Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288803 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3795 on: November 15, 2016, 07:21:40 PM »

Well I just found out that I fractured my wrist.  I picked up a large rock to hold down a large tent flap and felt a pop, when I tried to drop what I was holding I ended up crushing my wrist between the rock and the ground.  I really hate being broken... This is the first broken bone in my 39 years of life.....UGH!!!
BURN!

I'd never broken a bone either in 40 years, until I cranked my toe tripping up the stairs, and broke it.  Undecided

Your wrist bites. Sad

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3796 on: November 15, 2016, 09:36:46 PM »

You ever have a plan, and then $#!% doesn't pan out?

The Raffle is calling my name. I thought everything was going smooth for payday, but I have 2 checks that still haven't cleared me account, I have to suspend an order from another website, and I just got out of a $240 vet visit. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry But I kinda shot myself in the foot. I spent some money needlessly last week, but wasn't set on placing a saber order this week. Sad

Right now I'm still labeling myself 'bound and determined' to finish attaining the hardware needed for Operation:AWESOME. If it works, the Force has ordained it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3797 on: November 15, 2016, 11:54:28 PM »

The Raffle is calling my name. I thought everything was going smooth for payday, but I have 2 checks that still haven't cleared me account, I have to suspend an order from another website, and I just got out of a $240 vet visit. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry But I kinda shot myself in the foot. I spent some money needlessly last week, but wasn't set on placing a saber order this week. Sad

Right now I'm still labeling myself 'bound and determined' to finish attaining the hardware needed for Operation:AWESOME. If it works, the Force has ordained it.

Have you shown BOO-YA?

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3798 on: November 16, 2016, 04:32:26 AM »

That is vent worthy. I hope you can somehow enter the raffle or finish Operation:AWESOME. (<What is that?)

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3799 on: November 16, 2016, 05:14:52 AM »

Okay, this is more a personal vent than an angry vent.

My wife went to the parent/teacher conference today, and my son is virtually failing badly and has been lying to us about his work and how he's doing. We decided just to talk to him, not get mad or take anything away. He confessed, admitted guilt and feeling guilty for his actions, and said his world went to Hell when his brother was born.
Tough night. I know the percentage of parents in here is -10%, so.... Yeah

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3800 on: November 16, 2016, 12:43:11 PM »

Okay, this is more a personal vent than an angry vent.

My wife went to the parent/teacher conference today, and my son is virtually failing badly and has been lying to us about his work and how he's doing. We decided just to talk to him, not get mad or take anything away. He confessed, admitted guilt and feeling guilty for his actions, and said his world went to Hell when his brother was born.
Tough night. I know the percentage of parents in here is -10%, so.... Yeah
You handled that beautifully M5.  Kudos.

It's always better to get kids talking, rather than getting angry, and causing them to clam-up.

Nicely done my man. Smiley

Fist pump!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3801 on: November 16, 2016, 01:18:46 PM »

You handled that beautifully M5.  Kudos.

It's always better to get kids talking, rather than getting angry, and causing them to clam-up.

Nicely done my man. Smiley

Fist pump!

Thanks bud.

Hopefully he grasps and embraces the moment we had. He's going to get personal tutoring from his teacher, and they're bringing in a social worker/counselor to work with him on people skills, and how to open up. We knew his brother was his main central point of contention with the world, but admitting it was hard to hear. But he broke down crying when he said that he always feels like pushing him, but there was the one day that his brother brought him a sticker and he just felt..then he got choked up. After awhile, he said cuz he loves his brother, and he knows that his brother loves him unconditionally despite how mean he is to him. The whole beaten wife scenario.
Tough, but I'm ever the optimist

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3802 on: November 16, 2016, 03:09:37 PM »

That is vent worthy. I hope you can somehow enter the raffle or finish Operation:AWESOME. (<What is that?)
I've already told you what it is. Tongue

I really don't want to ask, but just how is it that stupid people survive to maturity? Honestly?

Today is foggy, and not just your typical fog. It's as thick as New England Clam Chowder. Yet there are still idiots on the road that insist that they don't need to turn their lights on.

I passed 10 cars, in a 20min commute, with no lights on that are miraculously still alive because my grasp of Force telekinesis lacks the strength to throw them off the road. Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3803 on: November 16, 2016, 03:23:14 PM »

I really don't want to ask, but just how is it that stupid people survive to maturity? Honestly?

Today is foggy, and not just your typical fog. It's as thick as New England Clam Chowder. Yet there are still idiots on the road that insist that they don't need to turn their lights on.

I passed 10 cars, in a 20min commute, with no lights on that are miraculously still alive because my grasp of Force telekinesis lacks the strength to throw them off the road. Angry

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3804 on: November 16, 2016, 05:28:02 PM »

If only.....

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #3805 on: November 16, 2016, 05:45:53 PM »

Lana... Lana. Lana! LANAAAAAAAAAA!

WHAT?!?!

Danger Zone...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3806 on: November 16, 2016, 06:02:09 PM »

I've already told you what it is. Tongue

I know I asked you in a different thread, but which one?

That's my vent: bad memory.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3807 on: November 16, 2016, 06:13:05 PM »

Lana... Lana. Lana! LANAAAAAAAAAA!

WHAT?!?!

Danger Zone...

You made me do it.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33111.0

I know I asked you in a different thread, but which one?

That's my vent: bad memory.

My saber sermon.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3808 on: November 16, 2016, 06:30:17 PM »

My saber sermon.

Not ringing any bells. Embarrassed

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3809 on: November 16, 2016, 06:41:09 PM »

Not ringing any bells. Embarrassed
I know I told you about it. Because I wasn't sure if posting the video link would violate the no religion policy. And you wanted to be sure to see it regardless.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: