Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 837 838 [839] 840 841 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142955 times)
pilotnjb
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12570 on: August 05, 2020, 09:19:05 PM »

Seriously, you ordered in April when EVERYONE was bored and stuck and home with nothing better to do than buy $#!% online, on top of ordering during the worst year in my living memory for being allowed to ANYTHING, the economy is crippled and the work-force is diminished, and you wanna blame US for slow deliveries? #$%&, dude. I can't even go to Wal-Mart and buy a damn bag of pretzel rods.

bro.... it wasn't even that. it was the customer service.

i went 14 weeks with NO INFO on where my $150 package is or whats happening. no one responded to my emails. I'm a first time buyer and i just wanted to /know/ what was happening and where my purchase was. but they couldn't even do that. others complained bout their service too so I'm not the only one,

call me "childish" or throw shade whatever.. but when i made a big purchase like that.. lead times 4-10 weeks or whatever it may be... i WAITED quietly till i got concerned. yea. I'm gonna be upset. I've never bought from them before, i didn't know about this forum till much later, i was in the dark for WEEKS.

you compare a bag of pretzals to a $100+ order... i think your not comprehending the situation. But in the end i gladly waited even more once i FINALLY got a resonce after week 14 about where my order was.

i came here with good news. i said i would consider giving them another chance later. don't kill the vibes, bro~ yeesh.

wish yall the best, still.

pilotnjb
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12571 on: August 05, 2020, 09:23:37 PM »

PICTURES!!  And congrats!

thanks for the POSITIVITY man. Ill consider the pictures winK Wink haha thanks.

(good news its coming this Saturday i just found out WOOP WOOP)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12572 on: August 05, 2020, 09:44:59 PM »

laid out the issues with my order, said that I have received no response to my emails over the weeks, called that behavior grotesque, and said they won't get any more purchases or recommendations from me until its resolved and I will send an email every week for a decade and more if that's what it takes for them to fix their mistake.

Well, seeing as how this is not a customer service forum, and it’s not monitored by UltraSabers, I don’t blame the mods if that’s why they removed your post.  It helps NOBODY.  Rage posts are strictly prohibited.”

If your description is accurate, you broke Rule #1 and Rule #5 in the same post. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Defengar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12573 on: August 05, 2020, 10:03:13 PM »

The thing is, the main issue is not getting a free initiate saber I qualified and put the code in for. I am literally waiting for a saber Smiley

Cymbre_Kall
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

The Little Dragon 🐉

« Reply #12574 on: August 06, 2020, 12:31:07 AM »

The thing is, the main issue is not getting a free initiate saber I qualified and put the code in for. I am literally waiting for a saber Smiley

Everyone is telling you these issues you are reporting here - no one here works for ultrasabers or can help you. You might as well knock on your next door neighbor’s door and tell him, he will be just as helpful.

You should try [email protected] and if you already have, I guess politely try again.

~ Cym 🐉

“I like to experience life in all its agonizing glory...”

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12575 on: August 06, 2020, 01:59:59 PM »

Got the third party email.
Still waiting for my empress =D

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12576 on: August 06, 2020, 02:44:47 PM »

Got the third party email.
Still waiting for my empress =D

At least you know the third-party email is meaningless.  Sorry for the wait on the Empress.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12577 on: August 06, 2020, 02:50:11 PM »

At least you know the third-party email is meaningless.  Sorry for the wait on the Empress.
Yeah I knew I could get it eventually so it did not get my hopes up or anything. Good thing I spend so much time on the forum =D

And it's okay. I know I'll love it when I get it. I'm in no rush.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12578 on: August 06, 2020, 06:53:05 PM »

bro.... it wasn't even that. it was the customer service.

i went 14 weeks with NO INFO on where my $150 package is or whats happening. no one responded to my emails. I'm a first time buyer and i just wanted to /know/ what was happening and where my purchase was. but they couldn't even do that. others complained bout their service too so I'm not the only one,

call me "childish" or throw shade whatever.. but when i made a big purchase like that.. lead times 4-10 weeks or whatever it may be... i WAITED quietly till i got concerned. yea. I'm gonna be upset. I've never bought from them before, i didn't know about this forum till much later, i was in the dark for WEEKS.

you compare a bag of pretzals to a $100+ order... i think your not comprehending the situation. But in the end i gladly waited even more once i FINALLY got a resonce after week 14 about where my order was.

i came here with good news. i said i would consider giving them another chance later. don't kill the vibes, bro~ yeesh.

wish yall the best, still.

Sorry if I was harsh. You are one of many noobs that has been griping about customer service. And as a forum elder it gets really old hearing all the negativity. No I'm the type to blindly believe that US is without fault. I've had my dealings with them. It is my conservative estimate that for every buyer that we see on the forum there are another 6 that we never hear from. So you can imagine how much bitching US customer service is currently dealing with. Unlike most customers I have a very good idea of all the processes that saber parts go through before they are assembled and shipped out. If there is a snag in any of....50 different suppliers delivering to US, that means any of 50 different ways your order can be delayed.

I've posted here not too long ago that 2020 is what is casting shade. Go back 2 years ago and you could have had a saber in hand within a week of ordering with all proper notifications.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.msg775318#msg775318

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.msg775343#msg775343

The reason I compare your order to a cheap bag of pretzels is because pretzels are easy to produce. Wal-Mart doesn't even have their own brand stocked, and I've been to several Wal-Marts in the area. Nada for over a month. So my point is, if the simple to produce things aren't even making it to distribution, how much more so will a customized lightsaber made of precision machined parts be to get shipped on time?

It truly sucks, and I feel your pain, but this is not entirely US's fault. I'm happy you got some good news on this front. Provided all this stupidity ends in a timely fashion, I recommend waiting until about next March to try another order. This will avoid the usual slowdown due to the influx of Christmas orders. Just feel lucky Disney won't be releasing another crappy SW movie this year.

Hope you'll be happily spinning soon.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jedi Tron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12579 on: August 06, 2020, 08:58:12 PM »

I'm still waiting for my May 11th order.  I understand that 2020 has been the perfect storm of issues that has delayed lots of orders.  The part I have trouble with is the complete silence from customer service.  I would have an easier time waiting if I knew that 2 of my hilts are out of stock and will be another 3-4 weeks.  I have sent 1 polite e-mail a week for the past 7 weeks and have heard nothing.  I see others getting responses and offers to switch hilts to get the order out quicker.  I haven't even been given the chance to change my order.  I'm just venting like everyone else here.

I do at least have something Star Wars to help distract me, a new Premium pinball machine that arrived this week.

Still waiting for a Diamond Spectre

Collection so far:
Diamond Azure Grand Master, Obsidian Grand Master in Blue Violet Amethyst, Guardian in Blue, Catalyst in Blue Violet Amethyst, Diamond Dorinian, Fallen in Sunrider's Destiny, Saberstaff made of 3 Dark Catalyst hilts, Initiate in Blue and Emerald/Obsidian Dark Initiate LE, Fulcrum and Lost Grey in Tri-Adegan Silver, Initiate LE v2 in Blue, Apprentice v4 in Green, Liberator v3 in Purple

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #12580 on: August 06, 2020, 09:04:49 PM »

I'm still waiting for my May 11th order.  I understand that 2020 has been the perfect storm of issues that has delayed lots of orders.  The part I have trouble with is the complete silence from customer service.  I would have an easier time waiting if I knew that 2 of my hilts are out of stock and will be another 3-4 weeks.  I have sent 1 polite e-mail a week for the past 7 weeks and have heard nothing.  I see others getting responses and offers to switch hilts to get the order out quicker.  I haven't even been given the chance to change my order.  I'm just venting like everyone else here.

I do at least have something Star Wars to help distract me, a new Premium pinball machine that arrived this week.
I can't say with any amount of certainty, but I heard one of their main CSRs is no longer with the company. I don't know how many they have/had, but I know that Marlena busted ass to answer customer emails. So with her gone, that may explain why customer service has taken a turn for the worse.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

flashback37
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12581 on: August 06, 2020, 09:10:08 PM »

I have no idea how to get pics to show up here so here's my Mystery Saber, no sound, unfortunately. Can anybody name this one, or is it a 'frankensaber"?
 https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/116879161_3424399347573103_1031186180606767420_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=1480c5&_nc_ohc=ZRwoEOFfYicAX-0BGXx&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=bca668bab2fbdeabf2d2d6966448be91&oe=5F5115DC
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/117117443_3424400520906319_7860089474880471773_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=1480c5&_nc_ohc=p14JUAL4lScAX_EFG0U&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=0fb86108f2d6f43a1f87077ef9a497af&oe=5F539023

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #12582 on: August 06, 2020, 09:16:28 PM »

Indeed it is another Frankensaber. A Manticore with a Renegade emitter. Absolutely a sick looking build, congrats!

If this keeps up I can legitimately see some of us ordering MB's just to possibly score a unique hilt. Certainly opens up the possibilities.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

flashback37
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12583 on: August 06, 2020, 09:26:14 PM »

Indeed it is another Frankensaber. A Manticore with a Renegade emitter. Absolutely a sick looking build, congrats!

If this keeps up I can legitimately see some of us ordering MB's just to possibly score a unique hilt. Certainly opens up the possibilities.

Thanks, I thought the hilt was the Manticore but I couldn't find the emitter, I love the cut-outs.  Now having checked it out I think these Sabers are worth the price and may go build one with sound or maybe just order the premium Mystery with sound.  Undecided

pilotnjb
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12584 on: August 06, 2020, 09:26:35 PM »

Sorry if I was harsh. You are one of many noobs that has been griping about customer service. And as a forum elder it gets really old hearing all the negativity. No I'm the type to blindly believe that US is without fault. I've had my dealings with them. It is my conservative estimate that for every buyer that we see on the forum there are another 6 that we never hear from. So you can imagine how much bitching US customer service is currently dealing with. Unlike most customers I have a very good idea of all the processes that saber parts go through before they are assembled and shipped out. If there is a snag in any of....50 different suppliers delivering to US, that means any of 50 different ways your order can be delayed.

I've posted here not too long ago that 2020 is what is casting shade. Go back 2 years ago and you could have had a saber in hand within a week of ordering with all proper notifications.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.msg775318#msg775318

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.msg775343#msg775343

The reason I compare your order to a cheap bag of pretzels is because pretzels are easy to produce. Wal-Mart doesn't even have their own brand stocked, and I've been to several Wal-Marts in the area. Nada for over a month. So my point is, if the simple to produce things aren't even making it to distribution, how much more so will a customized lightsaber made of precision machined parts be to get shipped on time?

It truly sucks, and I feel your pain, but this is not entirely US's fault. I'm happy you got some good news on this front. Provided all this stupidity ends in a timely fashion, I recommend waiting until about next March to try another order. This will avoid the usual slowdown due to the influx of Christmas orders. Just feel lucky Disney won't be releasing another crappy SW movie this year.

Hope you'll be happily spinning soon.

thank you, dude. I def know what you mean about the negativity. This is just the only spot i can "vent" about it cause if i tell my family they just dismiss it as "nerd toy who cares" LOL (they arent wrong but it means a lot for me being my first "big purchase" for something i love which is star wars)

i just wish there was more info like you provided about whats going down and how long. A simple mass email saying "orders are delayed indefinitely" would've been SO simple to send out or even the info about the parts that's are missing, just something for us consumers so we can "worry less". cause in the beginning i thought processing meant they were processing my PAYMENT, so i was super confused at first. Just a simple communication fix would be great, ya know?

either way, I'm still EXTRMELY excited and i hope my lightsaber will shine some light on this company again. I have hopes. Smiley

Wish you well, bro

Pages: 1 ... 837 838 [839] 840 841 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: