Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sith lightsaber part question  (Read 2563 times)
Uluhgirin_dim92
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 23, 2023, 04:41:55 PM »

Are there any curved hilts available for custom sabers? Kind of like Dooku’s and Ventress’? Or even other similar styles. I kind of like the curved handle look since it looks sort of unique considering most sabers seem to have straight handles. I’ve looked in the parts section on the store but couldn’t find any. Plus I’m kind of on a budget as well so I’m probably looking for relatively cheap ones. Although not too cheap.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 05:18:31 PM »

The Mantis is the only curved hilt US offers (though it does come in four different colors).  https://ultrasabers.com/product/mantis-ce/

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Houston.davis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2023, 03:33:08 PM »

Does anybody know if the dominacide emitter will go onto the butcher hilt

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2023, 04:34:28 PM »

Hello Houston.Davis and welcome to the forum.

Regarding the Dominicide emitter fitting on the Butcher I'm not sure it will fit satisfactorily. The emitters do have MHS compatible threaded screw sections but the claws of the Butcher have to be removed too to remove the emitter - and the claws hook onto the emitter. This means there is a milled slot that the claws fit into which the Dominicide emitter doesn't have.

It might be possible but you may have to leave the Butcher claws off (the problem is they provide rigidity). Also most Product Descriptions on Ultrasabers' website state whether a hilt has full or partial MHS compatibility and the Butcher description only mentions it having a switchable pommel. I might be wrong and other members may be able to give a definitive answer.

Sorry I can't help more but I hope you stick around the forum a while and let us know how you get on.

EDIT: I just thought...you could try to contact Customer Service on the Live Chat feature on US' website (probably quicker than email), they should have the info!

ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2023, 07:25:46 PM »

It will as a pommel.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2023, 08:25:48 PM »

^^^That'd look super mean too especially with some blood effects painted on if you know how to do that sort of stuff Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: