Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288814 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #465 on: July 05, 2013, 04:43:33 AM »

Lol like I said, I love watching fireworks. My tactical computer goes into overdrive when I hear explosions and gunfire... And fireworks sound like explosions and gunfire lol.

There have been some fun reactions my family can attest to.

I could see how that might be interesting. lol

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #466 on: July 05, 2013, 04:56:25 AM »

To the person whose car alarm goes off everytime an artilery shell is set off. Please give it up and shut off the alarm.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #467 on: July 08, 2013, 06:00:38 AM »

To the woman driving her little hatchback past my work today- the zebra crossing with the stop for pedestrians sign means you have to stop when there are pedestrians crossing. Especially when I'm already halfway across the road, and you saw me starting to cross from way back. It doesn't mean race through going over the speed limit and only missing me because I saw you weren't going to slow down and took a few steps backwards to avoid being run over!
one day someone's going to get killed there, id need more than two hands to count how many near misses I've had crossing there, and I'm always real careful crossing there as a result!

also to the kids who used bolt cutters to break into our security cabinets- I hope the cops get you you lil (insert choice of bad word)

its been a bad day at work, if you can't tell

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #468 on: July 09, 2013, 12:52:58 AM »

My teacher is useless, the tutors are useless everyone there seems to be useless. I find out that the summer class I'm taking isn't a requirement. The teacher is the same teacher I'm supposed to have in the fall. It's not gonna happen. I'm going to the councilor and screaming at her if I have to. I either get a different teacher or I'm dropping the whole program. There is no reason that everyone in the class is doing horribly except that someone is a crappy teacher. That school is not, I repeat NOT getting several grand out of me just so I can flunk out. Not gonna happen. I'll go be an Army Engineer. I'll get put through school the right way and get to blow stuff up while I'm at it.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #469 on: July 09, 2013, 02:16:37 AM »

I'll go be an Army Engineer. I'll get put through school the right way and get to blow stuff up while I'm at it.

Not a good idea. You and cardio don't have a good relationship. Grin

(Sig by me!)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #470 on: July 09, 2013, 11:22:26 AM »

also to the kids who used bolt cutters to break into our security cabinets- I hope the cops get you you lil (insert choice of bad word)

same kids were seen breaking into a car at a shopping centre by some team members. couple hours later they were spotted going into a fast food place near us, and then into a shop across the road. few minutes later the cops turned up  Grin

hope they don't just get a slap on the wrist

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

jonesy360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 67

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #471 on: July 09, 2013, 11:35:14 AM »

same kids were seen breaking into a car at a shopping centre by some team members. couple hours later they were spotted going into a fast food place near us, and then into a shop across the road. few minutes later the cops turned up  Grin

hope they don't just get a slap on the wrist
`
ah ,i come from a small town in wa 276klm east of perth,if you go to the pub ,you leave your keys in the car,windows down,wallet in console and its that way when you return,i have left my house there open and returned 2 weeks later with everything intact,although i found out me mates had partied pretty hard there for a few days,but there was no sign of an actual party to me,
respect is taught at a young age,some people get it and some dont,
now living in sydney is the opposite,damn right scarry
my point is
if its not yours ,dont touch it,
if you want it,get a job and buy it

hope the cops do something ange1

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Graflex ce,br,sfoc,obsoundrav
Reaper,cg,sfoc,obsoundbav
Aeon v3,gbstunt
Shock le,RGBsfoc,obsoundyav
Guardian,dva,bhfoc,obsoundgav
RavenSSRGBsfoc,obsoundsav
ArchonV2.1gb,bhfoc,obsoundsav jedi
ArchonV2.1as,sfoc,obsoundsav sith

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #472 on: July 09, 2013, 11:42:18 AM »

Not a good idea. You and cardio don't have a good relationship. Grin

Me and cardio are getting our relationship back on track good sir. I'll thank you not to involve yourself in our rekindled love.  Cheesy

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #473 on: July 09, 2013, 11:47:41 AM »

`
ah ,i come from a small town in wa 276klm east of perth,if you go to the pub ,you leave your keys in the car,windows down,wallet in console and its that way when you return,i have left my house there open and returned 2 weeks later with everything intact,although i found out me mates had partied pretty hard there for a few days,but there was no sign of an actual party to me,
respect is taught at a young age,some people get it and some dont,
now living in sydney is the opposite,damn right scarry
my point is
if its not yours ,dont touch it,
if you want it,get a job and buy it

I come from a small town 180-200km s of perth, just inland of bunbury. a blink and you miss it town. back when I was a kid there was no such thing as locking doors. people would leave their car running while going into the shop for the paper or whatever. everyone knew everyone in town. and my first steps were in the pub, true story. apparently i used to walk from person to person, mum and dad would notice i was gone and see me sitting on someones knee. and the pub owner was a friend and used to spoil me by giving me bowls of strawberries and whipped cream. i was too young to remember but mum and dad have recalled it plenty of times. couldn't do that nowadays there though, not the same. and here in perth we always keep the doors locked even when at home, recently there was a pile of burglaries in our street and while people were home too.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #474 on: July 09, 2013, 02:56:19 PM »

Me and cardio are getting our relationship back on track good sir. I'll thank you not to involve yourself in our rekindled love.  Cheesy

Well then, I have been put in my place, good sir. Cheesy

(Sig by me!)

clericazrael
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 22

Defiantly Onward Into Uttermost Darkness

« Reply #475 on: July 10, 2013, 03:44:19 AM »

Ok, so I work for a pretty nice movie theater in a fairly agrarian/university area of California. If anyone watches Oprah, my hometown is San Luis Obispo, the statistically happiest city in the USA.

Net population of SLO and the 3 neighboring townships is somewhere...probably just below 100,000. They're spread out over a good 50 miles.

Well, unfortunately for the collective sanity of everyone working here, we have a promo each week called $5 Tuesday. And each week, every single employee wants to go postal and murder every customer in the theater because of the sheer number of people we get for that promo. People come, literally, from miles around. We steal sooooo much business, that this is our third record breaking week  in a row now that it's Summer. 3,200 people in a single day, it's like if you took one little section of Disneyland and ported it into rural California.

So my point of venting is this: a co-worker asked me this week "if you could be any god from any pantheon, who would you be?" I didn't know. Now I do. I want to be a custom god that haunts to death people who leave their garbage in in the theater. A DIAPER? REALLY? A loaded one, at that? And if your kid vomits, TELL SOMEONE. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, cover that stuff with a napkin and LEAVE IT. Not to mention the absolute DROVES of popcorn that gets behind, around, and into everythiiiiiiiing. Honestly, that last bit isn't quite as bad because popcorn can be elusive between the bag and one's mouth, so I can forgive that, but shoving your bags, behind, under, or even inside your seat is just a good way to make the usher want to sprint out of the theater and making heads roll with a broom handle. It's a hundred times worse right now because we have three of our ten cinemas playing Despicable Me 2, a kid movie...and kid's movies are always, ALWAYS worse to clean.

The next time you go to a movie, just...draw upon common courtesy. I know it's technically our jobs to clean up after people, but you are all leaving the theater regardless, and 95% of the time, trash bins are located on the way out. How difficult is it to carry something that is less full than when you brought it in out the door and into the garbage...

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 03:50:01 AM by clericazrael » Logged

GB Dominix V3 - Guest Saber
PO Initiate V3 - Girlfriend's Saber
AS Dominix V2 - Defiance/Personal Saber

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #476 on: July 10, 2013, 06:49:48 AM »

I was drinking coke as I read the line 'making heads roll with a broom handle'- just about spat it out laughing

I feel for you though and agree. Why people can't take their popcorn boxes and drink containers to the bin is beyond me, its a small courtesy. Its called cleaning up after yourself.

and a diaper?! Omg. That's just disgusting

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #477 on: July 10, 2013, 07:24:02 AM »

That really sucks. I feel for you as well.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #478 on: July 10, 2013, 02:05:19 PM »

Taking my wife in for surgery today.  We lost our baby.  The doctor told us it died about 1 week ago.  If another person tells me to look on the bright side, I swear I am going to punch them so hard that my excessive punches called during tournaments will look like a pillow fight. 

Thanks to giving me a place to vent. 

Blue

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #479 on: July 10, 2013, 02:12:15 PM »

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that Blue! I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear that. I'm definitely going to be praying for you and your wife. If you need someone to talk to, to vent at, or whatever else, PM me.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: