Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143009 times)
Vital-Blurs
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 32

The Wookie has no pants!

« Reply #7095 on: August 24, 2016, 01:25:15 PM »

I'm patiently waiting for my first lightsaber. Or in this case, more than one  Wink

It's been 13 days since I received my raffle entry order confirmation and 6 days since I received the Emerald prize notification email. I replied with my selection, but I haven't heard anything since. It feels like an eternity!  Cheesy

I wasn't even sure which hilts I was supposed to choose from. Now I wonder what others would've chosen....

Dominix v4 Arctic Blue / Emerald Dark Sentinel / Emerald Dominix v4

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #7096 on: August 24, 2016, 01:56:48 PM »

I'm patiently waiting for my first lightsaber. Or in this case, more than one  Wink

It's been 13 days since I received my raffle entry order confirmation and 6 days since I received the Emerald prize notification email. I replied with my selection, but I haven't heard anything since. It feels like an eternity!  Cheesy

I wasn't even sure which hilts I was supposed to choose from. Now I wonder what others would've chosen....
What two sabers have you selected? Be patient, as soon as they send them, they will get to you in a few days.

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Vital-Blurs
Knight Apprentice

The Wookie has no pants!

« Reply #7097 on: August 24, 2016, 02:35:02 PM »

Yeah, I'm trying my best to be patient and I think I'm doing fairly well. They're going to have to travel all the way to Australia yet, so it'll take even longer Cheesy

I replied to the prize notification email with some questions about which hilts are actually able to use the special coupler (but I didn't hear back). So I replied again the next day (20th) selecting a Dark Sentinel and another Dominix V4 to match my entry saber. That'll be the one I'd like to try double-bladed.

A key part of that prize description though, was 'any two single colour sabers'. That rules out anything LE and most of the movie inspired ones, doesn't it?

I understand they went to a convention over the weekend and couple that with all of the orders that were waiting to be sent out, I've no doubt that they're extremely busy still  Smiley

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #7098 on: August 24, 2016, 02:39:12 PM »

Yeah, I'm trying my best to be patient and I think I'm doing fairly well. They're going to have to travel all the way to Australia yet, so it'll take even longer Cheesy

I replied to the prize notification email with some questions about which hilts are actually able to use the special coupler (but I didn't hear back). So I replied again the next day (20th) selecting a Dark Sentinel and another Dominix V4 to match my entry saber. That'll be the one I'd like to try double-bladed.

A key part of that prize description though, was 'any two single colour sabers'. That rules out anything LE and most of the movie inspired ones, doesn't it?

I understand they went to a convention over the weekend and couple that with all of the orders that were waiting to be sent out, I've no doubt that they're extremely busy still  Smiley

I'm pretty sure single color means single color as in LED... As opposed to receiving 2 emerald sabers.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Vital-Blurs
Knight Apprentice

The Wookie has no pants!

« Reply #7099 on: August 24, 2016, 02:46:48 PM »

But it was the Emerald prize, so I figured the 'single colour' can't be referring to the LED.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #7100 on: August 24, 2016, 03:05:15 PM »

No, it always refers to the LED colour and the kind of the saber. As you will know, you can choose between Emerald sabers, RGB sabers and "single colour" sabers. "single colour" normally rules out the Emerald and RGB sabers. However, since you were awarded the Emerald Prize, you actually can ignore that restriction. I think it's because the text is pre-written and only the name and email address are added manually. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense...

As for the hilt type - you can choose between any of the models that can be equipped with Emerald. If you also want sound in it, this rules out some more of the models (for example the Aeon/Dominix/Initiate v3 series and the Prophecies).

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #7101 on: August 24, 2016, 03:18:47 PM »

The regret of not making an Archon Staff...

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Vital-Blurs
Knight Apprentice

The Wookie has no pants!

« Reply #7102 on: August 24, 2016, 03:31:47 PM »

See, this is why I replied asking for some clarification on what hilts I can choose from  Smiley

But it's ok though, the only hilt from the really expensive end of the range that I like the look of more than the Dominix and Sentinel, was the Archon 2.1.....but that one wasn't going to be back in stock for a long time.

No real regrets here, I just went with the ones I liked and ignored the price tag. Maybe later on I'll get an Archon 2.1.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #7103 on: August 24, 2016, 03:45:54 PM »

See, this is why I replied asking for some clarification on what hilts I can choose from  Smiley

But it's ok though, the only hilt from the really expensive end of the range that I like the look of more than the Dominix and Sentinel, was the Archon 2.1.....but that one wasn't going to be back in stock for a long time.

No real regrets here, I just went with the ones I liked and ignored the price tag. Maybe later on I'll get an Archon 2.1.
I've always had that same doubt when I read the descripción of the emerald prize...any way, I think you chose the best sabers in terms of wielding and handling for spins and dueling. I have a Sentinel v4 and a Guardian, and the Sentinel is still my favourite saber...congrats.

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #7104 on: August 24, 2016, 04:47:42 PM »

Thanks for the help guys!  Order placed!  I picked up an all black dominix v4 staff, requested 16 inch blades and ordered a pike extension.  Used some of my points and with the free shipping this thing was a steal.  She's going to be so excited, she's always trying to mess with my dominix saying "I want this one!"

Arobb73
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please

« Reply #7105 on: August 25, 2016, 07:57:07 PM »

OMG my order just shipped.... I'm so stoked right now lol
Can't wait to see that Sentinel Yellow Catalyst.

Passion, yet peace.
Serenity, yet emotion.
Chaos, yet order.
the force, in balance.

My Sabers
{stunt}:
Sentinel v4 (x2) [HP]
Aeon v2 [AS]
Initiate v3 (x2) [BO]
Dark Initiate LE v3

Initiate v2 [EG]
Initiate v2 [GB]

{Sound}:
Catalyst [SY] Obs V4

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #7106 on: August 26, 2016, 05:36:46 AM »

A shipping notice in about 24 hours. That's what's up.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #7107 on: August 26, 2016, 07:45:20 AM »

Thanks for the help guys!  Order placed!  I picked up an all black dominix v4 staff, requested 16 inch blades and ordered a pike extension.  Used some of my points and with the free shipping this thing was a steal.  She's going to be so excited, she's always trying to mess with my dominix saying "I want this one!"
That sounds very cool...she won't believe it when it arrives. -1

My Lightsabers:

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #7108 on: August 26, 2016, 07:48:45 AM »

OMG my order just shipped.... I'm so stoked right now lol
Can't wait to see that Sentinel Yellow Catalyst.
It will get to you in 12 parsecs...lol

My Lightsabers:

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #7109 on: August 27, 2016, 02:30:02 AM »

Just earlier today I ordered a Bellicose with the Emerald Driver and Sound... I already got the confirmation that it has been shipped! There's also an Initiate V4 that also has Emerald with Sound... Those two are coming together and a stack of free stuff due to current promotions going on! I am totally stoked for my second order to get here, still loving the grab bags I got 3 weeks ago!!

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: