Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Small Armory of Reviews  (Read 2735 times)
Wesley
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

« on: August 13, 2011, 10:52:17 PM »

Hello, Ultrasabers community. I have personally been the owner of an Ultrasaber for almost three weeks now and I absolutely love mine. I also convinced a handful of my friends to purchase some as well, and now we have our own little 'club'. We (try) to meet at least once a week to duel, choreograph and just have fun. I am going to keep this 'review' short as possible. No wall of text, that's boring. I'll let the beauty of the sabers to all the talking.

Here is a list of all the sabers we have so far:

Initiate v2 (Blue)
CE Prophecy Battle Staff (Blue)
CE Prophecy Battle Staff (Red)
Liberator (Sunrider's Destiny)
Initiate v2 LE (Artic Blue)
Aeon (Artic Blue)

The blade on all of them are heavy (or ultragrade heavy) thus we have had zero durability problems. The most we have had was the small cap popping off (which can be easily fixed with super glue) and small, barely noticeable scratches.

The colors are clear, bright and beautiful (especially at night). In comparison to a Force FX that my brother owns (He now has that Initiate LE I mentioned earlier), the Ultrasaber LITERALLY mops the floor. Better quality blade, better lighting, better..well, everything. As you can imagine, my friends and I were extremely excited when they first arrived. In fact, we were SO excited we made an unboxing video (I hate peanuts, Smiley ) which can be found here. (I do not have many pictures I can provide, but the few I do will be posted at the bottom).

To skip the boring unboxing part, skip to about 2:30 to see the sabers light up a very dark basement. We do a cute little showcase and make fun of our ginger friend, Billy. For those who care to see, we have two videos of us dueling at a moderate amount of force. One just at night in my backyard, another on a catwalk.

And ze pictures:
Blue CE Prophecy Staff

Blue Initiate v2

Sunrider's Destiny Liberator

And to close:
Thank you Ultrasabers for making these amazing products. We are all 101% satisfied.

"There are techniques within the Force against which there is no defense."

Danakar Endeel
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 23

It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 11:06:30 PM »

Heh heh, nice unboxing video. Although I did wonder at the odd lightsaber sound 'hiccups' in the video.

But you guys seem to have amassed quite the collection already  Cool

█||||||||(•)█╣█████████████████████████████████)
Don't have an Ultra Saber to list yet Sad

Wesley
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 11:09:35 PM »

Heh heh, nice unboxing video. Although I did wonder at the odd lightsaber sound 'hiccups' in the video.

But you guys seem to have amassed quite the collection already  Cool

Those 'hiccups' are used to censor. Smiley

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 11:09:55 PM »

nice group of sabers! must be fun having a group of people to duel with.  Cool also i noticed in your youtube video description that you had thrown your sabers in a pool and stated they are water proof, that is a big NO. ultra sabers are not water proof electronics and water don't mix if you saw the old official  ultrasaber durability video where they threw the sabers in the water and they were unaffected that was because the sabers were made of PVC and not metal like the current line. no where on the site do they advertise the sabers as water proof so if your sabers short out and the pommel threads rust for some reason they will most likely not be covered by the warranty since you did it yourself  Sad

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Wesley
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 11:13:03 PM »

nice group of sabers! must be fun having a group of people to duel with.  Cool also i noticed in your youtube video description that you had thrown your sabers in a pool and stated they are water proof, that is a big NO. ultra sabers are not water proof electronics and water don't mix if you saw the old official  ultrasaber durability video where they threw the sabers in the water and they were unaffected that was because the sabers were made of PVC and not metal like the current line. no where on the site do they advertise the sabers as water proof so if your sabers short out and the pommel threads rust for some reason they will most likely not be covered by the warranty since you did it yourself  Sad

I'm gonna have to add replies in the main post to avoid this..massive reply.

We didn't put them in water..well, we did but..Just the blades. Smiley We're not thaaat dumb...although, that ginger kid Bill might be.. Wink

Danakar Endeel
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 23

It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 11:15:17 PM »

Those 'hiccups' are used to censor. Smiley

Oh *LOL* my mistake then Grin

█||||||||(•)█╣█████████████████████████████████)
Don't have an Ultra Saber to list yet Sad

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 11:19:06 PM »

I'm gonna have to add replies in the main post to avoid this..massive reply.

We didn't put them in water..well, we did but..Just the blades. Smiley We're not thaaat dumb...although, that ginger kid Bill might be.. Wink
lol ok just making sure  Tongue

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 06:49:15 PM »

Those prophecies and liberator are nice, huh? I own one of each myself and I love 'em! Nice unboxing video also! The part in the basement was really cool.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: