Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 53   Go Down
Author Topic: Yellow Legion  (Read 277844 times)
DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #570 on: August 27, 2018, 12:46:24 AM »

I'm finally in the Yellow Legion now.

An excellent trio, ohhhh... a Consular and an EH both on my list. Great pommel on your Aeon. Points for you.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #571 on: August 27, 2018, 12:53:10 AM »

Based on your phenomenal collection and your art in swapping emitters and pommels, that means a lot to me, DB.  Have a point back!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #572 on: August 29, 2018, 01:39:32 AM »

Nice!   The Aeon V4 with an Archon pommel will ALWAYS be my favorite hilt!  Especially in SY.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #573 on: August 29, 2018, 02:13:55 AM »

Nice!   The Aeon V4 with an Archon pommel will ALWAYS be my favorite hilt!  Especially in SY.  :-)

Agreed, Karmack. Point for the twin!  Cool

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #574 on: August 29, 2018, 03:52:16 AM »

A little yellow in the middle...

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #575 on: August 29, 2018, 11:42:52 AM »

Indeed there, Gumby.  Point for a mighty fine collection.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #576 on: August 29, 2018, 08:45:03 PM »

I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place (if I'm wrong I apologize) but it seemed like the best place to ask...

I am currently very interested in getting myself a Sentinel Yellow saber. Only issue is: I don't know what kind of Flash on Clash I could ask for. I believe it is a mix of red and green so logically those two would be options I guess. Could any of you Yellow fans tell me this or should I contact US directly?

Right now I have my eye on a Bellicose in SY with Yellow-Illuminated AV switch.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #577 on: August 29, 2018, 08:54:41 PM »

I like a variety of colors for the SY like AB or VA. I think BH would be neat to see as well

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #578 on: August 30, 2018, 06:12:11 PM »

I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place (if I'm wrong I apologize) but it seemed like the best place to ask...

I am currently very interested in getting myself a Sentinel Yellow saber. Only issue is: I don't know what kind of Flash on Clash I could ask for. I believe it is a mix of red and green so logically those two would be options I guess. Could any of you Yellow fans tell me this or should I contact US directly?

Right now I have my eye on a Bellicose in SY with Yellow-Illuminated AV switch.

Hi.  If you are getting a straight SY LED with a FoC  ( as compared to an Emerald Driver )... then your flash options are silver and orange.  There is a flash chart for each primary color on the ordering site.  The illuminated av switch ring is more of an orange-yellow... much like the orangey color used for highlighting options such as " insert quote " or your forum name above your avatar.  The orange flash is quite warm nice and noticeable.  White is always cool bright.

Also SY can tend to have a greenish hue so if you want a truer yellow then ask them to configure it to that.  The other option is to get an AS main LED and use some yellow gel filters to get the color(s) that you want.  Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #579 on: August 30, 2018, 06:32:52 PM »

Hi.  If you are getting a straight SY LED with a FoC  ( as compared to an Emerald Driver )... then your flash options are silver and orange.  There is a flash chart for each primary color on the ordering site.  The illuminated av switch ring is more of an orange-yellow... much like the orangey color used for highlighting options such as " insert quote " or your forum name above your avatar.  The orange flash is quite warm nice and noticeable.  White is always cool bright.

Also SY can tend to have a greenish hue so if you want a truer yellow then ask them to configure it to that.  The other option is to get an AS main LED and use some yellow gel filters to get the color(s) that you want.  Smiley

How does one order a saber with SY, D7?  Or is it only with the Emerald and Diamond driver and controller?

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #580 on: August 30, 2018, 06:58:20 PM »

How does one order a saber with SY, D7?  Or is it only with the Emerald and Diamond driver and controller?

I saw a post about ordering "Forum" colors and it explains well enough apparently. My only concern was that it didn't really tell what FoC was available for the different colors (and of course being "Forum" colors they are not listed on the website unless you take an Emerald or Diamond saber which are rather expensive).

Hi.  If you are getting a straight SY LED with a FoC  ( as compared to an Emerald Driver )... then your flash options are silver and orange.  There is a flash chart for each primary color on the ordering site.  The illuminated av switch ring is more of an orange-yellow... much like the orangey color used for highlighting options such as " insert quote " or your forum name above your avatar.  The orange flash is quite warm nice and noticeable.  White is always cool bright.

Also SY can tend to have a greenish hue so if you want a truer yellow then ask them to configure it to that.  The other option is to get an AS main LED and use some yellow gel filters to get the color(s) that you want.  Smiley

Thank you!
Yes I was asking about getting a straight SY (because the Emerald or Diamond, though very attractive, are a little expensive for me at the moment).
I understood that AS with color discs didn't give as nice a color as picking one specifically so I was leaning more towards something definitely yellow.

Guess I'll have to hesitate between Orange or Silver for FoC. Orange seems somewhat more noticeable and kind of would make sense if clashing against a BR blade right? On the othr hand FoC in Silver would make the blade seem less like it's leaning toward the dark side red and more towards the light side...Decisions, decisions... Roll Eyes

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #581 on: August 30, 2018, 07:04:51 PM »

I saw a post about ordering "Forum" colors and it explains well enough apparently. My only concern was that it didn't really tell what FoC was available for the different colors (and of course being "Forum" colors they are not listed on the website unless you take an Emerald or Diamond saber which are rather expensive).

Found it here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.msg55435#msg55435 Have a point.

These are the five "Forum" colors. They are all variations of colors available to the public.

(Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.)

DVA - Made by tuning a VA to a more indigo.

BH - I think it's made by tuning a VA to make it MAGENTA. (Sorry for the caps but you can argue with me all day about what color it is, so if you don't believe me google magenta.)

Pyrestone Orange - Made with red and green courtesy of an RGB led (much like Violet Amethyst is made with red and blue).  Blood Orange, Red Orange, w/e you want to call it, it looks like FO with more red.

Sentinel Yellow – Another mix of red and green with an RGB led, but this one turns out yellow.  Golden Yellow, really IDK how i'm supposed to describe it and not sound biased.......because i am.  It's just yellow and it's awesome.

Emerald Green – A mix of green and blue, essentially a modification of Sunriders Destiny with a higher resistance on the blue diode to give a greener hue.

These five colors can be ordered very easily.

First - When you are making your color selection, you MUST choose one of the "Premium" 5$ extra Colors. Such as, Violet Amethyst (VA), Arctic Blue (AB), Sunrider's Destiny (SRD), etc...

Second - There is a $5 ADDITIONAL charge for "Forum Only" colors.  Purchase a quantity of 5 (so $5) in requisitions charges from here: http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/requisitioncharge.htm

Third - After you have made your selections and are ready to check out move to the checkout page. Here you will find a small box labeled "Order Comments", specify IN HERE that you would like to have the color chosen changed to W/E color you write in the box.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #582 on: August 30, 2018, 07:05:58 PM »

Here is another thread to check out and answer your Forum colors and ordering questions.  Started by Moderator Kham.  Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.msg55435#msg55435

Gel filters are fantastic in the yellow ranges... anything from a toxic lemon-lime, bright sun to a golden color.  They can be added on to a SY as well as other colored filters... this will then change/alter the color of the flash.  Cheesy

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #583 on: August 30, 2018, 07:16:49 PM »

Here is another thread to check out and answer your Forum colors and ordering questions.  Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.msg55435#msg55435

Gel filters are fantastic in the yellow ranges... anything from a toxic lemon-lime,  bright sun to a golden color.  They can be added on to a SY as well as other colored filters... this will then change/alter the color of the flash.  Cheesy

Ooh and thank you, D7. Point!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #584 on: August 30, 2018, 07:30:35 PM »

Ooh and thank you, D7. Point!

Thanks and point back for the needed info that you supplied... much appreciated.  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 53   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: