Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2160283 times)
dr.kalzafax
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

(LIGHT it up!)

« Reply #4170 on: October 27, 2015, 01:19:33 PM »

Hey dudes and dudettes,

I wish I had seen this thread before posting my own on the board, because this is the place to be! I'm very impatiently waiting for my newly ordered Dominix v4 to arrive and I gotta say, I am so super stoked. I got a stunt version, all basic set up, in arctic blue and the windows. I have my recently acquired archon v3 and I absolutely love it. That one has sound (v3 soundboard) and I wanted just one other saber, for the time being, as my go-to beat up one. Hence my stunt saber dominix. I thought I would be ok with just using my archon to mess around with, but it's so beautiful that I want to take care of it and not beat it up too bad, although I still plan on using it for dueling and such, just not as much.

On the thread I started I posed a question regarding how comfortable the dominix v4 is for dueling with. I'm new to all of this and pictured "dueling" as the more serious aspect of these sabers, but am coming to realize that "dueling" really spans from playing around with to actual choreography and combat. I know that the initiates and the dominix/aeon has the more squared edge at the top. Even with that, is the dominix easy/comfortable to spin around and stuff, or does that edge make it more uncomfortable?

- dr.kalzafax

Graflex SE *Emerald w/v4 sound, Archon v3 CG *w/ v3 sound, Dominix v4 AB *stunt

“…I think I just blasted it.”

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4171 on: October 27, 2015, 02:27:18 PM »

@ JediXIX congrats on your Consular purchase!  I had used mine exclusively for several weeks in a row it's just a dream to have... Shocked  Excited to have a look at your Tri-GB as well and what you think of it, haven't heard of anyone getting that yet.

@ dr.kalzafax I have a Dominix V4 and let me just say that when you hold one you tend to feel more aggressive and willing to do battle lol!  It feels so good to handle it'll increase your confidence while using it. Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2771

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4172 on: October 27, 2015, 04:07:45 PM »

Lord C. finally got me an estimate for customization of a pair of Sentinels. Now I have to come up with the scratch for a Sentinel staff.

Patience sucks.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #4173 on: October 27, 2015, 09:56:39 PM »

Well, I decided to burn some loyalty points and get a Grab Bag saber Smiley We'll find out what it is in a few days, hopefully.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #4174 on: October 27, 2015, 10:49:24 PM »

Well, I decided to burn some loyalty points and get a Grab Bag saber Smiley We'll find out what it is in a few days, hopefully.

"a Grab Bag saber Smiley" . . . ? ? ? lol  Tongue

@ JediXIX congrats on your Consular purchase!  I had used mine exclusively for several weeks in a row it's just a dream to have... Shocked  Excited to have a look at your Tri-GB as well and what you think of it, haven't heard of anyone getting that yet.

well there is this one The Swiss Tri-Blue Consular

I have a special plan for mine tho, and it won't stay in Tri-GB for long . . . gimme a couple weeks to put it all together  Wink

I REALLY love my Tri-CG, so I can't wait to see Tri-GB in person . . . and thank you for your advice on the Consular, I'm really looking forward to it arriving . . Its been a few months since my last order and I still have this excitement feeling with this order . . . YES . . . I am a saber addict  Tongue

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #4175 on: October 27, 2015, 10:55:01 PM »

Well that was a weird cut-n-paste error Winkey-Smile.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4176 on: October 27, 2015, 11:10:12 PM »

Two more days and a wake up until I can order the other half of my Dark Menace staff.

I hate waiting.

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #4177 on: October 27, 2015, 11:16:51 PM »

Well that was a weird cut-n-paste error Winkey-Smile.

hehe . . . points   Wink

Two more days and a wake up until I can order the other half of my Dark Menace staff.

I hate waiting.

oohh . . . look forward to lots of pics pls shade_1313 . . .  Cool

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4178 on: October 28, 2015, 02:30:09 AM »

well there is this one The Swiss Tri-Blue Consular

I have a special plan for mine tho, and it won't stay in Tri-GB for long . . . gimme a couple weeks to put it all together  Wink

I REALLY love my Tri-CG, so I can't wait to see Tri-GB in person . . . and thank you for your advice on the Consular, I'm really looking forward to it arriving . . Its been a few months since my last order and I still have this excitement feeling with this order . . . YES . . . I am a saber addict  Tongue

Ahhh yes I remember the Swiss Consular now, thanks for the correction.  And you are very welcome with respects to our Consular conversation(saber buddies woot!), I can imagine it'll make an excellent template for your mad scientist plans for it  Shocked Cheesy 

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #4179 on: October 28, 2015, 07:21:30 PM »

dr.kalzafax, I also own a dominix V4 and I find it easy for spinning and soon to test in combat (don't see why I'd have problems)

about to pull another gb for a buddy...and a dark sentinel for myself.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4180 on: October 28, 2015, 10:54:31 PM »

Day after tomorrow, I get to order my second Dark Menace.

Cheesy

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4181 on: October 30, 2015, 01:50:32 PM »

Okay, NOW I'm impatiently waiting for:

1 of : Dark Menace with Sound (Emerald)
 [Blade LED Color:Dark Violet Amethyst for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Violet Amethyst for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse Off]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:Recharge Port + No Charger]
[Blade Length:32" Length]
[Blade Option:Heavy Grade]
[Bottom Knurled Screw:Black]
[Middle Knurled Screw:Black]
[Top Knurled Screw:Black]
[Emitter Type:Silver Underlay - Windows]
[Sound:Yes, Install Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type (Momentary):Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Circle Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

And thanks to Emory for replying promptly to an email question about recharge ports.  At some point in the future, I'll be sending my current Dark Menace back to get one fitted.

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #4182 on: October 31, 2015, 01:28:00 AM »

shade_1313, that'll be 2x Dark Menace's for you . . . fricken awesome . . . I think yours will be the first Dark Menace staff I've heard of here on the forum . . . PICS, we want PICS, and lots of PICS . . . . . . +1 Cheesy

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4183 on: October 31, 2015, 03:35:41 AM »

shade_1313, that'll be 2x Dark Menace's for you . . . fricken awesome . . . I think yours will be the first Dark Menace staff I've heard of here on the forum . . . PICS, we want PICS, and lots of PICS . . . . . . +1 Cheesy

Yep, 2 Emerald Dark Menaces, 1 epically awesome staff.  When this one gets here, first thing is to check the Emerald settings in the launcher, then playing around for a bit...then there'll be lots of pics coming.

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #4184 on: November 01, 2015, 05:37:51 PM »

Patiently waiting for ultrasabers to release the new neck and blades for the archon v3.....

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: