Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1298979 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4650 on: March 13, 2017, 04:18:05 AM »

Daylight Savings Time.  I don't like it.

Losing an hour sucks. Gaining on the other hand. . .

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2771

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4651 on: March 13, 2017, 07:13:02 PM »

I've just about had it with that ex Verizon spokeperson now working for Sprint. Well, Sprint as a whole.

Their new commercial is a straight knockoff off the new UNLIMITED background setting with the person standing up on a red carpet talking to a crowd talking about the unlimited plan and dropping the mic at the end.
What does Sprint do? Reenact the whole scene, whole setting, being totally unoriginal, and having that hack come out and give his "blah, blah, blah, more money, cheaper" speech and he drops the mic with the "can you here that".
I really wish they had some originality over there in Sprint HQ instead of chasing Verizon. Nothing worse than whining or comparing yourself to others. Stop, just stop!!! Wankers
There is a miraculous device on your remote that can shut him up. Wink I use it all the time.

Daylight Savings Time.  I don't like it.
And to top it all off....8 days before spring, and we're kriffing getting SNOW. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Losing an hour sucks. Gaining on the other hand. . .
You don't gain or lose anything. I'm still going to be up for the same length of time. But thanks to Mr. Edison, Mr. Franklin's concept has been made moot for about 90% of the civilized world.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4652 on: March 13, 2017, 10:28:01 PM »

*Saving

That too.

And to top it all off....8 days before spring, and we're kriffing getting SNOW. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
You don't gain or lose anything. I'm still going to be up for the same length of time. But thanks to Mr. Edison, Mr. Franklin's concept has been made moot for about 90% of the civilized world.

Yeah, our snow prediction has about tripled in the last few hours.  Right after most of the are was without power for 2+ days... It's so bad that Canada had to send down crews from their electric companies to help.

And yes, Daylight Saving Time is stupid and should be abolished. Heck there are parts of the U.S. that don't participate.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4653 on: March 14, 2017, 01:07:12 AM »

That too.

Yeah, our snow prediction has about tripled in the last few hours.  Right after most of the are was without power for 2+ days... It's so bad that Canada had to send down crews from their electric companies to help.

And yes, Daylight Saving Time is stupid and should be abolished. Heck there are parts of the U.S. that don't participate.

it isn't stupid, just outdated. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4654 on: March 14, 2017, 02:36:48 AM »

It's great!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4655 on: March 14, 2017, 03:01:28 PM »

It's great!
SHUT UP!!!!!!

To reiterate,

I

Hate

SNOW.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4656 on: March 14, 2017, 03:45:56 PM »

SHUT UP!!!!!!

To reiterate,

I

Hate

SNOW.

I know you do. It's very messed up. Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4657 on: March 14, 2017, 04:12:40 PM »

I know you do. It's very messed up. Tongue
I'm telling because you disagree with my opinion. You're gonna get it now.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4658 on: March 14, 2017, 04:32:43 PM »

I'm telling because you disagree with my opinion. You're gonna get it now.

Who you gonna tell?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4659 on: March 14, 2017, 04:49:25 PM »

Who you gonna tell?
Wouldn't you like to know?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4660 on: March 14, 2017, 04:54:17 PM »

Wouldn't you like to know?

There's no one you can tell that would affect me. Even if there was, I disagree with your opinion, who will care? And on top of that, your opinion is wrong too. Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4661 on: March 14, 2017, 05:21:26 PM »

There's no one you can tell that would affect me. Even if there was, I disagree with your opinion, who will care? And on top of that, your opinion is wrong too. Tongue
<indignant gasp> Now you have gone too far. You will never post on this forum again, and be forever SHAMED.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #4662 on: March 14, 2017, 05:36:04 PM »

<indignant gasp> Now you have gone too far. You will never post on this forum again, and be forever SHAMED.

Post.  Tongue

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #4663 on: March 14, 2017, 05:40:23 PM »

You get snow in indiana?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4664 on: March 14, 2017, 06:55:17 PM »

You get snow in indiana?
Thankfully I left southern IN years back. I heard they're getting pounded.

Post.  Tongue
~¿~

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: