Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Which Hilts are MHS ???  (Read 890 times)
Dude
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -58

« on: May 06, 2017, 01:48:08 PM »

Hey Dudes and Dudeds.  Smiley

What Hilts from UltraSabers are MHS compatible ??

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 02:27:50 PM »

MHS compatible how?  Most hilts have an MHS compatible pommel, so the answer would be "most of them."  Only the Aeon/Dominix and Initiate V2s don't have MHS compatible pommels.  Certain hilts also have an MHS compatible removable emitter.  Those hilts include:

Shock
War Glaive
Consular
Archon (V2 and V3)
Overlord
Arbiter
Catalyst
Manticore
Reaper
Menace
Malice
Mantis
Electrum Wind (the emitter isn't compatible with other MHS hilts without adding a blade retention screw)
Emperor's Hand
Omen
Flamberge
Reaper

I think that's all of them, but somebody can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.  Now, some of those hilts can also be broken down into more pieces.  Also, some hilts, such as the Scorpion and Fulcrum/Lost Gray *do* have MHS compatible emitters, but more tearing down of the saber is required to get to the parts, so they're not what I would consider fully MHS compatible.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 02:40:51 PM »

MHS compatible how?  Most hilts have an MHS compatible pommel, so the answer would be "most of them."  Only the Aeon/Dominix and Initiate V2s don't have MHS compatible pommels.  Certain hilts also have an MHS compatible removable emitter.  Those hilts include:

Shock
War Glaive
Consular
Archon (V2 and V3)
Overlord
Arbiter
Catalyst
Manticore
Reaper
Menace
Malice
Mantis
Electrum Wind (the emitter isn't compatible with other MHS hilts without adding a blade retention screw)
Emperor's Hand
Omen
Flamberge
Reaper

You have Reaper in there twice, but I'm pretty sure you meant to say Renegade for the last one.

And don't forget the Catalyst is a different LED set up from the others so you can really only use the forks and not the choke/neck half of the emitter.

Also the Scorpion without the claw is compatible.

Dude
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -58

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 02:48:40 PM »

Shock
War Glaive
Consular
Archon (V2 and V3)
Overlord
Arbiter
Catalyst
Manticore
Reaper
Menace
Malice
Mantis
Emperor's Hand
Omen
Flamberge
Reaper

I think that's all of them, but somebody can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.  Now, some of those hilts can also be broken down into more pieces.  Also, some hilts, such as the Scorpion and Fulcrum/Lost Gray *do* have MHS compatible emitters, but more tearing down of the saber is required to get to the parts, so they're not what I would consider fully MHS compatible.

Thank you.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 03:49:40 PM »

You have Reaper in there twice, but I'm pretty sure you meant to say Renegade for the last one.

And don't forget the Catalyst is a different LED set up from the others so you can really only use the forks and not the choke/neck half of the emitter.

Also the Scorpion without the claw is compatible.

Yeah, I meant the Renegade.  I know very little about the Catalyst and Scorpion, so anything you can add is great.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 09:10:40 PM »

The (Dark) Catalyst's emitter is MHS compatible, but the lens is glued into the forked part of the emitter. I haven't tried adding it to a standard emitter, but I imagine it'd have an effect on the light from the LED. You should be able to remove the emitter by melting the glue, but you'd need to reattach it if you wanted to use it on a Catalyst again.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: