Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: My 1st UltraSaber: Catalyst VA  (Read 10508 times)
Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 03:25:32 AM »

As one of the longtime fans who remembers the first time I saw Star War in the summer of 1977, as a 15 year old kid, I can honestly say I still look forward to anything Star Wars that I can get, and this news is fantastic!

I believe this deal gives LucasFilm the heretofore non-existent opportunity to go in directions that George Lucas might not have ever explored.  The rich tapestry of SW content outside of the movie-verse is a good indicator that there are still stories to tell that people want to see.  So, I have no doubts that the generations of fans will follow the development of the new film with rabid interest.  I think for the first of the new trilogy, they will likely do their level best to continue the saga with an older Luke, having rebuilt the Jedi Order, who have now taken up the mantel of protecting the new Republic from the remnants of the fallen Galactic Empire, or perhaps from an outside enemy (or both).  If they can get the talent on board before the window of opportunity expires, it could be historic!  If not, there are many other treatments they could go with that we will all come to see when it is released.

To be sure, there are many variables that could enhance, or detract from the next chapter in the saga.  But, at least now we have a new chapter to look forward to....and that brings with it the gleeful anticipation of hearing that iconic music, and reading the opening scrolls at the opening moments of future movies on the big screen, where until today, that hope had been all but extinguished. 

I am already looking forward to opening night with my wife, and sons!

Sorry about this!  I just noticed this is in the wrong place!  I posted this in the "Disney Buys LucasFilm" thread, and I don't have the first clue how it ended up here.  There was a drop-out in my internet service as I was posting, I suppose that could have had something to do with it, but as I don't have the ability to move it, my apologies for the topic corruption.

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 05:37:45 AM »

I knew where it was to go XD I figured there was some error. lol

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Juyo Vaunk
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012, 04:06:25 AM »

Question about the Catalyst, its says on the discription that it is made from parts from TCSS, but I'm not sure if this was an older discription or what. Just looking to clarify.
--Juyo

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 04:28:38 AM »

^Oh yea. I think US should update all their descriptions. Sabers with sound say that they use 4AAA in the descriptions.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 04:36:42 PM »

Question about the Catalyst, its says on the discription that it is made from parts from TCSS, but I'm not sure if this was an older discription or what. Just looking to clarify.
--Juyo

There may be some modifications, but I recognize the parts from the Catalyst from TCSS.  Other hilts, such as the Guardian, have all custom-made Ultrasabers parts.  Since the Catalyst is an older model, it dates back to the time when Ultrasabers used TCSS parts for a great number of their hilts.

Wolfknight
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 58

Wulffe Frosthunter Corellian Jedi

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2012, 09:07:12 PM »

crap Zlaude. Now I have to add another hilt to the list of sabers that I want. LOL   Cheesy

I am a leaf upon the wind.....watch how I soar

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 05:06:38 AM »

Hey Zlaude, welcome to the forums. We here are glad you found your way to us. This is a great community.

Your choice of Violet Amethyst is by far the best choice you could have made. It's my favorite LED color, and my Sith outfit is based on that color. I can't believe how well it goes with the blue switch. It looks really good. You get a point from me!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Lord Krobe
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

Dark Side

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2012, 06:02:58 AM »

Nice video!

First of all, I think that DVA looks alot cooler.

Then I think you should give me my Raven, or my Phantom initiate V3.

But in the end I know I will get them  Wink

Raven: DVA, Clash Silver

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: