Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ahsoka new Antagonists Norse Connection  (Read 857 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« on: April 11, 2023, 04:22:43 AM »

So, the new Orange Saber Wielding Antagonists are named Baylon Skoll and Shin Hati.  Skoll and Hati were the children of the Great Wolf Fenrir (Grandchildren to Loki) in Norse Myth.  One chased the moon and one chased the sun.  Eventually they would catch them, devour them and plunge the world into darkness signalling Ragnarok.  So I wonder what foreshadowing that may have on their intentions.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 10:24:58 PM »

That's an interesting point - Perhaps symbolic indicators of being harbingers of a greater expansive doom coming in their wake rather than being primary antagonists themselves, heralds of destruction as it were?

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 07:27:58 PM »

That's an interesting point - Perhaps symbolic indicators of being harbingers of a greater expansive doom coming in their wake rather than being primary antagonists themselves, heralds of destruction as it were?
I personally like this idea^^

Now I've heard that they are somehow related to Grand Admiral Thrawn but I'm wondering if that's not a red herring.  Perhaps they represent some other Force entity on the verge of returning?

I have to admit that I'm looking forward to this show (I'm just hoping that it's not the disappointment that "Obi-Wan" was /sigh).

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: