Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 668 669 [670] 671 672 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2160285 times)
Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #10035 on: March 02, 2020, 12:56:43 PM »

Longest work day ever?

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #10036 on: March 02, 2020, 01:06:39 PM »

Goodluck  Grin

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10037 on: March 02, 2020, 03:14:15 PM »

So I'm now in the final stretch (hopefully) for my current order placed 1/26. It included my first ever saber with sound (Sentinel v5 LE) and a stunt Dark Apprentice v5 for my wife. Our Anniversary is 3/11 and I was hoping to add this to her other gifts as a surprise (she doesn't know I included her saber in this order).

But alas it has only been 5 weeks and it appears the TRUE lead time is now up to 7-8 weeks if you guys that ordered at the beginning of January are only just now getting them shipped.
I wonder if I should wait until Saturday (went it will be just about 6 weeks out) and email either Ana or Marlena? Or just let it wait and be a late present?

Any recommendations?

-

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #10038 on: March 02, 2020, 03:56:08 PM »

Galef, as things seem to be moving forward, a quick email might not be a bad thing. Plus you still have what, 9 days till the anniversary?  Maybe it will show up sometime between now and then. Personally I'd plan on it dropping in later than the 11th. You can have a great anniversary and then surprise her later with "just one more gift ". I've been married a long time and I can tell you that this always goes over "fairly well ". Anyway, I hope it all works out for you. Happy Anniversary.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Alhazred82
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10039 on: March 02, 2020, 04:01:13 PM »

(im)Patiently awaiting the arrival of...

Grab Bag x2 (CG, VA), Mystery Box x1 (75) - 1/19

Diamond Grandmaster, Mystery Box x1 (200) - 1/27
w/ freeinitiate & random grab bag (raffle)

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10040 on: March 02, 2020, 04:14:42 PM »

Galef, as things seem to be moving forward, a quick email might not be a bad thing. Plus you still have what, 9 days till the anniversary?  Maybe it will show up sometime between now and then. Personally I'd plan on it dropping in later than the 11th. You can have a great anniversary and then surprise her later with "just one more gift ". I've been married a long time and I can tell you that this always goes over "fairly well ". Anyway, I hope it all works out for you. Happy Anniversary.
Thanx. I'll probably see how this week plays out. If I don't hear anything by Saturday, it'll be too late to get it shipped anyway.
My last order (which was my first ever) was using the free shipping option, just like this one. Even once it shipping it took over a week to arrive.

So unless I get the shipping notice this week (very unlikely) it will certain go passed our anniversary. Which is fine.
I'll still probably send an email either Saturday or Sunday as that will officially be 6 weeks since my order, which is pushing it on a 3-4 week lead time (seriously they really should have set the expectation at 5-6 weeks way back in December).

-

witcher8285
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10041 on: March 03, 2020, 01:58:40 AM »

I’ve been waiting on my the fallen saber. They need a bigger staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Hello There!

« Reply #10042 on: March 03, 2020, 12:54:07 PM »

Goodmorning everyone! I had waaay too much fun opening and playing with my new sabers last night and forgot to upload pictures! Below are my 4th raffle prize which ended up being a Dominix v2, and my customized raffle entry, my Archon v3!!! So excited to finally have these sabers in my collection, and I can’t wait to see everyone else’s new sabers!

Saber Arsenal:

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #10043 on: March 03, 2020, 02:41:26 PM »

Not waiting anymore. Here they are. My Crimson Fallen and my Initiate v5 with emerald driver.

http://imgur.com/gallery/oZNEDom

wish I knew how to just drop the picture.

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10044 on: March 03, 2020, 02:52:31 PM »

Quick questions for Arendsdale & Malik Thanewulf: When were your orders placed, i.e. how many weeks did it take for your orders to arrive?

And for Malik Thanewulf: when you post a reply, there is an Image Insert icon just below the BIU icons. When you post a link to an image, select the full link and click that Image Icon. Or, click the icon and paste your link in the brackets

-

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Hello There!

« Reply #10045 on: March 03, 2020, 03:00:26 PM »

Malik, I have the Tapatalk app so I can just upload the pictures direclty!

Quick questions for Arendsdale & Malik Thanewulf: When were your orders placed, i.e. how many weeks did it take for your orders to arrive?

Galef, I ordered on January 17th, so around 6 1/2 weeks of waiting!

Saber Arsenal:

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #10046 on: March 03, 2020, 03:02:51 PM »

Not waiting anymore. Here they are. My Crimson Fallen and my Initiate v5 with emerald driver.

http://imgur.com/gallery/oZNEDom

Hi Malik, are you using a Windows PC or mobile? If you're using a PC follow these tips and future pictures should embed.

The images won't show up as you are trying to embed the full Imgur gallery page rather than the individual images. If you are using Windows, to get the images to show you need to open the gallery page and then hover the mouse pointer over each image in turn and right click the mouse. You will open a drop down menu and you need to select "Copy Link". Click "Copy Link" and the URL will copy to your clipboard. You then need to paste that link in the post editor between the set of image tags. An image on Imgur will have a URL that starts with https:// then it will read i.imgur.com/  followed by a series of letters/numbers to identify the image. You need to repeat the process highlight/copy/paste routine for each image one at a time.

In the meantime do you want me to embed them for you?

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10047 on: March 03, 2020, 03:42:50 PM »

Galef, I ordered on January 17th, so around 6 1/2 weeks of waiting!
That's great news! I ordered 1/26, so I might be looking at only 7 weeks (or just a week and a half left to go)

-

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Hello There!

« Reply #10048 on: March 03, 2020, 03:49:31 PM »

That's great news! I ordered 1/26, so I might be looking at only 7 weeks (or just a week and a half left to go)

Awesome! I hope you don’t have much more waiting time! Out of curiosity, what did you order?

Saber Arsenal:

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #10049 on: March 03, 2020, 10:21:07 PM »

I'm using my phone.  I'd appreciate it if you could put the pictures up for everyone. Also, shooting video today.

Pages: 1 ... 668 669 [670] 671 672 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: