominix LE GB stunt
Aeon CG stunt

shotofan2
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 03:21:08 AM »

i just purchased my first saber on here and got it a week later, in other words today, im a shoto user so i got the initiate v3 with the initiate blade in consular green. i am very satisfied with it.

swords4two
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 93

Fear offers the man nothing!

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 03:33:57 AM »

AWESOME! Welcome to the addiction! You should take pics and pics of you in you sith costume as well!

A life half lived is not a life lived at all.
Fear offers the man Nothing.

Maticore, SY Obsidian
Phantasm Initiate CG Obsidian
Overlord AS Obsidian
Overlord AS stunt
Crimson Reaper FO
Malice BR stunt
Dark Monarch VA stunt
Dominix LE GB stunt
Aeon CG stunt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print