Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Buddies?  (Read 3911 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2011, 08:11:18 PM »

OK all, I PM'd Ultra yesterday.  He got back with me and said that He is unsure of the conventions that he will be attending next year (2012).

Myself and Spartacus Fortem tried to think of some cons that we new of, but He being in NY and I in ND, we just couldn't think of anything centerally located.  If anyone has any thoughts about a get together at some future con, maybe we should start a new topic area, to get the ball rolling, at least on where someone would think would be the best place to have it. 

My thought was Las Vegas but could only find info on a star trek convention and a comic convention 

I don't presume to organize something of this magnatude, but thought I would let you know what I heard from Ultra so no one else would have to PM him about this subject.

This Would Be Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My only issue, is I would have to set plans ahead (by maybe as much as 6 months in advance) so I could get time off work, figure out how much money to save aside for gas, and hotel, etc....

Would be nice if they had a convention in Dallas (or somewhere near), then I would be Absolutely On Board Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But My Girl and I Are Definitely Looking Forward To Going To Some Conventions In The Future Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Not Sure Which One's Just Yet..............

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2011, 09:23:39 PM »

Sweet man!  Gotta love Corran Horn, he's the man.  We'll keep an eye out for Jedi with green robes in that case.  We'll be wearing grey Wink

Heck yeah man Corran Horn is totally awesome! He's my favorite after all... though I'm a little pudgy so I need to lost some weight too Cheesy

OK all, I PM'd Ultra yesterday.  He got back with me and said that He is unsure of the conventions that he will be attending next year (2012).

Myself and Spartacus Fortem tried to think of some cons that we new of, but He being in NY and I in ND, we just couldn't think of anything centerally located.  If anyone has any thoughts about a get together at some future con, maybe we should start a new topic area, to get the ball rolling, at least on where someone would think would be the best place to have it. 

My thought was Las Vegas but could only find info on a star trek convention and a comic convention 

I don't presume to organize something of this magnatude, but thought I would let you know what I heard from Ultra so no one else would have to PM him about this subject.

Yeah man it's really hard to set it up when we all live all over the world lol. I myself am on the east coast and the only way I would be able to go to one in Vegas would be if I took my week vacation there. Which would be totally worth it. Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: