Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1299264 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6105 on: January 19, 2018, 03:35:29 AM »

Oh my GOD! There's a tranny in the bathroom!

Ughhhhh. Not passable AT ALL. ARE YOU EVEN TRYING!!!!!?Huh??

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2771

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6106 on: January 19, 2018, 02:24:07 PM »

That was evil. +1

Jev wins the internet again.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #6107 on: January 20, 2018, 05:02:34 PM »

I AM SO OFFENDED!!! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!!   Cheesy  Wink

(+1 lol)

In other news . . .this is both hysterical AND a vent, so please feel free to laugh.  Wink

I was with my girlfriend ("But aren't you married?"  Yep, but we're polyamorous) the other day and we were out doing some shopping.  I'm pretty butch, so I'm often called "sir" (which is hilarious and I do like it).  However, my girlfriend and I are the same height, which is also funny because seriously,  I am not tall.  This is relevant info.  Anyway, this ultra-smooth punk waited until I walked away to start hitting on her.  She's very shy, so when this kind of thing happens, she usually just laughs nervously and waits for me to end the situation.  I walked back over there and put my arm around her and the guy says, "Oh, I guess your brother thinks he can kick my ass for talking to you."

LOL, what.  We look nothing alike. 

So, I said, "I'm her partner, not her brother.  And it's time for you to keep walking, pal." 

He said and I quote, "What the $^&* do women want with these short stack pr*cks when they could have a REAL man?"

Holy crap, I started laughing.  Robustly.  I think that's the first time I've been "insulted" that way in my life.  This guy was fuming freakin' mad about it.  It's now the best joke between us ever.  Y'all missed the chance to give me a proper title!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6108 on: January 20, 2018, 06:01:00 PM »

I AM SO OFFENDED!!! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!!   Cheesy  Wink

(+1 lol)

In other news . . .this is both hysterical AND a vent, so please feel free to laugh.  Wink

I was with my girlfriend ("But aren't you married?"  Yep, but we're polyamorous) the other day and we were out doing some shopping.  I'm pretty butch, so I'm often called "sir" (which is hilarious and I do like it).  However, my girlfriend and I are the same height, which is also funny because seriously,  I am not tall.  This is relevant info.  Anyway, this ultra-smooth punk waited until I walked away to start hitting on her.  She's very shy, so when this kind of thing happens, she usually just laughs nervously and waits for me to end the situation.  I walked back over there and put my arm around her and the guy says, "Oh, I guess your brother thinks he can kick my ass for talking to you."

LOL, what.  We look nothing alike. 

So, I said, "I'm her partner, not her brother.  And it's time for you to keep walking, pal." 

He said and I quote, "What the $^&* do women want with these short stack pr*cks when they could have a REAL man?"

Holy crap, I started laughing.  Robustly.  I think that's the first time I've been "insulted" that way in my life.  This guy was fuming freakin' mad about it.  It's now the best joke between us ever.  Y'all missed the chance to give me a proper title!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Now I want pancakes... One short stack, coming up!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6109 on: January 20, 2018, 08:00:17 PM »

Well, the whole bathroom thing at work is now a moot point, as I was sent home and terminated last night. (The incident that led to my firing is unrelated, as far as I can tell.)

(Sig by me!)

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6110 on: January 20, 2018, 08:02:31 PM »

Oh no. Sorry to hear that TJ  Sad

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Asuan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 39

Gray Jedi

« Reply #6111 on: January 20, 2018, 08:05:38 PM »

Well, the whole bathroom thing at work is now a moot point, as I was sent home and terminated last night. (The incident that led to my firing is unrelated, as far as I can tell.)

I'm sorry to hear that,  I hope everything works out for you.

Sage Master and Form 1 Instructor
Affiliated with: Kyber Odyssey Saber Academy
Jedi Council of Florida( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969827806616014/ )
Dark Apprentice V4 VA
Scorpion FO
Dark Initiate V2 SRD
Dark Initiate V2 AB
Dark Sentinel v4 R

----Wish List---
2x Yari Pike W/ Couplers (Black/Silver) {Saving $ to buy. 28/94}
Dark Sentinel v4 Staff in Violet Amethyst {Saving $ to buy for Yule}

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #6112 on: January 20, 2018, 08:07:27 PM »

Well, poop. I hope you have better luck on the job hunt than I'm having.

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #6113 on: January 20, 2018, 08:08:51 PM »

Oh nooooooo!!!!  I hope you can find a better job where you're more appreciated!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6114 on: January 20, 2018, 08:30:28 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that, Brooke.  I hope you find something soon, and at least with a new job, no one will have previous notions about you!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #6115 on: January 20, 2018, 08:33:07 PM »

Very VERY sorry to read that TJ ... Really hope you will find a better place ... hope you are OK ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6116 on: January 20, 2018, 08:35:51 PM »

Oh nooooooo!!!!  I hope you can find a better job where you're more appreciated!

I hope so too. The hard part is I don't have my name or any of my gender markers changed yet, so that may complicate things.(It's a loooong process, and expensive, which is why it's not done yet and why I can't wait for that to come through before I start applying.)

I'm sorry to hear that, Brooke.  I hope you find something soon, and at least with a new job, no one will have previous notions about you!

That's the only bright spot. Like my friend and former coworker said last night, this way only HR and the hiring manager has to know. To everyone else I'll just be Brooke.

Very VERY sorry to read that TJ ... Really hope you will find a better place ... hope you are OK ...

I'm fine. Like I said above, there is one bright spot that's a pretty big one.

(Sig by me!)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #6117 on: January 20, 2018, 10:09:54 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that, Brooke.  I hope the rest of 2018 treats you better and that you find a better environment to work in soon.   Undecided

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6118 on: January 20, 2018, 10:43:14 PM »

Good luck with the job hunt.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #6119 on: January 21, 2018, 06:21:55 AM »

Well, crap. Hopefully you get a new job soon.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: