Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Another addict is here  (Read 2874 times)
GinkoKitsune
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 6

« on: April 22, 2018, 11:49:15 PM »

Here I am. A Jedi in training. *waves*

I purchased my first saber in 2016 - the same year I went back to real life college for an AS in accounting. (I am nearly done with that, huzzah!!)

This year I am learning how to actually use them, which means I need combat ready blades. Also meaning I have an excuse to make yet another purchase! Any reason right?

I have a total of 5.  My first 2 sabers were sabers with sound (Violet amethyst and Sun rider's Destiny), then last year at Dragon Con I got 2 mystery boxes with Blazing Red and Fire Orange. What's sad is I can't remember the color of the last one... I believe it's blue? I took out the batteries of the ones I don't use, because 20 batteries in things I do not play with on a daily basis seem rather unnecessary.

Anyway, glad to finally start posting on the board to associate with all the fellow light saber fanatics Smiley

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 12:05:34 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 03:14:02 AM »

Welcome to the forum

DizB
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 03:37:17 AM »

Welcome to our little support group.  We are different in that we help FURTHER your saber addiction.  Pretty cool, right? 😎

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 04:12:00 AM »

Welcome to the party. Smiley

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 05:10:42 AM »

Welcome to the farm. You no longer have to suffer your addiction alone. Happy sabering. May the force be with you.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 11:38:55 AM »

welcome. I keep seeing videos of Dragoncon, if I ever make it that far south I'd love to go.
and yes, we enable the addiction (did you see the sale?)  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 11:40:01 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 02:13:16 PM »

Welcome to the forum

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 12:49:43 AM »

Hi and welcome.  Don't let it be known too loudly that you are a Jedi in training... you will be given so many forum tasks that there will be no time for saber use other than making sabers clean and shiny for others.  Wink

Good for you to have almost completed your schooling.  You will need a celebratory saber for that monumental event.  Cheesy

You have a nice range of blade colors.  When you can please post a pic of your collection.  See you on the Forum.  Smiley

Here's a light side point credit incase you need more polish.  Grin

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 09:10:09 PM »

Welcome! 5 is a cool number of 'sabres - enough to share around when friends arrive and that game of Monopoly turns nasty Grin

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2018, 04:45:39 PM »

You have found a most supportive and functional group of saber addiction enablers. Welcome.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

GinkoKitsune
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2018, 12:42:56 AM »

Welcome! 5 is a cool number of 'sabres - enough to share around when friends arrive and that game of Monopoly turns nasty Grin

I live in central Florida. During Irma last year, they came in quite handy to light the room before we all went to bed. It was a lot of fun Cheesy

I shall have to share pictures someday.

Iofurr
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 7

Father ~ Husband ~ Heathen

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2018, 07:30:49 AM »

Greetings and Welcome to the Galaxy!  Nice saber collection, especially the Fire Orange!

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire.

Darkside and Lightside Points Please

Sabers Owned:
Dark Apprentice V4 with Fire Orange
(__(((((__0_(((_]]       

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2018, 02:33:43 PM »

Iofurr, please don't necro post.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: