Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How are you mounting your sabers on a wall?  (Read 605 times)
Lord Vaalic
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« on: January 20, 2023, 10:33:37 PM »

I have a bunch of sabers now and I want to mount them on my wall. How is everyone doing it? What kind of hooks or mounting plates work well?

Looking for something that looks nice, and you can still easily take  them down and put back on the wall. Especially  my new Ghost, which is my favorite lightsaber of the whole collection.

There is no light side, there is no dark side. There is only the force. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. One paralyzed by fear of emotion, and one ruled and destroyed by it.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 01:37:53 AM »

Hi there,

Over the years I have seen this question pop up a few times. A lot of folks swear by 3M Broom/Mop holders (depending on the size/weight of your hilt of course). And one option I personally tell folks about are Kayak paddle clips (there are some made by Shoreline Marine which are a bit pricey but you can find cheaper versions). If you get the paddle clips be sure to get the rubber ones not the ones made of plastic as the rubber ones won't mark your hilts and can stretch a little to hold sabers of various size diameters. Also these rubber clips are black so will match most sabers including Crimson, Azure and LE versions.

You could also do a search on ETSY or Amazon for saber wall mounts.
When you get your display up I hope you'll post pics if you can. Good luck!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 603

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 10:31:13 PM »

I have also seen some one who made an L shape out of wood for the hilt to rest on and a 2nd flat piece mounted higher on the wall with Velcro around the blades to keep them in place. But if your not good at building stuff, you could always get a vertical rack for pool cues and use that. I have a friend who did this and it works quite well and was not very expensive.  Some times you just have to think outside the box for a good solution. Anyway, I hope this info is helpful. MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 12:17:46 AM »

Here's a link to a post I did a few years ago.  I've added a few more since then, but this is the bulk of them.
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=44713.0

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: