Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle Second prize saber review  (Read 596 times)
jedi515
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

« on: May 11, 2016, 12:37:56 AM »

This is a review of my second of three saber that I have gotten from Ultra Saber's this year so far.  The first of three saber which was the Review of my Archon V 3.1 sound saber and Archon V 2.1 neck and emitter. 

The prize saber that i'm writing a review of is a (Standard) Shock with Obsidian USB V 4 sound.

Saber Specs:
LED color: Arctic Blue
No Flash on clash
AV switch: Silver non-illuminated AV Switch
Blade type: 36 inch Ultra Edge Mid Grade blade
Cover Tech Wheel: located near the pommel, left of the AV Switch

This saber was a real surprise to me when I got it, one may say I was "Shocked" Just punning.  I really am happy that this was the choice of saber that the really cool people of Ultra Sabers chose for me.  This hilt is a really cool looking hilt and really comfortable to hold and swing around/ fight with.  I knew that I was getting a saber with obsidian sound, but I wasn't expecting it to be as cool as V 4 sound.  Also the AV Switch being a silver non-illuminated AV switch is a plus too.  To make a long story short, I couldn't ask for a better choice of sabers for a second prize spring raffle saber.  I Would highly suggest this saber to others.  Sorry about not having pics of this or any other saber of my collection yet, however I do plan on when possible to do post pic of all my sabers.  Till then "May the force be with you, all..."

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 02:21:46 PM »

Nice.  The Shock is a recreation of one of the prequel trilogy hilts used by various "background" Jedi.  I've had my eye on that one.  It's cool that you got it in a raffle, and with V4 sound to boot.  I'm looking forward to when you're able to post pics of it.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: