Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 729 730 [731] 732 733 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2163427 times)
Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #10950 on: June 13, 2020, 11:47:58 PM »

I ordered an Emerald Fallen with sound May 1st. I'm hoping I don't have to much longer to wait as I've never been a patient person,  so the struggle is real.

Oh, I know what you mean. I ordered a Dark Sentinel LE V5 on May 5th and I'm in the same boat. My first saber from US, and I'm excited for it. I've been quietly upgrading my custom Sith costume for awhile now and the saber is going to be the icing on the cake.

Darth_Skystalker
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #10951 on: June 13, 2020, 11:52:25 PM »

Same boat Jedi and Sith, ordered 4/15. 9 weeks this coming Wednesday.

1- mystery box with sound
1- Lost Gray Diamond controller
1- free I initiate (May 4th sale)
1- grab bad 4th tier raffle prize.

Trying to focus on the force and keep centered. The Lost Gray is for my 9 yr old greatest Ahsoka fan. She’s going to lose her mind! I can not wait to see her reaction when we open it up and then ignite it!!! It’ll be all worth the wait.

Best wishes all. I hope you all get your orders sooner than later and in good shipping condition. MTFBWY always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malreyn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10952 on: June 14, 2020, 03:36:38 AM »

I too have just received my email confirmation that my order has a tracking number.

Looks mine will be delivered Tuesday. Was not expecting this. Only 16 days waiting?!
16 days? Wow. Lucky! I guess they’re catching up or you ordered the right thing.
That’s cool that some of your orders are for birthday presents. Those are going to be epic gifts!

Malreyn
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10953 on: June 14, 2020, 03:40:55 AM »

The Lost Gray is for my 9 yr old greatest Ahsoka fan. She’s going to lose her mind! I can not wait to see her reaction when we open it up and then ignite it!!! It’ll be all worth the wait.
I didn’t order a lost grey, but it’s one that I hope my grab bag ends up being. If not, I may have to specifically order it. My daughter and I both love Ahsoka... but I guess I’d let her have it to start her own collection. 🙂

JuanSolo01138
Knight Apprentice

Light Side Preferred

« Reply #10954 on: June 14, 2020, 05:39:29 AM »

16 days? Wow. Lucky! I guess they’re catching up or you ordered the right thing.
That’s cool that some of your orders are for birthday presents. Those are going to be epic gifts!

Yeah, no kidding! I hope they are really catching up!

Got my sons birthday good to go! Just gotta wait for the multiple orders of MB’s so my buddy can test drive a few for when he catches the bug lol.

In My Armory:

The Guardian:Diamond
Archon v2.1: Diamond
Dark Sentinel LE V4
Aeon V2, Aeon LE V2
Frankensaber (Azure Mantis/Dominicide Hybrid with Savior Emitter)

Awaiting:
5x Mystery Boxes

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10955 on: June 14, 2020, 04:22:36 PM »

another week of waiting ... i either picked wrong time( 05/08) to order my first saber or my choice of sabers and options are slowing it down though i thought i ordered a simple one a Dark sentinel v4 staff quick coupler, tri-red, no sound or light control, heavy blade

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

JuanSolo01138
Knight Apprentice

Light Side Preferred

« Reply #10956 on: June 14, 2020, 07:38:00 PM »

another week of waiting ... i either picked wrong time( 05/08) to order my first saber or my choice of sabers and options are slowing it down though i thought i ordered a simple one a Dark sentinel v4 staff quick coupler, tri-red, no sound or light control, heavy blade

It sounds more like an inventory shortage than anything else to me.

Hang in there though. I’m sure your order will come up next.

In My Armory:

Dark Sentinel LE V4
Aeon V2, Aeon LE V2

Awaiting:
5x Mystery Boxes

crusader37
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10957 on: June 14, 2020, 07:49:08 PM »

It sounds more like an inventory shortage than anything else to me.

Hang in there though. I’m sure your order will come up next.
i have been waiting about 2 months for my 2nd light saber i ordered back april 28th 2020... the 1st one i got only took 2 weeks.. that was the little stunt initiate with no sound.. but the 2nd one is the dark apprentice v5.. with sound..i have just inquired a few times about it and only got one reply a month after it was sent off for.. but i was just wondering if it is close to ready to be shipped or when it might be ready... without being a worry wart or bugging them about it... i was wondering if anyone else had and has the same kind of situations... thank you..im new here to this..i just joined up to this yesturday

JuanSolo01138
Knight Apprentice

Light Side Preferred

« Reply #10958 on: June 14, 2020, 08:22:26 PM »

i have been waiting about 2 months for my 2nd light saber i ordered back april 28th 2020... the 1st one i got only took 2 weeks.. that was the little stunt initiate with no sound.. but the 2nd one is the dark apprentice v5.. with sound..i have just inquired a few times about it and only got one reply a month after it was sent off for.. but i was just wondering if it is close to ready to be shipped or when it might be ready... without being a worry wart or bugging them about it... i was wondering if anyone else had and has the same kind of situations... thank you..im new here to this..i just joined up to this yesturday

I can see your anticipation for your second order. I was going to place an order for that exact saber.  

By my math, you’re at the cusp of the 7 week mark. I would wait it out another week to give them a chance to get it out in that 8 week time frame that has been set upon us. That and to give them a chance to catch up with the emails that are without a doubt needing to be sifted through. I have one pending myself from 06/11, and still no response.

But that’s just my opinion.

In My Armory:

Dark Sentinel LE V4
Aeon V2, Aeon LE V2

Awaiting:
5x Mystery Boxes

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10959 on: June 14, 2020, 08:47:28 PM »

I GOT A REPLY!!!!!!

The first thing they told me was that because of the current world situation; material shortages and trying to keep their work force safe, they apologized profusely and said that their current estimated lead time is 4 weeks.   Normally it would be a few business days, but it's impossible for them to do that now.  When it does ship, they'll send me the tracking number.

Totally understandable, I'm fine with all that.

The reason for my email in the first place was to ask if I could have sound added to my forthcoming Frankensaber.   AND I CAN!  They gave the the available options: Obsidian v4, flash on clash, charger port, illuminated or non-illuminated AV switch, etc, and the prices.

YES!  YES!  OH, FRABJUS DAY!  CALLOO-CALLAY!

Sorry, but I do enjoy getting good news.  Needless to say, I'm going for the works; the prices are definitely within my budget.

Just be patient, everyone!   Yours will come before you know it!  👍

Just got another email reply from Aria, the same customer service rep who emailed me in the first place.  Got step by step instructions on how to order the upgrades on the Frankensaber.

This was a mere 48 hours or so after my reply to her.  I know a lot of you are having long wait times in getting email responses but all I can say is, there are definitely people on the other end.  There are people working on these.  Having patience is hard as hell but your time and your goodies will come!

More updates forthcoming as I have them.  Stay tuned...

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10960 on: June 14, 2020, 10:51:59 PM »

This is good to hear, Jedi_Phoenix, so thanks for posting it. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DamnYankee
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10961 on: June 15, 2020, 12:18:47 PM »

Got this email yesterday! I'm hopeful but not sold it will actually ship today. Apprentice LEv5 Arctic Blue with Silver FOC, premium sound and a Mystery box ordered May 4th.

"I am so sorry for the delay in responding, for some reason your email was in my spam folder. I show your hilt arrived from the machine shop on Friday and is in the final stages of fabrication. Your order is shipping out on Monday. As a courtesy for this delay, I am going to upgrade your blade plug to the Gold Circle Specialty blade plug. We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order gets labeled to ship out. I apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused."

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10962 on: June 15, 2020, 12:30:28 PM »

Good to hear!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10963 on: June 15, 2020, 03:24:35 PM »

Just got another email reply from Aria, the same customer service rep who emailed me in the first place.  Got step by step instructions on how to order the upgrades on the Frankensaber.

This was a mere 48 hours or so after my reply to her.  I know a lot of you are having long wait times in getting email responses but all I can say is, there are definitely people on the other end.  There are people working on these.  Having patience is hard as hell but your time and your goodies will come!

More updates forthcoming as I have them.  Stay tuned...

Another reply from Aria, this time less than 24 hours later...just confirming receipt of my requisition payment, and she'll make sure it's linked to my original order so my Frankensaber will be upgraded.  Once it ships, I'll be notified of the tracking information.

I dunno....i know a lot of you are having issues with people responding, I don't know why I'm not.  All I can say is maybe they're trying to get caught up with everything. 

I'll be honest, though....they're saying 4 weeks to process, but I'm expecting longer than that, LOL...

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Shink28
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10964 on: June 15, 2020, 04:53:21 PM »

I'm jealous of the speed you guys are getting replies/your orders shipped. I ordered mine back on April 19th and haven't heard a single thing about my order since. Neither about the update I needed to make (changing the shipping address due to a recent move) or about the order itself Sad.  Ordered a ApprenticeLEv5 in blazing red with Obsidian Lite. Everything was pretty standard that I ordered I think too.

Pages: 1 ... 729 730 [731] 732 733 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: