Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: ultraproffie zero pixel presets  (Read 1184 times)
Kazer13
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: June 14, 2023, 09:45:06 PM »

I just got an Ultraproffie zero saber, but the presets don't seem to change anything... am I missing something? Or do I have to do something to make them work? I looked at the guide and read what it's supposed to do when I select "color" from the Profile control, but it doesn't do anything... Am I just missing the point entirely?

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 11:12:10 PM »

You have to rotate the saber to change settings. IE: if you select "color," rotate the hilt slowly and you'll see it cycle through colors. There are a LOT of shades for each color, but it will change subtly as you rotate.

Kazer13
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2023, 05:47:27 PM »

You have to rotate the saber to change settings. IE: if you select "color," rotate the hilt slowly and you'll see it cycle through colors. There are a LOT of shades for each color, but it will change subtly as you rotate.

Right, I'm doing that, but nothings happening, there isn't a difference between any of the settings. Not that I can see anyway....

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2023, 12:05:10 PM »

Right, I'm doing that, but nothings happening, there isn't a difference between any of the settings. Not that I can see anyway....

In that case, you may want to contact customer support because it sounds like your board isn't operating correctly. You should definitely see the color change as you rotate the saber.

Saber Surfer
Administrator
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2023, 07:39:44 PM »

The Premium Sound UltraProffie Zero is the Analog, in hilt LED, and it is just one color and has one soundfont. You can email [email protected] to look at your order to see what setup you have and see if there is more information for your specific setup. If you did not get the Neopixel blade setup with the UltraProffie Zero, then UltraProffie Zero does not change colors.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: