Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Legend of Wolf Squadron Six (prologue)  (Read 1986 times)
XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« on: December 08, 2013, 12:48:29 AM »

The Legend of Wolf Squadron Six

You haven't heard of them. Nobody has. Wolf Squadron Six was, and is, the most secretive and classified squadron in the entire Republic force. They are unknown, because they take no prisoners. they don't do capture missions. they seek, they destroy, they are the ultimate squadron of all of the Republic. Only eight people know of them, and that's the people in it. They consist of an Operative, a Demolitionist, a Commando, two Scouts, an Engineer, and a rogue Jedi. They go places no other Republic squadron has ever gone, seen things that no other squadron has ever seen. they travel around the galaxy, silently assassinating people who stand strong alongside the sith. They don't go by the rules of anyone.

They are The Wolf Squadron Six

Hi guys and gals! this is the introduction to my new and first series: Wolf Squadron Six! This series will be the result of too much time on my hands Smiley You can definitely expect many chapters to come soon.

Raven out!

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 02:23:25 PM »

The Legend of Wolf Squadron Six

You haven't heard of them. Nobody has. Wolf Squadron Six was, and is, the most secretive and classified squadron in the entire Republic force. They are unknown, because they take no prisoners. they don't do capture missions. they seek, they destroy, they are the ultimate squadron of all of the Republic. Only eight people know of them, and that's the people in it. They consist of an Operative, a Demolitionist, a Commando, two Scouts, an Engineer, and a rogue Jedi. They go places no other Republic squadron has ever gone, seen things that no other squadron has ever seen. they travel around the galaxy, silently assassinating people who stand strong alongside the sith. They don't go by the rules of anyone.

They are The Wolf Squadron Six

Hi guys and gals! this is the introduction to my new and first series: Wolf Squadron Six! This series will be the result of too much time on my hands Smiley You can definitely expect many chapters to come soon.

Raven out!
I forgot one really important character, which is the teams Medic

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 03:14:07 AM »

Looks interesting.  I look forward to experiencing Wolf Squadron Six.  Smiley

However, and I mean this with only the best of humor involved, but the intro and character overview reminds me of the one in Captain Power and the Solider's of the Future.

http://youtu.be/M678PVOf5F0

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 12:11:48 PM »

Looks interesting.  I look forward to experiencing Wolf Squadron Six.  Smiley

However, and I mean this with only the best of humor involved, but the intro and character overview reminds me of the one in Captain Power and the Solider's of the Future.

http://youtu.be/M678PVOf5F0

thanks!

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: