Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 385578 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2014, 12:44:29 PM »

Does anyone have a pic of a Shock/Shock LE with a Manticore emitter?

Therom
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

Do or do not, there is no try

« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2014, 05:55:08 PM »

Hello,

I am looking for ideas for a pommel to put on an initiate LE V3....
May someone helps?

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #167 on: April 18, 2014, 05:59:19 PM »

Take the Catalyst pommel! It has a nice streamlined look on an Initiate and adds slightly more than 1" of length to it. I have them on my Aeons, and you can see that combo on the Initiate, too. I think on the Initiates' product pages is a picture of some Initiates with different pommels ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

striker8
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2014, 11:54:01 PM »

I'm working on customizing my Chosen One so If someone can do it I'd like to see a Chosen One with a catalyst, archon, and manticore high pommel would be appreciated. Any other pommel would be cool as well since they might actually look better than what the ones I envision looking good.

Thanks

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2014, 01:06:12 AM »

I've got a few pommels I can add for you. Give me a few minutes...

Okay, here they are... My favourite would have to be the nickel Guardian pommel (as it obviously is the best match to my nickel Chosen One)

Nickel Guardian

Nickel Guardian (half-pommel) - I don't like it at all, but YMMV

Dark War Glaive (with Guardian half-pommel) I think this pommel looks best with the extension.

Dark War Glaive

Archon

Raven SS (I also have a Raven pommel, but don't see the point of adding that pic as well. Also, would probably look better with a non-nickel saber)

Reaper

Bellicose (would probably look better with a non-nickel saber)

Dark War Glaive Emitter (purely for display, trying to weild it isn't recommended)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 01:31:29 AM by Brian64 » Logged

Light side points please

striker8
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2014, 02:19:27 AM »

I've got a few pommels I can add for you. Give me a few minutes...

Okay, here they are... My favourite would have to be the nickel Guardian pommel (as it obviously is the best match to my nickel Chosen One)

Thank you, point for you. You really proved my theory that some of the ones I didn't even consider look pretty good.

The guardian pommel does look pretty good but I'm really liking the war glaive and scorpion ss pommels from your pictures. How much does the point of balance shift with those three and do the accents line up or mess with the grips as well as your pictures seem to show?

Thanks again.

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2014, 03:20:55 AM »

Hi Striker8,

To be honest I didn't try swinging the saber around with the new pommels attached. I don't find the rigid black grips on the Chosen One particularly comfortable to hold, so I tend to grasp it above.

For what it's worth, I have the Dark War Glaive pommel with extension on my Scorpion almost permanently. I grip that near the windows with my fingers over the claw extension and I find it feels very comfortable and nicely weighted for one hand use. It has a UE Heavy Grade blade so maybe that makes a difference. I find the balance point to be between the 2nd and 3rd windows in that configuration.

(Note: I don't know why Photobucket seems to be messing with the rotation, but the forum doesn't seem to be displaying the same orientation as the Photobucket site.)

Light side points please

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #172 on: April 20, 2014, 12:21:00 PM »

Bellicose (would probably look better with a non-nickel saber)

The grooves on the Bellicose pommel compliment the ones on the Chosen One nicely. If only it was nickel too...

striker8
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2014, 05:32:53 AM »

Thanks again guys, you've helped me narrow things a bit.

Jedi Knight Matatabi
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 105

There is no Dark, nor Light. Only The Force.

« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2014, 04:12:46 AM »

I need someone to take an Archon emitter and replace the neck with any of the 2" or less chokes from TCSS. I know the Archon emitter needs a double male thread but I have an adaptor for it so just placing it on top of the choke and taking a picture will do.

Would like pics of the emitter on top of BOTH ends of the choke if the top and bottom isn't symmetrical. Again, you don't have to find a way to screw in 2 female ends. Just place it on top.

Thanks in advance. And if you're wondering, there IS a method to my madness. XD

Light side points please.

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #175 on: April 24, 2014, 07:56:20 AM »

To paraphrase a movie I think everyone knows... Wink

First rule of SaberForums - we don't talk about the other guys.
Second rule of SaberForums - we don't talk about the other guys.

Light side points please

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #176 on: April 24, 2014, 01:09:55 PM »

It's out of respect. This is the second thread I've seen you reference them. In the future we like to just say the other guys. Most of us know who that is when it's said. But yeah stick to Brian's 2 rules and you'll do fine here! Wink

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Xolad
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #177 on: April 28, 2014, 01:12:38 AM »

I havent seen anyone make this yet, and was wondering if anyone could take an arbiter body (no grenade grip extension) and put an archon neck/emmiter on it. Please and thanks

Dark Prophecy v3 EG
Archon v2.1 CG

Abigorish
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2014, 12:55:46 PM »

Does anyone have a shock with Manticore emitter, or shock with Prophecy pommel?  I have looked through the thread and I cant seem to find one!

Sabers I own: Dark Initiate V3 - BR, Bellicose - SRD, Malice - GB w/ AG FoA

Sabers I want: Dark Prophecy - BR or SRD, Shock - VA

Brian64
Knight Commander

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2014, 01:33:27 PM »

I've got a Shock LE ordered and I have a Manticore emitter, so I'll be able to cover that when my order arrives.

There is no such thing as a Prophecy pommel though. When you order one, you select from one of the available pommels. I ordered a Dark Catalyst pommel for my Dark Prophecy and an Arbiter pommel for my regular Prophecy. One of these days I'll order a catalyst pommel so that I can twin both of my Prophecy sabers, but I didn't have an Arbiter pommel and wanted one.

Light side points please

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: