Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2164661 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3150 on: July 09, 2014, 02:26:18 PM »

Just made the biggest order I've ever done over a computer. Nickel-plated Guardian in SY and Archon 2.1 in Arctic Blue. Plus a black adjustable coupler for the free Initiate to go with either my Dark Initiate v3 or Dominix LE v3. Nervous and excited all at the same time. Agh!

Nickel-plated Guardian in SY...  (closes eyes and enters meditative state)

Ok.  I THINK I can get through the rest of my day without placing an order now...  Maybe...
:-)
Excellent choice!  Though I think when I finally am able to order mine it will be AS.  The filter swatchbook will provide me with the perfect SY.  And AB.  And CG.  And BR.  and...  Yeah.   
Oh yes...

(goes back to meditation)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darshad
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #3151 on: July 09, 2014, 05:03:37 PM »

The Guardian was the first saber I ever wanted from US but I had to dip my toe in first with a couple grab bags and eventually a Bellicose. But I had some spare change so I figured that it was time I splurge a little bit. Unfortunately my order is still processing over 30 hours later so I'm assuming they're getting a large amount of orders. Normally my orders get shipped within a few hours of being placed. But that's alright, I know what I'm getting will be worth the wait.

My Sabers:
Nickel-Plated Guardian in SY
Archon 2.1 in AB
Belicose in AS
Dominix LE v3 in GB
Aeon V3 in BR
Dark Initiate v3 in SRD
Initiate LE v2 in DVA
Dark Prophecy v3 w/Obsidian in FO

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3152 on: July 09, 2014, 06:07:18 PM »

The Guardian was the first saber I ever wanted from US but I had to dip my toe in first with a couple grab bags and eventually a Bellicose. But I had some spare change so I figured that it was time I splurge a little bit. Unfortunately my order is still processing over 30 hours later so I'm assuming they're getting a large amount of orders. Normally my orders get shipped within a few hours of being placed. But that's alright, I know what I'm getting will be worth the wait.

Thirty hours is still a drop in the bucket compared to other sabersmith's who take 2-4 weeks or more to ship a saber.  We have all been so spoiled by Ultrasabers awesomeness that 30 hours seems like a long time.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3153 on: July 10, 2014, 02:39:45 PM »

Agreed.  I'm with you Darshad.  The day is approaching when I will be able to order my Guardian.  I should have just ordered it up front, what I want on it hasn't changed outside of the actual blade color.  Deals like the ones they're running now and this new Maticore distract me from my purpose occasionally, but my next order WILL BE THE GUARDIAN!  :-)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3154 on: July 10, 2014, 06:31:21 PM »

Agreed.  I'm with you Darshad.  The day is approaching when I will be able to order my Guardian.  I should have just ordered it up front, what I want on it hasn't changed outside of the actual blade color.  Deals like the ones they're running now and this new Maticore distract me from my purpose occasionally, but my next order WILL BE THE GUARDIAN!  :-)

LOL  Or not...
My "Guardian" account continues to acrue, but I was drawn to the RGB offer like a moth...  So I used an unexpected bonus to scratch two other itches at once.
On the way: a stunt Bellicose with RGB.  No other features. 

So now, NOW my NEXT order will be the Guardian.  Yeah...

(Addicted?  No, I'm not addicted.  I can stop anytime!  Really)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3155 on: July 10, 2014, 08:20:09 PM »

Been there, Karmack. My next 'sabre last July/August was going to be a Reaper... then it was out of stock and, somehow, 14 hilts later I haven't quite got around to taking it off my wishlist Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3156 on: July 11, 2014, 02:03:39 PM »

Oh, James, somehow that doesn't reassure me...  ;-)

OK, once again US shocks me.  Ordered at 12:25pm yesterday.  Shipped at 6:45pm yesterday.  Will be here Monday.
I'll have to see about doing a real review of this one.  I've heard a lot about the RGB sabers.  I am very excited to add one to my own collections.

And the next one WILL be my Guardian!  IT WILL IT WILL IT WILL... 
(14?  oy...)

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3157 on: July 11, 2014, 02:18:31 PM »

Oh, James, somehow that doesn't reassure me...  ;-)

OK, once again US shocks me.  Ordered at 12:25pm yesterday.  Shipped at 6:45pm yesterday.  Will be here Monday.
I'll have to see about doing a real review of this one.  I've heard a lot about the RGB sabers.  I am very excited to add one to my own collections.

And the next one WILL be my Guardian!  IT WILL IT WILL IT WILL... 
(14?  oy...)

You will like it.  I have a Dark War Glaive with RGB and I am a fan.  Nothing like being able to go from light side to dark side at the push of a button, and the Bellicose is perfect for that because it looks like it can be a light or dark saber.  I don't have one yet but it's on my wantlist.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

richmbailey
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 282

« Reply #3158 on: July 11, 2014, 02:35:29 PM »

I couldn't help myself. I convinced myself to purchase the Graflex in Guardian Blue. There is something about the classic Ep IV saber since it was the first one we all saw. So I had to get it.

I'll post pics of it with some side by side shots of it next to my Hasbro Force Fx one. Smiley

Chosen One SE (BR) Obsidian v3 Sound
Dark Monarch - Ancient Mods with 3rd party sound
Bellicose (FO) Obsidian Sound
Graflex (GB) 3rd party sound
Flamberge (BR) Stunt
Dark Shock Hybrid (BR FoC FO) 3rd party sound
Consular (CG) Obsidian Sound

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #3159 on: July 11, 2014, 02:37:44 PM »

I couldn't help myself. I convinced myself to purchase the Graflex in Guardian Blue. There is something about the classic Ep IV saber since it was the first one we all saw. So I had to get it.

I'll post pics of it with some side by side shots of it next to my Hasbro Force Fx one. Smiley

That's awesome. I will get one of those eventually. Trying to decide between that one and the new Manticore CE...decisions decisions.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3160 on: July 11, 2014, 02:46:33 PM »

That will be neat to see.  The Graflex is probably one of the most iconic sabers, and I agree that when you get it, you almost HAVE to get it in GB or AB.  :-)
Can't wait to see it next to its cousin, either.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3161 on: July 11, 2014, 07:08:52 PM »

That will be neat to see.  The Graflex is probably one of the most iconic sabers, and I agree that when you get it, you almost HAVE to get it in GB or AB.  :-)
Can't wait to see it next to its cousin, either.
i agree I have it with the 4 channel Emerald driver and I change my colors often yet it always seems to go back to that iconic blue:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3162 on: July 11, 2014, 09:41:07 PM »

Ah, Memphis, we meet again...

Depending how quickly it clears through Memphis, my package might even arrive on Monday, which would be much earlier than I was expecting.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Honbuna
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #3163 on: July 12, 2014, 11:01:30 AM »

Got an Email from Emory my saber will be fixed and shipped out within 5 days. US' s customer service has been nothing but EXEMPLARY! Cant wait to get my Bellicose back.

RogerWilco
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3164 on: July 12, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »

I was considering to either buy an emerald Consular with sound or an RGB Overlord with sound as my first Ultrasaber.

The summer sale with today's deal of the day sealed it for me: I've ordered the RGB Overlord.

Now we wait to see how long until it ships, and then until it gets delivered to The Netherlands. It would be nice if it made it here before the second of August. Grin

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: