Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What would your Fantasy Creature Clan be?  (Read 3442 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« on: March 31, 2014, 01:11:11 AM »

Game of thrones is coming up...and making a house banner got me thinking of alternate clans/houses in a fantasy setting.

So here is the banner maker...

http://www.jointherealm.com/

Now it does not have everything imaginable of course, so further define the house/clan aspect.

The idea here would be using a classic creature of mythology, legend, etc. to be the foundation creature for the house/clan.

Dragons, chimeras, phoenix, minotaurs, etc.

What would your creature clan be?

Light side points please Smiley

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 02:00:22 AM »

Qilin for me.  Or Kirin by a more Western name.

From the magic forest, the Qilin rule.

Light side points please Smiley

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 02:25:23 AM »

That sounds fun, gotta try the link out see if it works still. For now, a Dark Elf Clan similar to the Elder Scrolls universe. First thoughts on a name might be Prodigal Sons, borrowing from my Sith name. Or possibly a variation in latin.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 03:21:16 AM »

http://cdn.jointherealm.com/sigil/44364e69-0e59-4b2c-b0bd-549e04a2d05f_1605235627_s.png

prōdigere (“to consume, squander, drive forth”)
And I wanted "Through Combat, Our True Nature's Revealed" but not enough space so I adapted it.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: