Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I chop people with big glow sticks  (Read 1650 times)
Bilbroswaggins
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: May 12, 2018, 01:19:46 AM »

I wanna hear about your last good chop. Did you take one to the face? Did you break a finger!? Share how metal you are.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 10:42:08 AM »

I wanna hear about your last good chop. Did you take one to the face? Did you break a finger!? Share how metal you are.

I haven't done any saber combat for a long time. But one of the last times i did, I was battling a friend and flipped his saber out of his hands into the air and caught it and put both sabers to his neck like Anakin did to Dooku. I felt it was pretty metal. How about you? 

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 06:36:32 AM »

I haven't done any saber combat for a long time. But one of the last times i did, I was battling a friend and flipped his saber out of his hands into the air and caught it and put both sabers to his neck like Anakin did to Dooku. I felt it was pretty metal. How about you? 

THAT is cool.

+ point

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 06:06:56 PM »

That does sound awesome. What kind of sabers were they?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Death Cyborg
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

Naughty Person

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 01:21:40 AM »

I've broken the tips of both index fingers at the end joints...the left was two weeks after the right, because my right finger was still splinted...I'm not too good dueling left handed.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Sabers Owned:
Initiate V2 with Sun Riders Destiny Heavy Grade UE Blade
Dark Initiate V2 with Fire Orange Mid Grade Blade
For now......Mwahahahahahaha !!!
(__(((((__o_(((_]]                                                           
(__(((((__0_(((_]]                                                            

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: