Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: UK PRICES M box info  (Read 1434 times)
A Lost Dad
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 08, 2018, 06:17:45 PM »

hi i am going to buy a 75 mystery box but i would like to know the uk prices. at the moment using conversion i have it at around 85 pound including shipping but if anyone could confirm what the prices are it would be appreciated.
also any info on the box that i should know would also be nice

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 08:40:14 PM »

A google search on conversion rates would help you, but since you did that already you could try putting what youre going to be ordering into your cart and seeing what the price would be. The only advice I would give you about the box is to expect a lightsaber and nothing else, don't get your hopes up. I love the mystery boxes because of the mystery that comes with them, but don't get it into your head that you're going to get a top-tier lightsaber with the fixens on it, especially if you go with a $75 Box.

Before you continue posting on the forums please post in the >"Forum rules and information" >RULES part of the forums and acknowledge that you've read the rules.
Thank You and May the Force be with you!

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:08:20 PM »

Welcome to the forum

Please read and acknowledge the rules Here before posting anymore.   

Finale covered it well

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

A Lost Dad
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 09:31:05 PM »

read the thing and does anyone know if there is a way to change to currency on the website and thank you advice i was going to buy a light saber about this price anyway so i thought why not just see what happens

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 10:14:55 PM »

The US shop only provides a price in dollars, but a mystery box will run you about £85, as you say. One thing to be aware of is that there could be some customs charges separate from the order - FedEx or HMRC will send you a bill afterwards if so. It'll likely be another 10-15 pounds if it gets brought up, but for a cheaper hilt it may not get triggered.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: