Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142961 times)
magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #4185 on: November 02, 2015, 04:16:37 PM »

Well, I decided to burn some loyalty points and get a Grab Bag saber.. We'll find out what it is in a few days, hopefully.

My mostly-free Grab bag arrived this weekend.. and it appears to be an Aeon LE v4 Smiley

It shipped with a FO led, but I have since swapped it over to CG. But I must admit, the FO did go with the gold accents rather nicely.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4186 on: November 02, 2015, 04:45:33 PM »

My mostly-free Grab bag arrived this weekend.. and it appears to be an Aeon LE v4 Smiley

It shipped with a FO led, but I have since swapped it over to CG. But I must admit, the FO did go with the gold accents rather nicely.

Well put that fire orange LED right back in to that saber mister and correct your error as you are wasting the opportunity for a more interesting and attractive looking saber.   Grin

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4187 on: November 02, 2015, 06:32:42 PM »

Wow great grab bag magik0012. I'm still floored by how V4's are being shipped out as grab bags.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

DarthLoki
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #4188 on: November 03, 2015, 11:08:13 PM »

Well put that fire orange LED right back in to that saber mister and correct your error as you are wasting the opportunity for a more interesting and attractive looking saber.   Grin
id like a lightsaber in the orange color too

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #4189 on: November 04, 2015, 01:32:02 AM »

Very cool magik0012 . . . My son put a FO LED in an Aeon LE v3 and I agree that FO looks great with the gold accents . . . swap it back for sure  Smiley

(ps... my Consular is due to arrive today . . . sooo excited  Grin)

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #4190 on: November 04, 2015, 02:58:32 AM »

(ps... my Consular is due to arrive today . . . sooo excited  Grin)

WOO HOO! How far apart is your time of day compared to the forum log? Curious when you'll get it my time? Cheesy. I'm 1hr ahead of the forum time line(sheesh sounds like Back to the Future).
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 03:02:26 AM by hazard502 » Logged

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #4191 on: November 04, 2015, 03:19:37 AM »

WOO HOO! How far apart is your time of day compared to the forum log? Curious when you'll get it my time? Cheesy. I'm 1hr ahead of the forum time line(sheesh sounds like Back to the Future).

Yea . . . it can get confusing . . . Here in Melbourne we're 17 hours ahead of PST (usually 18 hours but we have daylight saving at the moment), so right now its about 2:20pm tomorrow here your time and you are 9:20pm yesterday my time (I think), hehe  Tongue

FedEx usually arrive mid afternoon here . . . so in the next hour or so  Smiley

Aaaannnnddd . . . you know I've got midnight tix for TFA . . . . sooo, technically I'll be watching it 17 hours before you guys that have midnight tix over there  Tongue  . . .

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #4192 on: November 04, 2015, 03:38:09 AM »

Yea . . . it can get confusing . . . Here in Melbourne we're 17 hours ahead of PST (usually 18 hours but we have daylight saving at the moment), so right now its about 2:20pm tomorrow here your time and you are 9:20pm yesterday my time (I think), hehe  Tongue

FedEx usually arrive mid afternoon here . . . so in the next hour or so  Smiley

Aaaannnnddd . . . you know I've got midnight tix for TFA . . . . sooo, technically I'll be watching it 17 hours before you guys that have midnight tix over there  Tongue  . . .

Ok yeah that makes perfect sense. At least it's awake time for us both to saber buddy on the forum Grin. To be honest I just suffered a small fit of jealousy that you get to watch TFA SO much sooner... Angry
 Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4193 on: November 05, 2015, 08:48:12 PM »

How 'bout just impatiently waiting for SW7 to open. I got my tickets and my seats picked out. Now I just need a movie to watch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S KILLING ME!!!!!!!!! Cry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #4194 on: November 05, 2015, 09:43:54 PM »

I think Jedi and sith are both on that boat Logos.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

GespenstmkII
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4195 on: November 06, 2015, 05:22:43 PM »

I'm patiently waiting for my new Dark Initiate v4 with Sound!!!
[Blade LED Color:Arctic Blue]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Arctic Blue]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & VP1 Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 1.2A Fast Charger]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Blade Size:Standard 32" Blade]
[Windows:Yes Include Windows in Emitter]
[Pommel:Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom) [Recommended]]
[Sound:Yes, Install Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type (Momentary):White Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:POINTED TIP]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Circle Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:Yes, Small Saber Stand]
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:Yes!]
[Install Covertec Wheel:Yes ]

Should be arriving on Monday the 9th!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4196 on: November 06, 2015, 11:29:06 PM »

Awww, yeah!  Shipping notice, baby!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #4197 on: November 09, 2015, 11:39:45 PM »

Not bought anything. Probably not going to be buying anything until after Christmas.

But I'm waiting on the plain Initiate v4s to come back into stock, as I may add one to my order if they're back in time.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #4198 on: November 10, 2015, 12:45:16 PM »

But I'm waiting on the plain Initiate v4s to come back into stock, as I may add one to my order if they're back in time.

DOH! Well, thats at least one person I need to try and beat to order! hehe.. I'll be ordering for my son as soon as it's back in stock with some sort of discount.. hoping for some kind of black friday...

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4199 on: November 10, 2015, 02:30:20 PM »

One more day, one more day, one more day...

In less aggravating news, I noted that I've got almost $100 in rewards stocked up, so that'll be handy when I order an Emerald Flamberge V2 next month.   Grin

Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: