Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: signature  (Read 945 times)
Darth Famine
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -14

« on: July 14, 2011, 03:07:58 PM »

Hello I got an idea from someones signature to make your light saber hilts out of certain marks. I kinda stole this but if anyone has a problem with it I will take it off...If its not a problem does anyone have a suggestion?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken
The code of the Sith.
((______(o___(:|:| LIBERATOR GUARDIAN BLUE

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 03:10:32 PM »

I'm sure it's fine.  Quite a few people do it from what I've seen.  Some people use colors too, I don't really know how because I've never tried it but that would be pretty neat to do!

Darth Famine
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »

Ya I've seen that. I kinda want to try it but I'm not a computer kind of guy even though I'm on quite a bit. But do you have a suggestion on how to improve it other than the color?

The code of the Sith.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 03:24:07 PM »

Ya I've seen that. I kinda want to try it but I'm not a computer kind of guy even though I'm on quite a bit. But do you have a suggestion on how to improve it other than the color?

Ummm... I'm not sure what you mean by "improve" but I mean, it looks like a standard issue if that's what you're talking about.  If you're looking for some kind of fancy sig you could find one online or ask around on these forums, I got mine from Darth Wraith but he's selective about giving out his source Wink

Btw I'm just curious but when you say you "kinda" have a Dark Standard Issue, do you mean you haven't received it yet?  Or have you modded it?

Darth Famine
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 03:30:58 PM »

Ummm... I'm not sure what you mean by "improve" but I mean, it looks like a standard issue if that's what you're talking about.  If you're looking for some kind of fancy sig you could find one online or ask around on these forums, I got mine from Darth Wraith but he's selective about giving out his source Wink

Btw I'm just curious but when you say you "kinda" have a Dark Standard Issue, do you mean you haven't received it yet?  Or have you modded it?
Well I don't have it yet but I will soon. also I didn't think it really looked like a standard issue. But it's as close as I could get so....ya

The code of the Sith.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: