Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: My 1st ever Saber!!!!  (Read 14051 times)
aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2020, 01:18:20 PM »

Welcome to your new obsession. So..........when are you putting in that next order?

Well i get payed on the 14th so i was hoping to use the 15% off and free postage (if it applies to UK) to grab a saber with sound to add to the collection!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2020, 01:22:40 PM »

That's exciting. Which saber are you looking at? If you think your sabers are cool now, wait until you ignite your 1st sound saber.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2020, 02:01:09 PM »

Well i get payed on the 14th so i was hoping to use the 15% off and free postage (if it applies to UK) to grab a saber with sound to add to the collection!
Unfortunately, I think the free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states. Sorry. But the 15% off still applies.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2020, 02:31:06 PM »

Unfortunately, I think the free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states. Sorry. But the 15% off still applies.

Shame about the postage i could almost buy a new saber with how much it costs to post them here!!!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2020, 02:39:10 PM »

Well...move to the States, then you won't have that problem. Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2020, 07:43:08 PM »

Well...move to the States, then you won't have that problem. Grin Grin Grin

sabers and better food....count me in!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2020, 07:49:19 PM »

Come out to the Midwest. Living is fairly cheap......just avoid IL.

Sig by For Tyeth

aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2020, 10:23:52 PM »

Hey guys for all those interested i did a quick unboxing vid on my Youtube for those wanting to see what i got.

https://youtu.be/VIYDruht8XI

Hope you guys and girls enjoy it any comments and likes would be great!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2020, 12:07:41 AM »

Congrats on your sabers. I think you may have a little Sith on your hands.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2020, 07:24:34 AM »

Great vid, made me smile alot!
You've got that classic 'wow' in your eyes when igniting the lightsaber for the first time! Hitting yourself while spinning, definately will happen a lot! Duelling with your kid, best thing ever!

Point, do you prefer light or darksided points?

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2020, 05:28:16 PM »

Great vid, made me smile alot!
You've got that classic 'wow' in your eyes when igniting the lightsaber for the first time! Hitting yourself while spinning, definately will happen a lot! Duelling with your kid, best thing ever!

Point, do you prefer light or darksided points?

Thanks for that im glad you enjoyed i already want more sabers lol my GF who isnt really big on SW even was like can i have one.....Tongue

I agree me and my daughter where out there duelling for a good two hours messing about after she sat down and watched some SW rebels on TV duelling her and sharing my geekiness is the best feeling in the world as a dad.

oh defo Darkside points all the way need to keep the little sith lord happy Smiley

aaronle1989
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2020, 09:33:43 AM »

Soooooooo i may have ordered two more sabers Tongue

Just ordered a Dark Apprentice LE v5 with a red blade lite sound and a light up red av switch im hyped to get it and i got a another mystery box!
would have gotten 2 MB but with the P&P being in the UK i simply cant afford it and i really wanted one with sound thats 4 sabers this month my mrs is goner kill me......

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2020, 09:37:38 AM »

Please get video of yourself activating the sound saber for the 1st time! Trust me. It's worth the money.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2020, 04:42:17 PM »

Please get video of yourself activating the sound saber for the 1st time! Trust me. It's worth the money.
It is SOOOOOOOO worth the cost for sound.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jwolf83
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2020, 05:24:31 AM »

Hey guys,
  So I got my first legit saber just 2 weeks ago and couldn't be any happier. The moment I got it, it occupied me for the rest of the night. Now i am having a small issue with it, i cant seem to remove the batteries. I watched the video o how to do it but none of those methods have worked. I have posted my inquiry on the other pages but noone seems to be getting back to me. I would greatly appreciate any help so I can return to enjoying my new saber. I purchased a Dark Apprentice v5 thanks again.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: