Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 324   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 891595 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #255 on: November 29, 2016, 02:16:41 PM »

So...

...I thought this was neat.

Cool
Yeah, good call on that one! 👌  Looks fantastic! The Scorpion really likes that pommel. I would think that pommel would look good on a Guardian, too.

Point for coolness!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:44:28 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #256 on: November 29, 2016, 05:08:06 PM »

Here are my new babies!

The Twins and The Cousin

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #257 on: November 29, 2016, 05:47:10 PM »

Here are my new babies!

The Twins and The Cousin

What are your thoughts about the new tri cree Arctic blue, specially compared with the standard one. Do you like it? And do you think it looks greenier than the regular AB? Thanks...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #258 on: November 29, 2016, 06:27:58 PM »

What are your thoughts about the new tri cree Arctic blue, specially compared with the standard one. Do you like it? And do you think it looks greenier than the regular AB? Thanks...

I absolutely love the Tri-C Arctic Blue.  I think the Tri-C is definitely brighter than any of my other sabers as well.  I know they look the same in the pics, but the Arbiter is actually GB.  It just has the UEMG blade attached to it. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #259 on: November 29, 2016, 06:54:42 PM »

I absolutely love the Tri-C Arctic Blue.  I think the Tri-C is definitely brighter than any of my other sabers as well.  I know they look the same in the pics, but the Arbiter is actually GB.  It just has the UEMG blade attached to it. 
Thanks for your answer. I know its brighter, but I wanted to know your opinion on the color of the tri AB compared to the regular AB, because sedsti skyfaller said once that this new tri AB was more green than the regular AB, so I wanted to know if it looked a bit greeny to you. Thanks again. +1

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #260 on: November 29, 2016, 07:01:25 PM »

Thanks for your answer. I know its brighter, but I wanted to know your opinion on the color of the tri AB compared to the regular AB, because sedsti skyfaller said once that this new tri AB was more green than the regular AB, so I wanted to know if it looked a bit greeny to you. Thanks again. +1

I haven't noticed any green tint to my AB.  Its definitely has an Ice blue feel to it though.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #261 on: November 29, 2016, 08:10:24 PM »

I haven't noticed any green tint to my AB.  Its definitely has an Ice blue feel to it though.
Perfect, that's what I wanted to know, thanks a lot...+1

My Lightsabers:

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #262 on: November 29, 2016, 10:00:23 PM »

Very cool Scorpion for sure Tongue How does the Arbiter feel and handle? Also thinking of getting me one in Violet Amethyst for I don't have a purple blade yet Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #263 on: November 30, 2016, 02:10:24 AM »

A few more pics of my Consular.

UPDATE:  PB pics removed.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:45:55 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #264 on: November 30, 2016, 02:57:28 AM »

Oh...now I want a Consular even more. Tongue

+1 haz

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #265 on: November 30, 2016, 03:11:05 AM »

Oh, I do like that, Haz.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #266 on: December 01, 2016, 04:18:05 AM »

Thanks, I like the way it looks and after handling the Consular like this I'm sold on it. This is the first time I've felt like this emitter has a home. Well, I also remember it does work very nicely on my Menace too.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #267 on: December 01, 2016, 06:39:19 AM »

I was messing around with a couple sabers tonight, and you could say I was really digging green, so in the spirit of sharing here's some footage ...

First, I present the Fulcrum and Lost Gray with Consular Green and Lime Green 32/30 inch blades together as a staff using the flush silver vented coupler that I received as part of the Autumn Raffle Grand Prize.  Huge thank you to Emory Harris for it and for letting me pick that pommel specifically. It certainly has me hooked on couplers and staff sabers now. I must say these two as a staff have a fantastic feel and centered weight. I especially like the impressive choke point on the Fulcrum which really improves the grip on a staff like this. Darth Maul would dig it, I'm certain. After playing around with this staff a bit this evening, I am really sold on the idea that all staff sabers should have this kind of choke point, and I think two Fulcrums connected as a staff could be quite incredible with 30 or 32 inch blades.  Having said that, this is my first saber staff, so I have yet to compare how saber staffs with other hilts might feel to me... and that will come eventually when I get a pair of Menace CE's or Dark Menace's... but for now I'm extremely happy with these two.  This staff setup really needs a quick connect coupler, very consistent with Ahsoka Tano's style, I think, that these two can look and feel so similar and yet unique at the same time and work together as a staff is a beautiful idea to me.  Wishlist item for sure.

Second, speaking of the coupler, I've been excited to try something, which I realize is not necessarily new, but it is for me and I was DELIGHTED with the results!  I replaced the emitter neck on my Archon 2.1 with the coupler, and it is really cool.  I'm going to leave it that way for a while.

Here's a short video of wielding the Ahsoka Tano staff saber - taking it slow, because I did NOT want to drop this on that cement patio  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93vtxca5rW4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93vtxca5rW4</a>

And here's a little photo shoot, thanks to my son and my wife for taking some of the photos:

Trying to look like I mean business here... do you sense it?   Grin

Now here's a gallery of the pics I took of my modified Archon 2.1 with the flush silver vented coupler - I am really liking how this looks!

Thanks for taking a look at my post. I've really loved discovering all the creativity and evil genius of so many forum members here. This is the GREATEST FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Good night, folks.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #268 on: December 01, 2016, 07:08:01 AM »

SO MUCH GREEN!!

Way to go Lord Bladewraith. Smiley

Lookin' good.  Those blades are so bright and vivid - love it. Grin

I really like how that coupler looks on the Archon too.

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #269 on: December 01, 2016, 07:14:52 AM »

SO MUCH GREEN!!

Way to go Lord Bladewraith. Smiley

Lookin' good.  Those blades are so bright and vivid - love it. Grin

I really like how that coupler looks on the Archon too.

+1
I know, right?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   Green, green, green....

A touch on the obsessed with green side tonight, I guess, but ha! glad you like it.  Green looks so good on camera.

Thanks, bud!

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 324   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: