Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 808 809 [810] 811 812 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143000 times)
Dolus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12135 on: July 16, 2020, 03:49:16 PM »

Well there's a coincidence. I post my first forum post yesterday and get an email today asking if I've received my order. Asking me to contact them in 24-48 hours if I have not.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12136 on: July 16, 2020, 04:04:15 PM »

Well there's a coincidence. I post my first forum post yesterday and get an email today asking if I've received my order. Asking me to contact them in 24-48 hours if I have not.

Sorry to say, but that might be the 3rd party email some people get; it's from the company that tallies up the customer reviews.  It might mean that your order is close to being done, though.   I don't know for sure.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12137 on: July 16, 2020, 06:57:20 PM »

Has anyone received any Apprentices or Initiates lately? I’m just over 11 weeks on my 4/26 order of a Dark Apprentice V4 and a Dark Initiate LE V4. One of which is for a friends birthday which has unfortunately come and gone now so I’m waiting to give it to him as a bit of a belated present, but I haven’t seen too much talk of those sabers on here lately so I’m just curious if anyone has had any success with those lately. I haven’t had a reply from US for 6 weeks now and am starting to get a little frustrated. I understand the situation with COVID complications and the backorders and such so I’m trying to avoid over-communicating or being too harsh. So just wondering if anyone has had any communication about those hilts lately?

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

My Collection: Apprentice LE V4 Tri - Arctic Blue

Processing: Dark Apprentice V4 Sentinel Yellow, Dark Initiate V4 LE Tri - Blazing Red

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12138 on: July 16, 2020, 07:05:59 PM »

Has anyone received any Apprentices or Initiates lately? I’m just over 11 weeks on my 4/26 order of a Dark Apprentice V4 and a Dark Initiate LE V4. One of which is for a friends birthday which has unfortunately come and gone now so I’m waiting to give it to him as a bit of a belated present, but I haven’t seen too much talk of those sabers on here lately so I’m just curious if anyone has had any success with those lately. I haven’t had a reply from US for 6 weeks now and am starting to get a little frustrated. I understand the situation with COVID complications and the backorders and such so I’m trying to avoid over-communicating or being too harsh. So just wondering if anyone has had any communication about those hilts lately?

After 11 weeks, I think sending a weekly email to try and find out is reasonable and not over-communicating.  Just remember your order number in the subject, keep it civil, and see what happens.   Keep us updated.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12139 on: July 16, 2020, 07:14:34 PM »

After 11 weeks, I think sending a weekly email to try and find out is reasonable and not over-communicating.  Just remember your order number in the subject, keep it civil, and see what happens.   Keep us updated.

Yeah I’ve been sending a weekly email for the last few weeks and haven’t received any response. I always put the order number and date of the order in the subject line. Got a response at week 5 but it was pretty much just a templated default response, not complaining about it but it probably means that they didn’t look too specifically into my order at that time and I haven’t gotten anything since. Really trying to be patient and civil, as I had an order in February that was handled really well and I was very grateful. But at 11 weeks with little response it’s getting more and more difficult I must say.

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

Processing: Dark Apprentice V4 Sentinel Yellow, Dark Initiate V4 LE Tri - Blazing Red

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12140 on: July 16, 2020, 07:19:48 PM »

Yeah I’ve been sending a weekly email for the last few weeks and haven’t received any response. I always put the order number and date of the order in the subject line. Got a response at week 5 but it was pretty much just a templated default response, not complaining about it but it probably means that they didn’t look too specifically into my order at that time and I haven’t gotten anything since. Really trying to be patient and civil, as I had an order in February that was handled really well and I was very grateful. But at 11 weeks with little response it’s getting more and more difficult I must say.

Oh, I can imagine it's getting difficult.   My guess - and please, this is pure speculation - is that a lot of the initiates and apprentice hilts were used in the grab bag and mystery box giveaways and that they've run out, or at least running very low, and are trying to keep up with the demand.  Hope your luck changes soon, friend.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12141 on: July 16, 2020, 07:29:55 PM »

Oh, I can imagine it's getting difficult.   My guess - and please, this is pure speculation - is that a lot of the initiates and apprentice hilts were used in the grab bag and mystery box giveaways and that they've run out, or at least running very low, and are trying to keep up with the demand.  Hope your luck changes soon, friend.

I had the same thought actually, I could definitely see that being the case. Most MB’s I saw were in the Apprentice/Initiate range. Just some communication on that would be appreciated is all. Approaching 3 months is tough.

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12142 on: July 16, 2020, 07:31:19 PM »

Thank you for the discussion though Phoenix, nice to know others are on the same page as me. Much appreciated my friend. MTFBWY.

Defengar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12143 on: July 16, 2020, 07:32:26 PM »

Been almost a week since my saber arrived with the wrong tip and no free initiate saber with it (despite my order showing I put in the code correctly). Sent two emails so far, no response.

Jedi Tron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12144 on: July 16, 2020, 07:32:47 PM »

I'm at week 9.  I've sent about 5 e-mails (including one today) with no response.  I did get the automated 2 month e-mail.  Trying to be patient.  I would like to order more but I'm not going to until I get my first order, 7 sabers in total, 4 purchased and 3 bonus.

Still waiting for a Diamond Spectre

Collection so far:
Diamond Azure Grand Master, Obsidian Grand Master in Blue Violet Amethyst, Guardian in Blue, Catalyst in Blue Violet Amethyst, Diamond Dorinian, Fallen in Sunrider's Destiny, Saberstaff made of 3 Dark Catalyst hilts, Initiate in Blue and Emerald/Obsidian Dark Initiate LE, Fulcrum and Lost Grey in Tri-Adegan Silver, Initiate LE v2 in Blue, Apprentice v4 in Green, Liberator v3 in Purple

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #12145 on: July 16, 2020, 07:50:35 PM »

You're lucky, you get to unbox them on the spot.  I need to wait, LOL.
I have to hug the kid first, my wife said she’d disown me if I went for the sabers before the kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12146 on: July 16, 2020, 07:53:06 PM »

Thank you for the discussion though Phoenix, nice to know others are on the same page as me. Much appreciated my friend. MTFBWY.

Anytime!  Make sure you let us know when you get that Golden Ticket!

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12147 on: July 16, 2020, 07:55:22 PM »

I'm at week 9.  I've sent about 5 e-mails (including one today) with no response.  I did get the automated 2 month e-mail.  Trying to be patient.  I would like to order more but I'm not going to until I get my first order, 7 sabers in total, 4 purchased and 3 bonus.

I think someone else had ordered the Grand Master & Lost Grey as well, and have run into the shortage problem. 

I know...it would be better hearing it from them and not here, but that's my guess as to what the issue is.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12148 on: July 16, 2020, 07:58:15 PM »

I have to hug the kid first, my wife said she’d disown me if I went for the sabers before the kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesy

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: