Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Blade Durability  (Read 1691 times)
thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« on: January 12, 2011, 02:49:02 AM »

So as I read what people have to say about US and other lightsaber products, I come to thinking, what hasn't worked for yall? A lot of my sabers have been through a lot of damage, some have survived, some haven't. My Maul saber has a very nice weathered look to it, though I have to be extra careful with the Ray Park autograph at the bottom of the hilt. And not just US sabers, what about Parksabers, TCCS sabers, MR, and everything else. My friend has a Parksaber, and after a duel with my standard issue, became a little more careful with the blades. MR, well, yeah, we all know what happens. Ultrasabers, the hilts have lasted pretty well, just battery packs breaking and PVC sabers breaking every once in a while. Blade wise though, I think I have issues. Heavy duty blade has yet to let me down. Just some scratches from a sharp object and some scuff marks, but still great. A lot of my mid-grades though are either bent in half or missing tips. The rest have lots of dings and scratches and battle scars, but still good.

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 03:17:45 AM »

Give me a couple of days and I will have some pics of my battle damaged blades.

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: