Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142961 times)
Jawaslayer4
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #2280 on: September 04, 2013, 08:03:52 PM »

I just ordered a grab bag yesterday and it feels like a week so I guess I'm not so patient. I decided to go with a random color for the blade so we'll see what happens.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2281 on: September 04, 2013, 08:39:56 PM »

I just ordered a grab bag yesterday and it feels like a week so I guess I'm not so patient. I decided to go with a random color for the blade so we'll see what happens.

Keeping it as random as possible makes it more fun.  No telling what you are going to get. Cheesy

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Jawaslayer4
Knight Officer

« Reply #2282 on: September 04, 2013, 09:11:43 PM »

Keeping it as random as possible makes it more fun.  No telling what you are going to get. Cheesy

Exactly why I went with a grab bag. Besides, it's like I'm letting the force guide me.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2283 on: September 04, 2013, 09:51:30 PM »

Only 137?  I'm pretty sure I weighed less than that at 17.  I'm 30 now and still just in the 145-155 range, I'm not short either.

Oh, and good luck on your Guardian.  I don't have it yet but it looks like a great saber.
Thank you, I'm 5'9" and most comments I get are about how skinny I am for my age Smiley.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2284 on: September 04, 2013, 09:58:03 PM »

Thank you, I'm 5'9" and most comments I get are about how skinny I am for my age Smiley.

I'm 6'1" and I get the same thing from my co-workers.  Although several of the women are jealous of my weight.  Cheesy

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2285 on: September 04, 2013, 11:31:53 PM »

The only time I dropped to that low sence i was 17, is two years ago I got very sick and went from 155 to 127 in one month and I'm just now getting back to 150

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

drtdgr2
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 36

~Lightside Points Preferred~

« Reply #2286 on: September 05, 2013, 01:16:59 AM »

Okay I finally did it!!!! Ultrasaber number two order is placed! not shipped yet seeing as how I just placed the order about 5 minutes ago, but I am sooooo exited!!!  Cheesy

I got THE CONSULAR! here are the specs of my order:

•Blade LED Color: Consular Green
•Battery Configuration: Standard Setup
•Recharge Port: No Recharge Port
•Blade Option: Mid Grade
•Quick Disconnect: Sure, Add Them!
•Shroud Finish: Standard Finish
•Blade Tip: Round Tip
•Include Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!
•Include Blade Plug: Yes
•Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks

I decided not to order another LED yet since I'm cheap but I plan on getting a Violet Amethyst soon. Details to come once it gets here!

“I am one with the force, the force is with me."

Prophecy V3- Adegan Silver with Color Discs
Consular - Consular Green
Manticore - Blue Violet Amethyst / Silver FoC
Dorinian - Guardian Blue / Arctic Blue FoC

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #2287 on: September 05, 2013, 01:32:21 AM »

Okay I finally did it!!!! Ultrasaber number two order is placed! not shipped yet seeing as how I just placed the order about 5 minutes ago, but I am sooooo exited!!!  Cheesy

I got THE CONSULAR! here are the specs of my order:

•Blade LED Color: Consular Green
•Battery Configuration: Standard Setup
•Recharge Port: No Recharge Port
•Blade Option: Mid Grade
•Quick Disconnect: Sure, Add Them!
•Shroud Finish: Standard Finish
•Blade Tip: Round Tip
•Include Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!
•Include Blade Plug: Yes
•Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks

I decided not to order another LED yet since I'm cheap but I plan on getting a Violet Amethyst soon. Details to come once it gets here!

Very nice!  The Consular was my second saber too.  It's another great one.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2288 on: September 05, 2013, 01:58:19 AM »

Very nice saber I was thinking of getting that one next myself

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2289 on: September 05, 2013, 03:51:16 AM »

Great choice from what I hear. I thought about getting that one but I wanted to live long enough to use my saber, so I decided to get the Guardian. Smiley Haha

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Ealotech
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 158

« Reply #2290 on: September 05, 2013, 05:53:17 AM »

That's an unorthodox combo for the Consular.  I'll be interested in seeing how it looks. 
We only have to wait a few days to get our sabers, which is awesome, but sometimes it feels like weeks.   Tongue
I'm still Patienly waiting for my new Consular  Undecided Ordered since Aug 26th Undecided I'll wait some more.

Wishlist: Emerald Consular, Emerald Guardian, Emerald Chosen One

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #2291 on: September 06, 2013, 06:31:10 AM »

I just ordered Dark Warglaive pommel for my Bellicose - cover tech belt clip and a grab bag UE blade --/ no saber but upgrade with the pommel !

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Jawaslayer4
Knight Officer

« Reply #2292 on: September 07, 2013, 12:29:46 PM »

Got an email from yesterday saying that my grab bag saber has shipped! It's expected to arrive on the 10th and my friends are just as excited as I am since it's my second saber meaning that we can duel. Smiley

Tuel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #2293 on: September 07, 2013, 01:16:21 PM »

Still waiting for my first US... ordered since 28 August... i can't wait more to get it  Grin

it's a stunt prophecy v3 in BR HG with Buckpuck and recharge port. Bought it mainly for dueling but maybe I made a mistake... haeavygrade 36" with a short hilt as the prophecy's one, it will be bad balanced... i hope not too  Undecided

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2294 on: September 09, 2013, 09:53:14 AM »

Ordered my first sabers yesterday Cheesy Two Aeons LE v3 with Coupler in AB...the order status was so damn fast at "Processing" so that I couldn't even be more specific about the Covertec Wheels xD However, I think they'll make it right. If not - doesn't matter that much to me ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: