Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143003 times)
shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #480 on: November 01, 2011, 01:26:02 AM »

The sabers weren't for me.

They were for my friend and his fiancée.

DVA Catalyst because he likes Joker.

CG Dark Standard Issue because she likes Slytherian.

Damn man want to buy me a saber for christmas? I'll be your new best friend. hehehe

jk

Very nice choices. I love DVA. But yeah hope you get an update on your order soon =(

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #481 on: November 01, 2011, 09:38:22 AM »

Damn I wish I had cash flow like you do Kham. I'd get all the sabers in all the flavors. Oh well one can dream Smiley honestly I just want one more Archon v2 in Arctic blue and make a double bladed saber and man I would be Uber happy and set on my saber cravings ............but for how long?       Muah hahahaha!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #482 on: November 01, 2011, 12:23:02 PM »

The sabers weren't for me.

They were for my friend and his fiancée.

DVA Catalyst because he likes Joker.

CG Dark Standard Issue because she likes Slytherian.

I love the sheer amount of nerdiness in this post.  You're combining comics, Harry Potter, and Star Wars.  Amazing!

wings516
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

Emperor's hand, dark side points >=)

« Reply #483 on: November 01, 2011, 03:30:34 PM »

Just ordered my phantom v3 staff last night and I already am impatient ::facepalm::

It sucks that its a 2-3 week lead time but I guess thats part of the experience Tongue
Going to be even harder to be patient now that SWTOR is coming out soon and I have a saber on the way too X(

Here is to hoping that 2-3 weeks turns into 2-3 days  Roll Eyes

Dark Lord Proscidior, Titus Solvan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -22

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #484 on: November 01, 2011, 04:34:37 PM »

Just ordered my phantom v3 staff last night and I already am impatient ::facepalm::

It sucks that its a 2-3 week lead time but I guess thats part of the experience Tongue
Going to be even harder to be patient now that SWTOR is coming out soon and I have a saber on the way too X(

Here is to hoping that 2-3 weeks turns into 2-3 days  Roll Eyes

The 2-3 week lead time is mostly for US to cover their butts. *knocks on his head* Knock on wood, all of my sabers have shipped within 1-2 days of ordering, often the same day, if the order is placed early enough. Admittedly, I also haven't ordered anything terribly odd, so that probably doesn't hurt.

In other news ... "11/01/2011    5:05 A.M.    Out For Delivery" Today is going to be a LONG day.

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Dark Std Issue V2 AB Perditio
Bellicose BR / AS unnamed
Dark Initiate V2 VA Incipio
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix
Dominix V2 BR Profanitrix

wings516
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #485 on: November 01, 2011, 04:37:31 PM »

The 2-3 week lead time is mostly for US to cover their butts. *knocks on his head* Knock on wood, all of my sabers have shipped within 1-2 days of ordering, often the same day, if the order is placed early enough. Admittedly, I also haven't ordered anything terribly odd, so that probably doesn't hurt.

In other news ... "11/01/2011    5:05 A.M.    Out For Delivery" Today is going to be a LONG day.

Definitely encouraging news.  No way!  The day is already half over Smiley  only a few more hours and it will be yours.

Knight Ensign

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #486 on: November 01, 2011, 04:40:49 PM »

Definitely encouraging news.
Again, I wouldn't guarantee it, mind you, but US does knock orders out the door pretty damn quickly. Especially now that we're in the between Halloween and Christmas "lull" they're likely to be on top of things big time.

No way!  The day is already half over Smiley  only a few more hours and it will be yours.

I'm in California, it's only 9:30ish. UPS hits my neighborhood any time between, say, 10 am and 6 pm. My prior US deliveries have all shown up in the afternoon.

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix

wings516
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #487 on: November 01, 2011, 04:45:57 PM »

Doh.  Yep, long day then.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #488 on: November 01, 2011, 06:29:10 PM »

I love the sheer amount of nerdiness in this post.  You're combining comics, Harry Potter, and Star Wars.  Amazing!

You're welcome.

We are very passionate about being nerds lol.
Damn I wish I had cash flow like you do Kham. I'd get all the sabers in all the flavors. Oh well one can dream Smiley honestly I just want one more Archon v2 in Arctic blue and make a double bladed saber and man I would be Uber happy and set on my saber cravings ............but for how long?       Muah hahahaha!

It took a lot of saving my friend.

A Lot. lol

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #489 on: November 02, 2011, 12:10:49 AM »

Awaiting a metal grab bag in BR! I dont have a saber in BR yet so it's a must . Iordered it before the Overlord anouncement lol .I will be getting a Overlord in BR , it is a MUST have!

dark side points please

Knight Ensign

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #490 on: November 02, 2011, 05:14:01 AM »

They got here this afternoon just a little before I had to slip off to class for the afternoon.

The DIv3 LE is a NICE hilt. It's light and fast as hell to whip around. It's a bit big for an initiate, imo, but that's probably to leave room for sound and LiOn.

The grab bag turned out to be a Dark Inititate v2 in VA. A little surprising, since I didn't think initiates showed up as grab bags (but considering the UEHG full size blade and the VA LED, it's still a good value). VA's a damned satisfying color, though I think it looks better with a normal heavy grade, instead of an ultra edge blade. Thankfully I've got a few to swap around.

Now that I've got a good stable of sabers, I think it's time to start saving up for one with sound.

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix

wings516
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #491 on: November 02, 2011, 12:29:42 PM »

Grab bags?

Woke up to see this.

Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 11/08/2011, By End of Day

Cool

Knight Ensign

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #492 on: November 02, 2011, 04:00:22 PM »

Grab bags?

Yup: http://www.ultrasabers.com/Box-O-Sabers-p/qs-grab%20bag.htm

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix

wings516
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #493 on: November 02, 2011, 06:23:39 PM »

How often do they have grab bag sales?  I wouldn't mind picking one up just to beat into oblivion or use in adverse conditions.  It sucks they start at $40 and you take the chance of getting a PVC hilt X(

Seems kind of pricey considering you can spend $60 on a v2 with non premium color/barebones and spend about $55 on a fully random grab bag that possibly could be PVC X(

Knight Ensign

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #494 on: November 02, 2011, 06:28:01 PM »

I don't know that I've ever seen a SALE on grab bag sabers, but that doesn't mean they don't.

As for price, it all depends. I haven't gotten a grab bag saber yet that wasn't worth at /least/ what I spent on the grab bag purchase. If you have a specific want, grab bags aren't generally the way to go. But if you want a saber, and don't know what you want, they're a great way to go. If you absolutely don't want a PVC hilt (though I hear they're a ton of fun to customize), you can just pay $10 to guarantee a metal one. Also, once you get a few sabers in hand (which you will, seriously, do ANY of us just stop at one US?), you don't really need to buy a blade with the grab bags (though it's a cheap way to get one), since you can swap them between hilts.

Grab bags are a gamble, but that's part of the fun. When you're building up an arsenal, as much to have sabers for others to borrow as anything else, they aren't a bad way to go.

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: