Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Svíkja - Customized Dark Initiate V3 (PIC HEAVY!)  (Read 15027 times)
Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -59

« on: November 27, 2014, 02:49:27 PM »

Ladies and gents of SaberForum - I give you Svíkja

As said in the title, it's a customized Dark Initiate V3 in Dark Violet Amethyst with a matching customized blade plug. It is my first saber, I've had it for a while now and it's finally all finished.
If you want to know anything specific about the customization you could either ask here or check out the WIP thread over here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=21811.0
Here are some more pictures!

Thanks for checking it out and take care!  Cheesy

Darth Chong
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

dark side points or cookies please

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 04:21:03 PM »

I like it. Have a point.

Customized Dark Prophecy grab bag in CG
Hasbro (plastic) Darth Vader (red)
Hasbro plastic extendable customized Darth Vader (red/orange)
Star Wars light up lightsaber hard candy (green)

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 09:52:03 PM »

Gorgeous work!

Definitely point-worthy!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 10:59:42 PM »

Thanks, chaps!

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 12:32:56 AM »

Beautiful work! I love everything about this. Point!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 01:34:13 PM »

Beautiful work! I love everything about this. Point!

Thank you very much, sir! Cheesy

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 09:47:38 PM »

Really great work. The emitter with the shroud looks fantastic!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2014, 06:52:38 PM »

Really great work. The emitter with the shroud looks fantastic!

Thank you! I'm really satisfied with how it came out. Smiley

borgishmorg
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Conjurer of Dark Magik

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 11:13:32 PM »

Very nice, and I especially like that the customization seems to compliment the guarded switch, which is usually off-putting on other sabers.

Aeon LE V3 in CG
Standard Issue V3 in BR
Shock with v3 Sound in GB
Dark Menace with v4 Sound in PO
Consular with v4 Sound in Tri-CG

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 11:33:55 PM »

Very nice, and I especially like that the customization seems to compliment the guarded switch, which is usually off-putting on other sabers.

Why thank you! Haven't thought about that actually, but now that you mention it I do have to agree. Although I'm probably gonna send it back to add sound later and with that an illuminated AV-switch. Blue most likely, I think that suits best for the DVA. What do you think?

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 01:46:21 AM »

Hi Yiggy.  I have been going back looking at a lot of the saber customizations for ideas, and your's is still one of the best.  I think that you can keep this type of guarded switch to use as an av.  I know that for the RGB Shock with sound and FoC, that the 4th master button can be the more sleek av switch or left to match the others.  I think that with your customization, that a lit modern switch could look out of place.  How about a non-illuminated one if you want it that you could weather or a red/orange ring?  See ya and stay warm.   Wink  Cheesy

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 01:44:17 PM »

Hi Yiggy.  I have been going back looking at a lot of the saber customizations for ideas, and your's is still one of the best.  I think that you can keep this type of guarded switch to use as an av.  I know that for the RGB Shock with sound and FoC, that the 4th master button can be the more sleek av switch or left to match the others.  I think that with your customization, that a lit modern switch could look out of place.  How about a non-illuminated one if you want it that you could weather or a red/orange ring?  See ya and stay warm.   Wink  Cheesy

Heey! Thank you very much, it makes me very happy! Cheesy There are a LOT of great customizations around and I get a lot of inspiration from them. Simply put; this forum is awesome. <3
Hmm, you do have a point there. Maybe an AV-switch will look to "shiny" compared to the rest of the hilt. What kind of orange/red ring do you mean? Smiley
Thanks and the same to you, my friend!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 08:25:10 PM »

Hi Yiggy.  Sorry for any confusion.  Just meant choosing instead of blue, using a red or an orange illumination ring.  All are complementary colors for your purple blade and would blend in with the hilt leather colors.  Also I was thinking that you could buff the av smooth silver metal to dull the shininess.  Yea, your Svijka is a beauty and another appreciation point for you!    Cool Grin

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 12:21:13 AM »

Holy crap, that's gorgeous!  Excellent work on that Dark Initiate, I hardly recognize it as such.  I especially love that sharp looking shroud...

Yiggysaw
Knight Ensign

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2014, 04:26:18 PM »

Hi Yiggy.  Sorry for any confusion.  Just meant choosing instead of blue, using a red or an orange illumination ring.  All are complementary colors for your purple blade and would blend in with the hilt leather colors.  Also I was thinking that you could buff the av smooth silver metal to dull the shininess.  Yea, your Svijka is a beauty and another appreciation point for you!    Cool Grin

Hey! No problem at all bruv. Smiley Yeah that's another point! Probably going for a red then, I'm thinking it's a Sith saber so a red one will do good. Yeah I could do that. Or is there any way to get an AV-switch in anodized black instead of silver? That would look great! Thanks a lot! Cheesy

Holy crap, that's gorgeous!  Excellent work on that Dark Initiate, I hardly recognize it as such.  I especially love that sharp looking shroud...

Thank you very much, sir! Indeed, almost an all new hilt. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: