Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 53   Go Down
Author Topic: Yellow Legion  (Read 278652 times)
srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2013, 01:23:02 AM »

Thought I'd make another contribution.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2013, 11:37:43 PM »

Yes, I have lots of toys.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2013, 11:55:34 PM »

Is that Quinlan Vos' hilt on your belt? One of my favourite designs - definitely worth a point!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Jammo
Knight Commander

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2013, 12:05:44 AM »

Is that Quinlan Vos' hilt on your belt? One of my favourite designs - definitely worth a point!

That it is... good catch.

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2013, 12:28:07 AM »

I noticed that too, how did you acquire such an item?

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Jammo
Knight Commander

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2013, 12:50:58 AM »

I noticed that too, how did you acquire such an item?

I cannot say (other guys).

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2013, 08:45:52 PM »

Oklahoma Yellow and Light Amber would look sick together. Just giving an idea. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

CreepySeagulls
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2013, 01:43:52 AM »

I was never a fan of yellow. That reaper may have just changed my mind. It's gorgeous.

Always remember that cute, cuddly teddy bears will most likely eat you alive, unless you can prove you're a god.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2013, 01:04:06 PM »

Can't believe I've not added mine yet:

This hilt was meant to be used with a yellow blade - only silver comes close, I think.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2013, 07:34:33 PM »

Nice Crimson Reaper.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Taieer
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2013, 06:08:11 AM »

so happy i found this thread! I kept hearing about the blue army, and thought "damn that's cool, but SY is my colour!" this is awesome, i just orderd my first two sabers: a shock in rgb, tweaked to give a true SY, and a grab bag in SY. ill post pics as soon as they come in.

Shock - RGB
Dominix V2 - SY
Custom Guardian - SRD
Standard Issue Staff - SY

LS points please

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2013, 06:54:52 AM »

SY is my color too, but I love it with a darker gold look, think traffic light yellow, I'll perfect it if I ever get an Emerald equipped saber.

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2014, 07:59:03 AM »

And one more photo of my updated saber Deceiver. I updated the shroud and put a color disc in to make it more golden yellow, I like the way it came out. It looks orangish in this lighting but I assure you it belongs to the legion.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2014, 04:17:00 PM »

So is SY a Sith color or what? Kind of confused on this. Also how does SY run on a pure stunt set up and which regular color do you guys normally use to buy SY? Been kinda interested. Not all the way yet. Until someone can do full on detailed pics.

Taieer
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2014, 04:50:56 PM »

So is SY a Sith color or what? Kind of confused on this. Also how does SY run on a pure stunt set up and which regular color do you guys normally use to buy SY? Been kinda interested. Not all the way yet. Until someone can do full on detailed pics.

Sentinel yellow is the colour of the jedi sentinels. They are more a middle ground between the guardian jedi who are more forceful and the councelors who are more diplomatic. They are typically more in tune with nature (not just the force). However a lot of sith have used yellow, as well as dark jedi.
How does it run? It runs like any other colour, though as your batteries fade it turns more orange ( ill be posting pics soon and include that difference). I personally chose arctic blue then add the $5 charge.

Shock - RGB
Dominix V2 - SY
Custom Guardian - SRD
Standard Issue Staff - SY

LS points please

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 53   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: