Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2134973 times)
Willfd101
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #9000 on: February 05, 2018, 08:24:35 PM »

I just got the delivery confirmation notice, the one after youve received your saber for satisfaction feedback hahaha.  Insaw ultrasabers in the title and almost did a backflip only to be let down again lol

Dark side points plz

javiergonz7
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #9001 on: February 06, 2018, 12:01:26 AM »

cant wait for my MB that I ordered Jan 8th. The excitement is unbearable hopefully I get an email within the week from what I was told  Cheesy

on the way to Darth

Rohvannyn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #9002 on: February 06, 2018, 01:18:06 AM »

I ordered a 75$ Mystery Box a month ago today and it is still processing. It gets harder to be patient every single day. I wish they would have told me to expect more than 14 business days because they gave me a lot of false hope with that... Sad

I'm with you.  I ordered mine roughly a month ago and haven't seen anything.  Mine was a mystery box too.  Thing is, my friend who had an order that was harder to build and ordered ten days after me just got his order in the middle of last week.  Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my measly few parts and my mystery box.  It's really too bad, since i was thinking about getting a nice staffsaber next.  Hope you get yours soon.

Rohvannyn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #9003 on: February 06, 2018, 01:19:27 AM »

Yeah, it seems that everyone's order is taking slightly longer than the typical two weeks...an indication of how busy they are. Smiley

Hang in there everyone.

Good to hear... only I might wonder at the use of the term "slightly."  Especially since my order is just stuff you could dump into a box and doesn't even have to be built.   Still, I'm looking forward to the day when I can post my happy unboxing.  Smiley

That makes me think of something - is there a problem just with Mystery Boxes?  The people who are waiting longest seem to have them.  So I wonder if folks are just out of scratch 'n' dent stuff?  

JCailler92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #9004 on: February 06, 2018, 02:52:22 PM »

I ordered a MB on the 22nd and the 14 days are up this Friday. this waiting game Is torture lol. I feel bad for the people waiting for more then a month for theirs.

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #9005 on: February 06, 2018, 08:47:20 PM »

It's worth all wait time when you hold those awesome sabers in your hand.

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Darth Nihlism
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #9006 on: February 06, 2018, 11:26:31 PM »

There are a few concerning disputes in their BBB complaints section. The two reviews left were positive though and the overwhelming majority of feedback elsewhere online seems to be positive. I work in customer service myself and sometimes there's a lot going on behind the scenes that can explain a certain outcome, yet going through all of that with each customer is mostly pointless and would consume time better spent working toward resolving the issues and catching up on work that we may already be behind on, so the result is often an "I apologize for x, we're doing everything we can to correct it and hopefully ensure it doesn't happen again."

Speculating in the negative is never productive, and going into any e-mail communication or otherwise will often not net you the best results, especially in dealing with a smaller business rather than a corporation. That said I hope you get some results sooner than later. I'm still waiting on my first purchase myself, and I've even seen someone who ordered the exact same thing as me (a custom order) only a couple days prior receive their order while mine is still processing. Disappointing for sure, but we don't know how exactly they're dealing with the mountain of work they're wading through right now or how they've organized the orders to be processed. Best of luck to you.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 10:09:08 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Csumm
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #9007 on: February 06, 2018, 11:38:18 PM »

Communication is key with any business. They have a rep. I'm just saying. Its not hard. I work in a small business 4 people and almost a million a year in contracts. No matter how busy, communication is not a problem. You pay money you expect a certain type of service. They have no problem constantly wanting reviews. Just saying.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9008 on: February 07, 2018, 12:28:10 AM »

Nothing from US, but a couple blaster props for the Solo movie

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

toppsnyk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #9009 on: February 07, 2018, 05:51:17 AM »

23 Business days. got the 'has it been delivered' survey email sunday. Posted a non ranty - more a "oh no I think its lost but it might be here soon and that's exciting" post that was deleted.  Luckily some replies were made and I saw them before the delete that said that email sometimes comes right before delivery. 3 days later no delivery - emailed in per instructions of the email.

Hopefully see something soon! Keeping the spirits up

Mosydys
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Warrior of the Light Side

« Reply #9010 on: February 07, 2018, 11:01:24 AM »

23 Business days. got the 'has it been delivered' survey email sunday. Posted a non ranty - more a "oh no I think its lost but it might be here soon and that's exciting" post that was deleted.  Luckily some replies were made and I saw them before the delete that said that email sometimes comes right before delivery. 3 days later no delivery - emailed in per instructions of the email.
Hopefully see something soon! Keeping the spirits up
Perhaps it's a problem with your post office? Have you tried contacting them? Perhaps it was just lost on the way to you. They also could've botched the delivery and it is simply laying in the post office, waiting for you. I know that when my delivery gets to me, I'll absolutely have to pick it up from the office, there won't be any courier.

May The Force Be With You.
Malice - Tri-Cree BR, Obs v4
Guardian - Diamond

toppsnyk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #9011 on: February 07, 2018, 03:41:13 PM »

Perhaps it's a problem with your post office? Have you tried contacting them? Perhaps it was just lost on the way to you. They also could've botched the delivery and it is simply laying in the post office, waiting for you. I know that when my delivery gets to me, I'll absolutely have to pick it up from the office, there won't be any courier.

I've gotten zero shipping info and i'm signed up for informed shipping with USPS - nothing there.  I may go by the Post Office Sat. but I dont have much hope it will be there.  Just trying to hang in until I hear from US.   I do know once it gets here, I know it will be awesome.

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9012 on: February 07, 2018, 04:33:42 PM »

I've gotten zero shipping info and i'm signed up for informed shipping with USPS - nothing there.  I may go by the Post Office Sat. but I dont have much hope it will be there.  Just trying to hang in until I hear from US.   I do know once it gets here, I know it will be awesome.

Have you gone on the USPS website and used your tracking number? If it says 'In-Transit, Delayed' I wouldn't worry, but file a missing mail search and call them.

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Darth Nihlism
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9013 on: February 07, 2018, 09:20:51 PM »

And she's on the way. Hard not to get hopes up for the expected Friday delivery but we'll see...from all I've read during the wait I'll likely be going with FedEx next time  Roll Eyes

Xcptobvious92
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #9014 on: February 07, 2018, 09:51:09 PM »

Can’t wait to receive my sabers, a dominix LE v2 and a initiate v2 for my son and I. Order placed on 01/17, i should get the email any day now!

Dominix LE V2- adegan silver
Initiate V2- blazing red
2x asajj ventress force fx

Gray jedi, always.

Pages: 1 ... 599 600 [601] 602 603 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: