Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288813 times)
Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #3855 on: November 22, 2016, 07:25:11 AM »

Sorry, but this still has you beat: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33163.0

Wow, I just... Well, there aren't words.  Cheesy

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3856 on: November 22, 2016, 12:30:18 PM »

Sorry, but this still has you beat: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33163.0

Yeah, I read that before these posts. I just backed back into the hedgerow Homer Simpson style while saying, "Think happy thoughts. Find a happy place."

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3857 on: November 22, 2016, 12:56:44 PM »

No points, just fist bumps baby!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3858 on: November 22, 2016, 02:12:54 PM »

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3859 on: November 22, 2016, 02:51:36 PM »

Oh my...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3860 on: November 22, 2016, 04:35:23 PM »

Too late.  Friendship sequence initiated.  I hope Logos likes male ballet dancers.
Say what you want, but despite the tight outfits, those guys are manlier than most.

Who r u? Y don't you take urself and your horrible grammar smwhre else?

I totally know what you mean, it's hard for me to post that. It just screams wrong.

These are some text messages I've received from a friend:

"U want to sleep over at my house tmw night"   (No question mark)

*my message*

"U can come if u want to"  (no period)

My reply: "OK, I'll text you when I have an answer."

His next message?

"K"

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I'm just going to blame the millennials. Damn kids.

Yeah. I never liked grammar, language arts, or anything like it, but I'm glad I know what I do.
Neither did I, but I dislike looking like an ignorant hill-billy more.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3861 on: November 22, 2016, 08:04:42 PM »

I'm just going to blame the millennials.

I know this doesn't really belong here, but have you heard the Millennials song. It is hilarious.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3862 on: November 22, 2016, 08:31:59 PM »

I know this doesn't really belong here, but have you heard the Millennials song. It is hilarious.
Yeah...no. I'm Gen-X, I don't spend copious amounts of time online.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3863 on: November 22, 2016, 08:34:06 PM »

Yeah...no. I'm Gen-X, I don't spend copious amounts of time online.

Except on here.
You should look it up, it will make you laugh.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3864 on: November 22, 2016, 08:35:12 PM »

Except on here.
You should look it up, it will make you laugh.
No. If you added up the time I'm actually doing something on the forum, I might spend a total of 45min a day online.

Sig by For Tyeth

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #3865 on: November 25, 2016, 09:45:39 PM »

Do you ever want to just bang your head into a wall, but then you realize that you don't want to have to pay to fix either a) the concussion or b) the hole in the wall? I think that's all that has stopped me at this point.

Also, my tolerance for stupidity and BS has never been very high, but I think it's hit rock bottom, grabbed a shovel, and started to dig. I'm either becoming more cynical, or I'm just getting old.

Somebody pass me the rum. Or whiskey. Both will work.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #3866 on: November 25, 2016, 09:59:41 PM »

Do you ever want to just bang your head into a wall, but then you realize that you don't want to have to pay to fix either a) the concussion or b) the hole in the wall? I think that's all that has stopped me at this point.

Also, my tolerance for stupidity and BS has never been very high, but I think it's hit rock bottom, grabbed a shovel, and started to dig. I'm either becoming more cynical, or I'm just getting old.

Somebody pass me the rum. Or whiskey. Both will work.

HuhHuh?   Was Up Landen?!  Not that I don't understand where youre coming from, I feel your pain.  My tolerance for stupidity is extremely low and I detest stupid people.  The Army is full of them and I have to ignore many people every day or I would lose my mind.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #3867 on: November 25, 2016, 10:29:12 PM »

Who did what now Landen?

And yes, I know how you feel.  Fortunately for me, there's a out of the way section of cinder block wall in the building I work in.  If I'm still there in 20 or so years, it's going to either have an imprint of my fist, or have moved in a few inches.

But there is something much worse than stupidity.  I get that some people just aren't smart, no matter how nuts it drives me.  What I hate above almost all else (it's at least in the top five), is people who are willfully ignorant.  They don't want to learn, they don't care to learn, they're happy asking the same question day after day after day.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #3868 on: November 25, 2016, 10:36:53 PM »

HuhHuh?   Was Up Landen?!  Not that I don't understand where youre coming from, I feel your pain.  My tolerance for stupidity is extremely low and I detest stupid people.  The Army is full of them and I have to ignore many people every day or I would lose my mind.

Who did what now Landen?

And yes, I know how you feel.  Fortunately for me, there's a out of the way section of cinder block wall in the building I work in.  If I'm still there in 20 or so years, it's going to either have an imprint of my fist, or have moved in a few inches.

But there is something much worse than stupidity.  I get that some people just aren't smart, no matter how nuts it drives me.  What I hate above almost all else (it's at least in the top five), is people who are willfully ignorant.  They don't want to learn, they don't care to learn, they're happy asking the same question day after day after day.

Just lots of stuff starting to pile up, and no matter what is said, nothing is done. And yet, here I am, the one who is supposed to fix it. Well, if I'm supposed to fix it, why am I being ignored? In the end, we're just going around in circles, and I don't feel like chasing my tail right now.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3869 on: November 26, 2016, 12:09:08 AM »

Just lots of stuff starting to pile up, and no matter what is said, nothing is done. And yet, here I am, the one who is supposed to fix it. Well, if I'm supposed to fix it, why am I being ignored? In the end, we're just going around in circles, and I don't feel like chasing my tail right now.
Been there.  Live there sometimes. 

You're a patient, and giving man Landen.

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: