Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 53   Go Down
Author Topic: Yellow Legion  (Read 279209 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #420 on: April 24, 2016, 10:58:28 PM »

Oh yes . . . . very, very nice indeed Haz . . . . I'll have to give that mix a go . . . . +1  Smiley

Thanks Jed! I think you'll enjoy it, it's quite stunning.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #421 on: April 25, 2016, 05:22:10 PM »

Thanks Jed! I think you'll enjoy it, it's quite stunning.

I'm still quite fond of R255, G255, B0, W0.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #422 on: April 25, 2016, 07:04:54 PM »

Yes that is a nice setting and yeilds a nice yellow too. If I remember ... I might do a comparison between an RGBW and RGBA yellow.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #423 on: April 25, 2016, 07:16:20 PM »

Emerald Amber 95, Green 95, Red 30.  Amber helps to make the purest SY blade I've ever seen with an emerald saber, and adding the red just ups the brightness with cleaning up any residual green - so nice. 

Love the color, and I like that MHS combination. +1. Could you please show me a pic of that same hilt combination but with the arbiter's pommel?? I've been thinking of getting both, the consular and arbiter to make the combination. Thanks a lot for your help, I would give you more points for shore. Nice pics... may the force be with you...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #424 on: April 25, 2016, 10:03:54 PM »

I'm still quite fond of R255, G255, B0, W0.

That's actually what I use as well.  R 100%, G 100% with no blue or white.
I back the green a little bit for the pulse color so it pulses slightly toward gold and FoC to silver.  :-)

I need to get a few shots of this new saber posted up...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #425 on: April 26, 2016, 02:28:15 AM »

I'd be happy to pull together that combination Lord Japarco, will try in the next day or two. 

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #426 on: April 26, 2016, 05:26:12 AM »

Lord Japarco . . . I think you may be onto something.

And . . .

RGBA Sentinel Yellow : G95%, A95%, R30%

RGBW Sentinel Yellow : G95%, R95%, W5%

And together . . . these pics are taken against a mint green wall which has an effect on the photos but you can see the difference with the light on the wall behind each one.  Both yellow, both unique.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #427 on: April 26, 2016, 12:41:47 PM »

Lord Japarco . . . I think you may be onto something.

And . . .

RGBA Sentinel Yellow : G95%, A95%, R30%

RGBW Sentinel Yellow : G95%, R95%, W5%

And together . . . these pics are taken against a mint green wall which has an effect on the photos but you can see the difference with the light on the wall behind each one.  Both yellow, both unique.

Thank's very much Hazard...I think it looks great, but it needs something...maybe the half part of the guardian pommel to make choke point and a sleeker transition to the emitter as it's much more thiner than the body?? Don't know... It looks cool anyway... Thank's again...points for you...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Maldracai
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #428 on: April 26, 2016, 04:28:49 PM »

Any of you Sentinels able to give me an idea of what shade to expect for Sentinel Yellow in the standard saber with sound?

Like, straw, amber, honey, bumblebee?
The pics in this thread look amazing but it's difficult to tell without it stating in the post if some of these are using the Emerald Driver or not and obviously different camera qualities show up different colours. If I can get a hint of what to expect then I should be able to settle my mind in the next few days.

Taste my Gauntlet, it's the flavour of defeat.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #429 on: April 26, 2016, 04:51:59 PM »

Any of you Sentinels able to give me an idea of what shade to expect for Sentinel Yellow in the standard saber with sound?

Like, straw, amber, honey, bumblebee?
The pics in this thread look amazing but it's difficult to tell without it stating in the post if some of these are using the Emerald Driver or not and obviously different camera qualities show up different colours. If I can get a hint of what to expect then I should be able to settle my mind in the next few days.

Here is my standard SY (right) next to FO (left) in a regular Midgrade blade. It is still variable, though, with some looking more green and some more red.

Maldracai
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #430 on: April 26, 2016, 05:39:12 PM »

Here is my standard SY (right) next to FO (left) in a regular Midgrade blade. It is still variable, though, with some looking more green and some more red.

It looks quite pale, though that may be due to sitting next to the FO (Fire Orange?)?

Taste my Gauntlet, it's the flavour of defeat.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #431 on: April 26, 2016, 05:48:50 PM »

I assume this is a Forum color MLS and not Emerald?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #432 on: April 26, 2016, 10:49:05 PM »

I assume this is a Forum color MLS and not Emerald?

Yes, both are  Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #433 on: April 27, 2016, 03:20:05 PM »

Yes, both are  Smiley

Thought so. I was a disappointed with the hard wired SY. The Emerald SY is simply hypnotic. I love it.

Sig by For Tyeth

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #434 on: April 27, 2016, 04:08:18 PM »

Thought so. I was a disappointed with the hard wired SY. The Emerald SY is simply hypnotic. I love it.

I had heard many varied stories of the color produced from a SY MLS, but was nicely surprised by the color of this one. I haven't actually tried to make it on my Emerald saber though, but it would be a nice comparison.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 53   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: