Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Me and a few friends just ordered this.  (Read 1194 times)
DarthFluffyKitten
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« on: February 27, 2012, 07:48:18 PM »

The raven is mine and will be sentinel yellow...

1 of : Bellicose [Blade LED Color:RGB (Red, Green, Blue) with Master Switch][Blade Holder:Black][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)][Button Color:Chrome][Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound! (Obsidian Inductee Price)][Flash on Clash:Flash for RGB (Saber Must Have Sound & RGB Added)][Pommel Version:Long Grooves][Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!][Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)][Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]

1 of : Black Coupler with Vents

1 of : Dark Arbiter [Blade LED Color:Adegan Silver][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Battery Configuration:Standard Setup][Sound:No Sound][Flash on Clash:No Flash][Quick Disconnect:Nope.][Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)][Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]

1 of : Initiate Blade [Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)]

1 of : Phantasm V3 [Blade LED Color:Adegan Silver][Blade 2 Color:Adegan Silver][Blade Length:Standard 32"][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Staff Setup (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)][Hilt 1 Model:Regular Version][Hilt 2 Model:Regular Version][Flash on Clash Hilt 1:Flash Arctic Blue (Saber Must Have Sound Added)][Flash on Clash Hilt 2:Flash Arctic Blue (Saber Must Have Sound Added)][Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)][Install Batteries:No Thanks, Got My Own][Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks][Coupler:Coupler with Vents][Hilt 1 Pommel:Catalyst Pommel][Hilt 2 Pommel:Catalyst Pommel][Hilt 1 Sound:Yes, Obisidian USB Sound!][Hilt 2 Sound:Yes, Obisidian USB Sound!]

1 of : Raven [Blade LED Color:Sun Rider's Destiny][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)][Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Blue Illuminated AV Switch][Claw Version:Normal Edition][Flash on Clash:Flash Blue (Saber Must Have Sound Added)][Pommel Version:SS Edition][Quick Disconnect:Nope.][Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)][Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]

1 of : UltraEdge Heavy Dueling Blade [Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)]

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 07:59:42 PM »

SRD Raven?

That is going to be very interesting.

Also if a review comes with them it will be the First Arbiter review. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

DarthFluffyKitten
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 08:04:33 PM »

Yellow raven, srd to pay the 5$

I doubt he would do a review but I'll ask him. He should have got sound!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 08:07:44 PM »

Quite an order!

No Quick Disconnect on the Raven or Dark Arbiter?

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 08:15:14 PM »

Yellow raven, srd to pay the 5$

I doubt he would do a review but I'll ask him. He should have got sound!

Woops missed that.

Now I can't wait to see that raven.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

DarthFluffyKitten
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 08:19:24 PM »

The raven is being joined with my existing bellicose to become a huge beast. No quick disconnect as I don't intend to change anything.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 08:23:36 PM »

The raven is being joined with my existing bellicose to become a huge beast. No quick disconnect as I don't intend to change anything.

That will be one heck of a staff!  I was just curious about the QD, but then again it's a personal preference.  I like to keep my options open so I go for it.

DarthFluffyKitten
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 08:28:13 PM »

It's going to be a single bladed staff. 36" out of the raven end then a cut down tip circa 8" out of my bellicose.

ashtor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 44

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 10:04:17 PM »

Shocked my SRD raven should be here on wed/thurs cant wait for it   the ss edition but without sound and my grab bag special should be here wed as well think im more excited about that one cause its an unknown i didnt even choose a blade color

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: