Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What custom work is available ?  (Read 3697 times)
Abate
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

Dark side points please

« on: May 24, 2011, 05:18:16 AM »

I have 3 sabers from US and instead of buying a new saber i would like some custom work done to mine trouble is I don't know what is available .
So what i am asking is can you post what saber you have and what is the most common mods done by ultra just so I can sound like I know what i want and have an idea of what is avalable . I have the prophecy CE and the LE and also the Dark liberator. Feel free to point me to the right thread if this is already somewhere .
Is in hilt recharge  and quick dsconnect available for the prophecies ? also i really like the war glaive claw added to the dark prophecies not sure who did it but i thought it looked good. I don't need prices
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:36:26 AM by Abate » Logged

Prophecy Ce Guardian Blue /Le Blazing Red Staff
Dark Liberator Violet Amethyst/SI Blazing Red Staff
Dark War Glaive quick disc
Bane Obsidian quick disc
Dark Shock Obsidian Pyrestone Orange

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »

Ok, I have driven Emory NUTS with questions on this kind of stuff, so I'll post what I've learned here.  I'm going to leave out any prices because they may be different for different hilts and I don't want to speak out of turn.

Colors: Custom colors that have been commonly done are Sentinel Yellow, a bluer Violet Amethyst, and Pyrestone (a red-orange color).  I think you could go gold also since that is what the RGB yellow turns out to be.

Claws: As far as I know, Ultra doesn't do any custom claw work. You can order Raven or War Glaive claws to use for your own mods though and they are a great starting point - that's what I did with my Prophecies and I'm looking to do a friend's liberator with 3 WG claws as well.

Hilt: You can have rechargable batteries w/ recharge port custom ordered.  It's a little over half the cost of going RGB as far as I know, so not cheap but not bad.  Ultra will also install LEDs to shine out of the pommel if you want.  Both of these options likely require a different pommel.

I also have prophecies and being MHS compatible is definitely a plus for some of the mods.  These are all I know of but I'm sure there are more.  There are definitely custom sound mods, but I'd hold off on that until Ultra finishes whatever he's working on for the new sound option (he's given that advice to a few others here on the forum).

Navajas' Custom Prophecy LE - Yellow / Recharge / EconoSound / Greeble
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1096.0

My Custom Dark Prophecies - Pyrestone / Claws
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1306.0

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Abate
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

Dark side points please

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 04:43:40 PM »

Thanks for the response  Darkhorse and your clawed sabers were actually what made me want to do some mods. figured id start this instead of annoy ultra with hundreds of questions

Prophecy Ce Guardian Blue /Le Blazing Red Staff
Dark Liberator Violet Amethyst/SI Blazing Red Staff
Dark War Glaive quick disc
Bane Obsidian quick disc
Dark Shock Obsidian Pyrestone Orange

LordDesann
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -3

Is that your friend in the woodchipper?!!

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 04:48:58 PM »

I'm assuming Ultra can make custom hilts??

Staff Member of East Coast Sabers (Saber Club)
(www.eastcoastsabers.com)

AB Raven
SY Bellicose
FO Overlord
BR Dark Liberator v3

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 05:04:14 PM »

LorDesann, I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I'll take a crack at this anyways. Smiley

If you mean can Ultra custom machine you a hilt that isn't on the site for sale already, then I believe the answer is gonna be no.
If you mean can Ultra add an accent LED, sound, a recharge port, or some similar mod to a hilt currently availible on the site, then I believe the answer is yes.

Of course, I'm not the one for definitive answers, but this is my educated guess based off of what I've seen Ultra say in the past on the boards. Hope that helped! Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 05:32:16 PM »

Thanks for the response  Darkhorse and your clawed sabers were actually what made me want to do some mods. figured id start this instead of annoy ultra with hundreds of questions

No problem Abate! Glad you like my Prophecies.  I think this thread is a great idea, I have a feeling we'll all learn something here and also take some of the headache of repeated questions from Ultra and Deep!

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 02:45:36 AM »

I'm assuming Ultra can make custom hilts??
yeah complete  custom hilts would be a big no the reason why ultra offers sabers at such an amazing low price is because they are made in large numbers if ultra were to make a complete custom hilt the price would skyrocket the best customization that ultra can do is modify  their current hilts like maroon and Darkhorse suggested.

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: