Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142973 times)
Moontei
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #6495 on: April 20, 2016, 02:58:51 AM »

Placed an order today for what will be my first saber to arrive. Got a Aeon v4 in CG with silver FOC and obsidian v4 sound. Can't wait! Super excited for it.

gpm
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #6496 on: April 20, 2016, 02:36:38 PM »

I am with you Corwyn, lucky Eve though she does make a good point.  I wonder how many dad's/mom's out there jumped on the free initiate saber if you buy one deal.  I know I did.  Can't wait for the youngling to get her saber.  Would have been last week if.... the Prophecy I ordered was in stock. 
Two weeks down many to go.

cheers

For the Light
Archon v2.1 C.G.
Initiate v3 A.S.

Moontei
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #6497 on: April 21, 2016, 06:38:03 AM »

Woo hoo my first saber has shipped! Well at least I think so. Got an email from US saying it'd be shipping soon this morning then got another email from UPS about a package delivery. Dunno if it's my saber or something completely different though since my the order is still listed as processing in my account page. For anyone who's ordered before, do you know where the package would ship from? That should help determine if it is indeed my saber on it's way.

Duskheart
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -41

Bookaflock!

« Reply #6498 on: April 21, 2016, 07:03:45 AM »

All my stuff came from Ultrasabers via Fedex, so it's probably not your saber UPS is delivering.

And Now, I'm just waiting on my raffle entry!  I got some more stunt sabers, so I'm hoping maybe i can with something with sound x3

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6499 on: April 21, 2016, 07:47:21 AM »

They ship from Friendswood, Texas.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Force39
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #6500 on: April 21, 2016, 07:48:10 AM »

All my stuff came from Ultrasabers via Fedex, so it's probably not your saber UPS is delivering.

They're using UPS these days, so it's probably your saber

altramagnus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #6501 on: April 21, 2016, 12:31:27 PM »

They're using UPS these days, so it's probably your saber

Really I just had mine come Fed Ex and as a matter of fact 3 this year alone and all Fed Ex. When I ordered my Raffle entry it was also Fed Ex.

Magnus

Guardian - Violet Amethyst -  V3 sound
Archon v2.1 - Guardian Blue - V4 sound
Dark apprentice LE V4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt
Aeon v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
Overlord - Emerald - V4 sound
Dark Menace - Blazing Red - V4 sound

altramagnus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #6502 on: April 21, 2016, 12:34:48 PM »

Woo hoo my first saber has shipped! Well at least I think so. Got an email from US saying it'd be shipping soon this morning then got another email from UPS about a package delivery. Dunno if it's my saber or something completely different though since my the order is still listed as processing in my account page. For anyone who's ordered before, do you know where the package would ship from? That should help determine if it is indeed my saber on it's way.

if your order says processing still the UPS is probably something else. I have always had my order show shipped with the tracing number on it before I received any notification from the shipping company. Does the UPS tracking say what state the package is coming from?

Magnus

Guardian - Violet Amethyst -  V3 sound
Archon v2.1 - Guardian Blue - V4 sound
Dark apprentice LE V4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt
Aeon v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
Overlord - Emerald - V4 sound
Dark Menace - Blazing Red - V4 sound

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6503 on: April 21, 2016, 01:29:21 PM »

Really I just had mine come Fed Ex and as a matter of fact 3 this year alone and all Fed Ex. When I ordered my Raffle entry it was also Fed Ex.

Magnus

Yep, my last order came FedEx (a couple weeks ago), and I'm having an order delivered  tomorrow via FedEx.

I'm pretty pleased about it, since FedEx is easier (or has been, in my experience) with rerouting a delivery to a FedEx store for delivery if I'm not going to be home to sign for it.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6504 on: April 21, 2016, 02:22:09 PM »

Yep, FedEx makes rerouting or shipping to a FedEx Office in the first place very easy.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Baymillz
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

Light side points

« Reply #6505 on: April 21, 2016, 02:46:48 PM »

My Graflex SE should be here in about a week!  Grin

There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

EVE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

The Force is with us. Always.

« Reply #6506 on: April 21, 2016, 08:19:37 PM »

If you're not going to be home the day of schedule delivery...when you get your shipping confirmation email from FedEx proper, they give you the option to customize delivery, and one of those options is 'presigning' for the package. It's a form you print out and sign and date, and give preference to where you want the package left at (front door, back door etc). Come day of delivery,you tape it to your door, and you're good to go. They'll scan the form's barcode  in,and that's your signature. I'm doing this for my little stunt saber coming this Saturday, because I have to work. Super easy. *Note you can only do this if your signature requirement is marked as an indirect by FedEx!*
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:42:09 PM by EVE » Logged

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."---Shakespeare

Blades: Heavy Grade Guardian Blue Sentinel V4 (Obsidian Lite), Heavy Grade Fire Orange Dark Initiate v2 (Stunt)

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #6507 on: April 21, 2016, 08:24:13 PM »

Nice Eve ... I didn't know about that special request.

Pt for sharing.

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

EVE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

The Force is with us. Always.

« Reply #6508 on: April 21, 2016, 08:31:18 PM »

Nice Eve ... I didn't know about that special request.

Pt for sharing.

K

No problem! Thanks for the point lol

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."---Shakespeare

Blades: Heavy Grade Guardian Blue Sentinel V4 (Obsidian Lite), Heavy Grade Fire Orange Dark Initiate v2 (Stunt)

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6509 on: April 21, 2016, 08:32:51 PM »

If you're not going to be home the day of schedule delivery...when you get your shipping confirmation email from FedEx proper, they give you the option to customize delivery, and one of those options is 'presigning' for the package. It's a form you print out and sign and date, and give preference to where you want the package left at (front door, back door etc). Come day of delivery,you tape it to your door, and you're good to go. They'll scan the form's barcode  in,and that's your signature. I'm doing this for my little stunt saber coming this Saturday, because I have to work. Super easy. Note you can only do this if your signature is marked as an indirect by FedEx , which I think is what any saber delivery is....

I don't think this is quite right...I think sabers are Direct Signature Required (DSR), not ISR.  Additionally if the declared value exceeds $500, the DSR option will be forced no matter what. Be sure to check this ASAP on FedEx.com for your shipment.

If it is a DSR shipment, your best bet is to call 1-800-GOFEDEX and have it held for pickup.  Note that they will NOT tell you that redirect to hold can cause a 1 to 2 business day delay.

BEST case though if you know you won't be home: give US the FedEx location of your choice as the delivery address and let FedEx take care of the rest for you.  (Note: if it is your first order with US, you MUST pay via PayPal or this option will NOT be allowed.)

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: