Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question About Processing Time  (Read 664 times)
Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« on: January 11, 2021, 11:17:05 PM »

How long does it usually take for an order to process?

The old Jedi ban on marriage is unreasonable and foolish. The old dogma of both Sith and Jedi is foolish
There is no Emotion; There is Peace
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge
There is no Passion; There is Serenity
There is no Death; There is The FORCE

Light Side Favored.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 12:51:06 AM »

There is no definitive answer to that question technically, or at least not easy answers.

1st off, on your Order Status on the Ultrasabers website, it will simply be listed as "processing" until it ships out to you.
2nd (someone else made a good point I tend to reference) The orders are NOT completed in a purely linear manner, like sitting in a drive thru line. Your order may be processed faster
 or slower than others placed before or after it, in fact even 2 separate orders by an individual can ship out at vastly different times. (I believe this is largely due to the customization
 differences, part availability, and bundling of an entire order together before shipment.)
3rd Out of Stock items can slow the process, (not to mention Covid effects on supply chains in all likelihood) and to this extent Customer service has been known to reach out to
 individuals when this occurs. Although there are no guarantees how quickly that tends to occur generally speaking. (But in my experience it was helpful.)

So basically it really depends on what you ordered and kind of luck of the draw too...

Here are some posts by other members that closely relate to your inquiry:
"Current turn around time" http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=46383.0

and

"Patiently waiting for my..." http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.0
(with this topic it's been around a long while, so you may want to only look through the last several pages or so for the "most current" posts)

Lastly, all this info is provided based solely on what I've heard or experienced. I don't work for the company so I can't say anything for sure. But, generally speaking it's reasonable to wait a week or two extra right now beyond the projected window before becoming even slightly worried. My most recent order was projected on their site as 3-4 weeks estimated, and shipped out around the 5th week going into the 6th. This was less than a month and a half ago, for a point of reference. Basically things can ship out in days or take months, all very likely depending on what you ordered.

So yeah, if you want to mention roughly/exactly what you ordered too it could be a bit helpful in figuring out if others have ordered something similar and it's "delayed" or if it's an item that usually ships out fast like Mystery Boxes or Grab Bag sabers. Best of luck to you, and patience is certainly a virtue in these matters. But don't be afraid to send a polite e-mail if it takes much longer than the window, and remember to check every few days just incase they send one to you instead.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 03:08:52 AM »

Well then to answer your question I ordered 2  STUNt InitiateV2 light sabers. Below are the details of the order.

[Choose Your Configuration: Stunt]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Consular Green]
[Blade Option: Heavy Grade]
[Blade Size: Standard 32" Blade]
[Switch Type: Guarded Switch]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: POINTED TIP]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug: Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand: No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip: Yes!]
[Install Covertec Wheel: Yes

The old Jedi ban on marriage is unreasonable and foolish. The old dogma of both Sith and Jedi is foolish

Light Side Favored.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 03:45:47 AM »

Ok, so then the thing that technically does have to be done specifically for your order is the blades. Pointed tip blades have to be custom made per order, VS pre done round tip blades available.

There also is going to be the covertech wheel(s) installed on the hilt(s). But I doubt that takes much additional time to do.

Someone I know recently received Initiate V2 LE sabers without delay, and the ones you ordered don't appear to be Out of Stock on US website (just double checked); so in all reality my best guess is it shouldn't take much/any longer than their estimated production time to complete your order. Remember that's just my opinion and an estimate. But since only the wheels and tips are custom it doesn't sound like anything too crazy. Sounds like they should be cool to own, hopefully you'll enjoy them once they arrive. If you're lucky you'll get them sooner rather than later.

Although I heard it can take a bit more time to ship outside of the USA depending on method of shipment selected. iI that winds up being an issue. Anyway, you should be a lightsaber owner some time in the "near future". All just my opinion and rough estimates though.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 05:07:52 AM »

Yeah. I plan to have further business with the site.

Light Side Favored.

Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 06:42:49 AM »

Yeah. I plan to have further business with the site. But I hope that I don't have to wait a year.

Light Side Favored.

Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 07:44:39 AM »

Yeah. I plan to have further business with the site.

Light Side Favored.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 07:52:15 AM »

From my point of view I couldn't see something like what you ordered taking more than a month or 2, barring extreme circumstances. I'm just thinking it's a pretty simple order without any bells and whistles. No detailed engraving or add-ons. As I said, I'd be surprised if it took much longer than estimates to ship out to you. Though life tends to be full of surprises, the simple things stay a bit consistent. So guess we'll see, everyone will enjoy pictures I'm sure once you receive them. Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum by the way.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: